Pioneer Single DIN HU

So_nice

Hi guys, I’m looking to buy a pioneer single din HU for my car. Reason for a single din is because I’m installing a din meter gauge.

I’m looking for something that comes with a USB port that can I can plug my iPhone in to charge and play music at the same time. Any recommendation? If got shop to recommend also welcomed

↡ Advertisement

I'm using 80PRS. Have USB port.

I’ve been eyeing the 80prs too. Saw some on amazon and the prices looks good. Is there a difference between the us and uk versions? I’ve heard us uses a different frequency which is not comptible to ours.

Lastly Bro, 80prs’s USB ports are at the rear?

Iâve been eyeing the 80prs too. Saw some on amazon and the prices looks good. Is there a difference between the us and uk versions? Iâve heard us uses a different frequency which is not comptible to ours.

Lastly Bro, 80prsâs USB ports are at the rear?

Yup, that time I also wanted to get from Anazon. I forgot is UK or US, iirc their frequency dun end in odd number. So several stations cannot tune in.

Yes there are 2 ports behind, my installer connected an extension. I have never used it though. Hahaha.

Yup, that time I also wanted to get from Anazon. I forgot is UK or US, iirc their frequency dun end in odd number. So several stations cannot tune in.

Yes there are 2 ports behind, my installer connected an extension. I have never used it though. Hahaha.

Can advise which shop u got it from and the price Bro? Thinking of having it fixed on Tuesday

Neutral Newbie

Joying android 8.0 single din unit is a good choice,it has 2 USB ports,with 4GB Ram 32GB Rom,and the price is 300USD about