Posted 01 April 2018 - 10:28 AM

Carbon82

28s81uf.png

34zd8uq.png

29qh6hd.png

2llo7c3.png

e8vdqg.png

2r78z2q.png

The details of the April 2018 first open bidding exercise for Certificates of Entitlement (COEs) are as follows:

Tender opens: Monday, 2 April 2018, 12 noon

Tender closes: Wednesday, 4 April 2018, 4.00 pm

Tender results: Wednesday, 4 April 2018 (Available on the www.onemotoring.com.sg website)

The total quota available for this tender is 4,375 for the following vehicle categories:

NON-TRANSFERABLE CATEGORIES:

Category A: Cars (up to 1600cc & 97kW (130bhp)) => 1,566

Category B: Cars (above 1600cc or 97kW (130bhp)) => 1,389

Category D: Motorcycles => 516

TRANSFERABLE CATEGORIES:

Category C: Goods Vehicles and Buses => 292

Category E: Open Category => 612

During the bidding exercise, bidders can check on the status of their bids and revise their reserve price using these banks’ services or the LTA Open Bidding website (https://ocoe.lta.gov.sg).

<!-- isHtml:1 -->Behaviour shapes attitudes, and over a period of time, solidifies into beliefs.

Posted 01 April 2018 - 10:30 AM

Selanking
  • Selanking
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I guess down 2K in A and B, some ppl waiting for next week car.
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 01 April 2018 - 01:02 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Thanks again to bro Carbon82 . [thumbsup]

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 01 April 2018 - 01:23 PM

Newbie26
  • Newbie26
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Thanks, very nice and useful update

coe at the bottom or testing 30k level

maybe some of the big bears may come out soon  [laugh]

28s81uf.png

34zd8uq.png

29qh6hd.png

2llo7c3.png

e8vdqg.png

2r78z2q.png

The details of the April 2018 first open bidding exercise for Certificates of Entitlement (COEs) are as follows:

Tender opens: Monday, 2 April 2018, 12 noon

Tender closes: Wednesday, 4 April 2018, 4.00 pm

Tender results: Wednesday, 4 April 2018 (Available on the www.onemotoring.com.sg website)

The total quota available for this tender is 4,375 for the following vehicle categories:

NON-TRANSFERABLE CATEGORIES:

Category A: Cars (up to 1600cc & 97kW (130bhp)) => 1,566

Category B: Cars (above 1600cc or 97kW (130bhp)) => 1,389

Category D: Motorcycles => 516

TRANSFERABLE CATEGORIES:

Category C: Goods Vehicles and Buses => 292

Category E: Open Category => 612

During the bidding exercise, bidders can check on the status of their bids and revise their reserve price using these banks’ services or the LTA Open Bidding website (https://ocoe.lta.gov.sg).

nazerath praised this

Posted 01 April 2018 - 01:27 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Thanks, very nice and useful update

coe at the bottom or testing 30k level

maybe some of the big bears may come out soon  [laugh]

Calling The_Bear  :grin:

Posted 01 April 2018 - 01:39 PM

Pocy
  • Premium member
    Pocy
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Anyone self-bid?

Posted 01 April 2018 - 01:46 PM

Ct3833
  • Ct3833
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Calling The_Bear :grin:

Unlikely because i heard so many mcfers mentioned about how packed the showrooms had been over the last two weekends.

Edited by Ct3833, 01 April 2018 - 01:47 PM.

Posted 01 April 2018 - 03:36 PM

Dragos
  • Dragos
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

plus the car expo coming weekend... [smash]

Posted 01 April 2018 - 06:21 PM

Wildfaye29
  • Wildfaye29
    5th Gear
    Author Image

But we just had the 'singapore motorshow'! In Jan?!

Duh. Must be a conspiracy. To instill fear that price will go up due to ves part 2 and drive up the coe prices.

Posted 01 April 2018 - 11:56 PM

Linusss
  • Linusss
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

My guess is CAT A will drop 1K to around 37K while CAT B will probably maintain around 37K. But regardless, I don't expect very big changes compared to the previous round.

Alpha and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 02 April 2018 - 12:34 AM

SGCMHello
  • SGCMHello
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Continue to wait, demand is very weak! Taxi/PHV not buying, this is very significant. What’s more, Uber is off loading their used Vezels into the 2nd market. With sky high mileage, there’ll be no takers, so some will end up exporting.....ultimately more COE released back into the pool.
Kurty and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 02 April 2018 - 09:02 AM

ntuc2018
  • ntuc2018
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I believe it will hover between $30k to $40k till June. Then fall some more.

Posted 02 April 2018 - 09:23 AM

Jwee85
  • Jwee85
    4th Gear
    Author Image

This week can hoot Goods vehicle COE.

Bumper crop of Cat.C up for grabs.

Potential for $1.

Posted 02 April 2018 - 09:27 AM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

This week can hoot Goods vehicle COE.
Bumper crop of Cat.C up for grabs.
Potential for $1.

Cannot be $1 anymore.

Posted 02 April 2018 - 09:27 AM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

All the best to those bidding this round.

Edited by DACH, 02 April 2018 - 09:27 AM.

Posted 02 April 2018 - 11:28 AM

Matrix0405
  • Premium member
    Matrix0405
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Cat A & B drop.

2 PIs ran away, not going to bid for customers, hence got excess COE.

A decade ago, COE cat A wa $16.9K.

Edited by Matrix0405, 02 April 2018 - 11:29 AM.

Posted 02 April 2018 - 11:34 AM

Kspecific
  • Kspecific
    Clutched
    Author Image

Thanks again to bro Carbon82....you are the best!

All the best to those bidding this round.

I think not much change...+-1k at most

Posted 02 April 2018 - 12:06 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Renewed my car liao
Hope coe go up. Then can sleep at night.
Eviilusion praised this
Garage36.com

Posted 02 April 2018 - 01:07 PM

Linusss
  • Linusss
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Renewed my car liao
Hope coe go up. Then can sleep at night.

Haha, I know the feeling! Booked my car in January after second bidding and hoped that the COE/car price would not crash after that as my old car COE still had over a year to go. If it does crash anytime from now till next year, I will still be knocking my head!!

Posted 02 April 2018 - 02:26 PM

Lotr
  • Premium member
    Lotr
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Haha, I know the feeling! Booked my car in January after second bidding and hoped that the COE/car price would not crash after that as my old car COE still had over a year to go. If it does crash anytime from now till next year, I will still be knocking my head!!

Would love to change car this year seeing the COE being quite low (not lowest I know). But holding out as I am waiting for more new models to arrive. Would bang balls if COE goes up by next year.

Then again, if I buy now and the new models are better (in my view) and COE remains low, well also bang balls.

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: coe, bidding, april, 2018, 1st and 1 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users