Boleh Land Election 2018

Maxus-MIFA9

Supersonic

Ok, now its sort of makes sense why rosie cannot afford Birkin bags

I think its a good idea not to build the train since they run out of money liao, else we build a empty railway to Johor with no trains...

PUTRAJAYA â Malaysiaâs Cabinet ministers have agreed to slash their salaries by 10 per cent, said Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad after chairing his first Cabinet meeting, as the country seeks to reduce its debt.

In a press conference on Wednesday (May 23), he also said that decisions regarding key infrastructural projects like the Kuala Lumpur-Singapore High Speed Rail (HSR) are expected to be made âvery soonâ

And worse is no money to maintain it. Keep on breaking down, signal fault, faulty doors.

In the end, become international joke.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

This Tun can do âKumarâ style stand up comedy...

I beginning to lup lup him...

See till 3 mins enough liao..

be very clear.

he hates singapore and only takes care of malaysian malays only.

older folks from both sides will remember

• Praise 11

attachicon.gifScreenshot_20180524-040246.png

Standby for popcorn and watch the show.. Najib now fighting back. Haha

There is no way Najib can fight back when 1MDB's President is already being classified as "utterly dishonest". One by one, holes will be poked in the stories of those associated with Najib and 1MDB before it finally gets to Najib inside-out. If Najib manages to get away from this, it will be even more shocking than BN's downfall.

One may think Mahathir is senile.... but Lim Guan Eng certainly ain't.

Twincharged
(edited)

There is no way Najib can fight back when 1MDB's President is already being classified as "utterly dishonest". One by one, holes will be poked in the stories of those associated with Najib and 1MDB before it finally gets to Najib inside-out. If Najib manages to get away from this, it will be even more shocking than BN's downfall.

One may think Mahathir is senile.... but Lim Guan Eng certainly ain't.

He sure cannot get away.. Now he use facebook to twist it in hopping for his last survival.. This is totally no use at all already.. Haha.. Edited by Yewheng

Hypersonic
(edited)

He sure cannot get away.. Now he use facebook to twist it in hopping for his last survival.. This is totally no use at all already.. Haha..

Najib himself criticized Facebook users of postings negative things about him and false allegations ; Now he himself has to use it to grind and axe with current govt ; Good of him to engage too Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

what i like about Tun moves when he set up his cabinet is to lead by example. remove unnecessary ministry that are not part of governing state affairs. leaders take a oay cut. you are here hungry to serve not to make big bucks. corruption you face music whether high pay or low.

25 ministers for malaysia cabinet of how many million people and land size? maybe we should learn from them.

• Praise 1

Thanks! The small fonts I initially speed read as "Potong Gas" , also popular lingo with Malaysian, iirc. 

Now I know Gaji is pay...  :D

First 3 talking same thing like economy etc

Last fella say pay cut
Pretty prophetic

Supersonic

He sure cannot get away.. Now he use facebook to twist it in hopping for his last survival.. This is totally no use at all already.. Haha..

The way najib will escape won't be by proving he is innocent....

It will be by having proof that everyone is guilty.

Thanks! The small fonts I initially speed read as "Potong Gas" , also popular lingo with Malaysian, iirc.

Now I know Gaji is pay... :D

Ohhhhhh small fonts u cannot read

Confirm old liao... lol

Twincharged

what i like about Tun moves when he set up his cabinet is to lead by example. remove unnecessary ministry that are not part of governing state affairs. leaders take a oay cut. you are here hungry to serve not to make big bucks. corruption you face music whether high pay or low.

25 ministers for malaysia cabinet of how many million people and land size? maybe we should learn from them.

This is federal level if I am not mistaken. Each state then has its own governing body.

We may not be able to emulate that structure.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_governments_of_Malaysia

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

when policeman wears shorts, we have 11 ministers.I can understand as we grow, we need to cover more areas. what i failed to understand is, why more ministries? don't they come under one of the 11 already formed? frankly i also don't know how many MP we have now. 72 for a population of 4.5 million?

when policeman wears shorts, we have 11 ministers.I can understand as we grow, we need to cover more areas. what i failed to understand is, why more ministries? don't they come under one of the 11 already formed? frankly i also don't know how many MP we have now. 72 for a population of 4.5 million?

you heard abt this brand bro?

post-126263-0-31085200-1527119699.jpg

• Praise 2

Twincharged

very soon means probably “no go”

sure go means need a long time to consider especially financially

ahjib kor chop chop curry pop agree on HSR because of CCRC from PRC

I supposed like trump who is pro AMDK , he has to make a stand of what he represents.

It would have been good if there is no emotional baggage but unfortunately

people listen and forget, they see and remember, they experience and understand

we are at the cross road of an important experience that for generations to come will understand the implications.

Two more Ministers without portfolio in PMO office ... :slow:

They like to keep spares..... In case they get another palmer or Ong  :D

Two more Ministers without portfolio in PMO office ... :slow:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1