Boleh Land Election 2018

Maxus-MIFA9

but my friend who studied malay until o level standard (maybe 5-6 years back) says that when he goes for lessons, the malay teachers lament that much of true malay language, cultural tradition has been diluted due to the arabic/western influence.

i don't think we can assume the younger generation will have such strong traditions.

I also think so.

I am against all this western and arab influence.

As everyone knows I am totally against western medicine.

We should only trust these fine and knowledgeable men and women.

:D

post-23002-0-19486800-1523531404.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

unlike a few years ago, malaysia is actually more stable now. So a strong najib is a good thing for singapore.

My fren sees your strong support 

and likes you very much.  [thumbsup]

:D

• Praise 3

i'm going in much earlier so hopefully no issue...

no need to go during the polling day and 1 -2 days after especially if there is a surprise result. See how things pans out over there........better be safe then get a surprise like my friend had during the Malay-Indian tussle a number of yrs ago.
i never like to go Tebrau City.....feels like kampung area....
  • Praise 1

no need to go during the polling day and 1 -2 days after especially if there is a surprise result. See how things pans out over there........better be safe then get a surprise like my friend had during the Malay-Indian tussle a number of yrs ago.

i never like to go Tebrau City.....feels like kampung area....ððð

my wife wants to vote le... hopefully nothing serious...
  • Praise 1

He not contesting, why do this? :huh:

His family remembers how their powers were curtailed and their sovereign immunity was taken away.

This is FAKE NEWS

its true.........rm3000 per customer. Heard it was because he riled up Johorean with his politics and got lambasted online by his subjects. Think it was an impromptu decision but was trying to heal the wounds.......heard some Singaporean also got to joined the spree....
  • Praise 1

Looked like Indo also wan to join the fun :D

Indon who has stayed in MY for decades legally or illegally can speak the MY accent very well. The language is the same but the accent is different. Some older Indonesian still pissed that MY is a sovereign country.......they believe MY is part of their territory hence the Konfrontasi.
  • Praise 1

hahahaha ... AEON Mall probably lose money from the $1M biz from TMJ

throw damage goods ... clean up the place ... pay OT for staff to put things back on rack ...

Should just ask for voucher :grin:

ok as promised two days ago. today chat with a few of my Malaysian colleague. most of them (9/10) will be voting in permas jaya even though they come from various other states. They all using the same registered electoral addresses in JB to registered their name. Apparently one of the guy from JB lend out his JB addrsss.. all said mai fun to go back home state.

Edited by Kopites

its true.........rm3000 per customer. Heard it was because he riled up Johorean with his politics and got lambasted online by his subjects. Think it was an impromptu decision but was trying to heal the wounds.......heard some Singaporean also got to joined the spree....

That's why my fren said

土壕包賣場

yah quite unnecessary...

Johor supermart rushes to restock after royal treat
PUBLISHED4 HOURS AGO

ST_20180413_XAEON_3906699.jpg?itok=JrrkG
One of the photographs posted on social media yesterday showing dozens of trolleys heaped with goods abandoned at the Aeon Tebrau supermarket, after a grocery shopping spree paid for by Johor Crown Prince Tunku Ismail Sultan Ibrahim the previous night.PHOTO: 

JOHOR BARU • The supermarket where the Johor Crown Prince spent RM1 million (S$338,000) for other people's groceries struggled to reopen yesterday morning as workers rushed to replenish empty shelves and clear up abandoned trolleys.

The Aeon Tebrau store in Johor finally opened at around 12.45pm yesterday, reported The Star, after Tunku Ismail Sultan Ibrahim paid a surprise visit on Wednesday night and offered to foot the grocery bill for every shopper there, to the tune of RM3,000 each.

Pandemonium had ensued as shoppers grabbed up to three trolleys each and rushed to fill them.

The prince, who was at the mall for less than five minutes, reportedly forked out over RM1 million.

According to The Star, only the vegetable and fish sections were open to the public yesterday afternoon while the remaining sections were still off limits to shoppers. Workers were seen replenishing stock.

Pictures posted on social media yesterday appeared to show dozens of trolleys heaped with goods abandoned at the supermarket's cash tills. The store had brought down its shutters at 8pm on Wednesday after being overwhelmed by crowds as news of the prince's largesse spread.

According to the New Straits Times, many of the abandoned carts were filled with perishables like ice cream, dairy products and other fresh food, which were no longer saleable. They were left behind after the store shut at 10pm.

A member of the supermarket staff told the newspaper they were busy removing the spoiled food and cleaning up the mess.

A worker at a nearby shop, who wanted to be known only as Jessica, said it was a crazy experience for her on Wednesday night.

"I was in the midst of closing the shop at around 9.30pm and saw that people kept on going to the supermarket despite it being closed."

Most of the shelves were restocked and the supermarket was fully operational by 3pm yesterday, reported The Malay Mail.

so their vote is for JB state and not their hometown state

hence, they do not do their hometown a favour

if JB state is BN stronghold ... their vote is worthless and they could lost their hometown because they did not go home

i also know that many from ipoh/melaka/jb already transfer their vote address to KL which is okay if they live in KL

ok as promised two days ago. today chat with a few of my Malaysian colleague. most of them (9/10) will be voting in permas jaya even though they come from various other states. They all using the same registered electoral addresses in JB to registered their name. Apparently one of the guy from JB lend out his JB addrsss.. all said mai fun to go back home state.

Edited by Wt_know

so their vote is for JB state and not their hometown state

hence, they do not do their hometown a favour

if JB state is BN stronghold ... their vote is worthless and they could lost their hometown because they did not go home

i also know that many from ipoh/melaka/jb already transfer their vote address to KL which is okay if they live in KL

apparently so. anyway those old men have been doing such tactic for decades. No wonder don't need to take leave and go home. common address in JB.

Commentary: Malaysia’s mid-week polling day may impact voter turnout in Johor, Kelantan and East Malaysia

Calling a Wednesday polling day is unusual and unprecedented, and it puts the opposition at a clear disadvantage, says one political economist.

KUALA LUMPUR: The much anticipated general election for Malaysia has been set.

Much to the chagrin of the voting public, polling day will take place on Wednesday (May 9). Voter turnout is expected to be suppressed on a mid-week day, even with a one day public holiday.

Analysts reckon turnout could more likely be at or below the 76 per cent level seen in the 2008 general election.

In comparison, the highest ever voter turnout in Malaysian electoral history, which was 85 per cent in the last election in 2013, saw the opposition coalition garner 51 per cent of the popular vote, and Barisan Nasional (BN) 47 per cent, with the rest to some independent candidates.

The Election Commission’s move for a Wednesday polling day is unprecedented and unusual.

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/malaysia-voting-day-may-impact-over-a-million-voters-10131718

• Praise 1

yah quite unnecessary...

I rather he (Johore Sultan ) issue vouchers of RM3,000 .... :lll._.:

Looking at the mess created ... :a-bang:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1