SGCARMART or Carousell?

alfakidz85

Carousell "viewers" are mostly kiddo, those who PM for fun ask alot of shit question in the end go quiet. Maybe for small ticket item like maybe a "Used Comb" or a pair of "Worn Shoe" and ticket at max 4-5 hundreds, dont bother about ROLEX watches, my friend who owns a shop vomit blood answering questions on the stupid PMs

SGCM to me has a more targeted approach and no one will PM for fun as there are no PM function and either you msg or call, so at least you know who you are talking/texting with, and if the other party is a "MUTE" who only knows how to type and refuse to answer call at least seller knows the pattern and can ignore and move on.

My take on carousell, full of childish people and eat full too free people with nothing better to do, last but not least, low baller heaven, why? bcos identity not known thru PM or that rubbish profile which dont tell you anything. No choice, its a platform designed by strawberries and thats how they function.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Carousell "viewers" are mostly kiddo, those who PM for fun ask alot of shit question in the end go quiet. Maybe for small ticket item like maybe a "Used Comb" or a pair of "Worn Shoe" and ticket at max 4-5 hundreds, dont bother about ROLEX watches, my friend who owns a shop vomit blood answering questions on the stupid PMs

SGCM to me has a more targeted approach and no one will PM for fun as there are no PM function and either you msg or call, so at least you know who you are talking/texting with, and if the other party is a "MUTE" who only knows how to type and refuse to answer call at least seller knows the pattern and can ignore and move on.

My take on carousell, full of childish people and eat full too free people with nothing better to do, last but not least, low baller heaven, why? bcos identity not known thru PM or that rubbish profile which dont tell you anything. No choice, its a platform designed by strawberries and thats how they function.

I must agree with you about carousell. I, myself have too much time to scroll and scroll and scroll and buy things I never needed. Im like a child once again when im on carousell. :a-happy:

Twincharged

i posted on sgcarmrt before. immediately the same day at least 10 calls inquiring on my ride.

Advertised for too cheap a price? Edited by Mkl22
  • Praise 1

If it is not a suitable platform for selling car then move to the next one. No need to bash Carousell and call names. It does serve a certain group of people and a certain/wide range of trades well. Many are enjoying it from children to professionals. Really no need to call them ugly names.  

i bought my OC car from carousell  -_-

So I finally put up my car on sgcarmart.

Got a few calls, mostly agent trying to persuade me to consign the car to them. Also a few SMS for the same thing.

I am curious, do you guys set conditions (like agree on price, etc) before allowing test drive on the car? Otherwise I am like giving people free test drive for my vehicle?

Thanks in advance.

So I finally put up my car on sgcarmart.

Got a few calls, mostly agent trying to persuade me to consign the car to them. Also a few SMS for the same thing.

I am curious, do you guys set conditions (like agree on price, etc) before allowing test drive on the car? Otherwise I am like giving people free test drive for my vehicle?

Thanks in advance.

imo no hard and fast rule, just do whatever is comfortable for you. you can choose to drive and let the potential buyer sit beside and feel the ride. 

Supersonic

Is selling through Carousel able to fetch higher prices?

I don't know because I only do trade in for my previous ride.

↡ Advertisement