SLT6883G - Time for you to get Famous

Thaiyotakamli

I have this strong believe that we should never take advantage or cheat or wrong the elderly, be it your own family members or strangers. Confirm kena suay or jinx..

Maybe reckless thread got overturned BMW soon?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

got lah. if tank really empty, and your own petrol brand not nearby, you might pop into nearest station and pump $10. at least i have done that, and more than once.

i can imagine some people will get hot if they lose their discount or points if that is the situation; the correct compensation would be to pay him the discount he might get at his own brand + maybe 1 can of barley water to cool him down.

Even so, den just Sup Sup water let go lo. 125 nia. Need to kpkb so much meh? Scarli he want to sue 1 million for stress.
  • Praise 2

attachicon.gifScreenshot_20180415-060928.png

This cb driver. Drive BMW5 series trying to pull a fast one out. Who drive BMW5 series pump $10 petrol only when tank is nearly empty?

He must be saying saying something like. Uncle.. Ten ( pronounced and sound like thank). So uncle heard it oh this guy thank me for waiting to help pump petrol and proceed to pump full tank.

Then at casher this guy say want pump 10 dollars petrol only? Wtf man.

So if this is what happened, then this guy is trying to deceive knowing that ten sounds like thank and people may had mistaken it. So took this to his advantage. Knn man.

Caltex do the right thing and bar this driver from pumping the petrol in Caltex, shell, spc and esso station to also bar him too. And also report police too to investigate him further.. Knn this driver.

I guess not many people heard from the petrol cashiers about stories of people who drove Merc / BMW / Atas Cars(maybe 2nd hand or renewed COE) drove away without paying for the petrol and end up the pump attendant got to pay for the petrol. Now with more CCTV, chances of getting caught doing that is higher so those people are more creative now, try to dispute on the amount of petrol that they ask the petrol attendant to pump.

So maybe the petrol companies got to invest in personal video camera (similar to those wear by police officer) for the pump attendant to protect them from those cheaters. 

• Praise 2

Twincharged

I guess not many people heard from the petrol cashiers about stories of people who drove Merc / BMW / Atas Cars(maybe 2nd hand or renewed COE) drove away without paying for the petrol and end up the pump attendant got to pay for the petrol. Now with more CCTV, chances of getting caught doing that is higher so those people are more creative now, try to dispute on the amount of petrol that they ask the petrol attendant to pump.

So maybe the petrol companies got to invest in personal video camera (similar to those wear by police officer) for the pump attendant to protect them from those cheaters.

I don’t mind following Malaysia style where you pay then pump. Cut off all these cheats.
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

I guess not many people heard from the petrol cashiers about stories of people who drove Merc / BMW / Atas Cars(maybe 2nd hand or renewed COE) drove away without paying for the petrol and end up the pump attendant got to pay for the petrol. Now with more CCTV, chances of getting caught doing that is higher so those people are more creative now, try to dispute on the amount of petrol that they ask the petrol attendant to pump.

So maybe the petrol companies got to invest in personal video camera (similar to those wear by police officer) for the pump attendant to protect them from those cheaters. 

based on recent reports, the odds are, these kind of incidents are not rare. There are regular cheats out there.

Those old attendants suffer in silence, likely not even mentioning it to their bosses, hence very few measures taken by hq.

• Praise 5

Supersonic

I don’t mind following Malaysia style where you pay then pump. Cut off all these cheats.

The correct style is for drivers to pay first and pump for themselves.

SELF SERVICE at the pump.

This will eliminate all kinds of cheats and "misunderstanding"

Pump attendants should only help, when drivers have trouble with their pay and pump.

For those who can't lift the pump handle, press some buttons, the pump attendant can teach them.

But that would mean less number of pump attendants needed, leading to loss of jobs.

I even see pump attendants cleaning windscreen "for free". Why ?

When I drive in USA, I don't recall seeing many pump attendant around.

You have a credit card, you just pay and pump.

If you don't qualify or have a credit card, how can you even afford a car in the first place?

• Praise 3

The correct style is for drivers to pay first and pump for themselves.

SELF SERVICE at the pump.

This will eliminate all kinds of cheats and "misunderstanding"

Pump attendants should only help, when drivers have trouble with their pay and pump.

For those who can't lift the pump handle, press some buttons, the pump attendant can teach them.

But that would mean less number of pump attendants needed, leading to loss of jobs.

I even see pump attendants cleaning windscreen "for free". Why ?

When I drive in USA, I don't recall seeing many pump attendant around.

You have a credit card, you just pay and pump.

If you don't qualify or have a credit card, how can you even afford a car in the first place?

Eh here is full cash

Pump attendants are more happy if we fill up ourselves. It reduces the chances of having any disputes like this. For this case, I hope the rest of the petrol stations can try to check if they ever encounter this b**tard. Cheapo idiot.

• Praise 3

I think he regretting his move now, since he didn't expect someone to screenshot his back view and car plate number. He probably pull this stunt before in other stations. Damn CB to do this to the pump attendant. Now he is famous LOL! Think we can expect his full details out in no time

post-14834-0-21233400-1523743788.png

This cb driver. Drive BMW5 series trying to pull a fast one out. Who drive BMW5 series pump $10 petrol only when tank is nearly empty?

He must be saying saying something like. Uncle.. Ten ( pronounced and sound like thank). So uncle heard it oh this guy thank me for waiting to help pump petrol and proceed to pump full tank.

Then at casher this guy say want pump 10 dollars petrol only? Wtf man.

So if this is what happened, then this guy is trying to deceive knowing that ten sounds like thank and people may had mistaken it. So took this to his advantage. Knn man.

Caltex do the right thing and bar this driver from pumping the petrol in Caltex, shell, spc and esso station to also bar him too. And also report police too to investigate him further.. Knn this driver.

I wanted to give benefit of doubt also cannot find a proper excuse for this disgraceful 5er driver. Even when I wanted to go JB for cheap petrol, the lowest refill I ever made is S$20 (i.e. <10 liters), as anything lower than that is not likely to have any impact on the needle.

I have also encountered pump attendant filling up the tank for me on 2 occasions, but to make the low salaried attendant pay for it? I must be inhumane... To prevent such incidents from happening, I choose to pump myself since then, and along the way, also learnt some sad stories.

Just last year, at a Shell station around Kembangan area, I noticed the pump attendant watching me as I was filling up my tank. Upon my return from the cashier, the 60+ years old attendant came forward to me and apologized for keeping a close watch on me, citing that one of his colleague experienced 2 motorists leaving without making payment and ended up he has to bear the fuel cost in excess of $250!! (1 BMW make do with ~$150 - $160, another lorry / van has ~$100 unpaid). Upon hearing this, I thought of giving the affected pump attendant some token to lighten his burden, but sad to hear that he was asked to leave after the 2nd incident...

Such a cheapo move by the disgraceful motorists can really cost the helpless pump attendants their job!! I really find it hard to believe that such things are happening in Singapore, but it seems like there are indeed black sheep around. [:(]

Edited by Carbon82
  • Praise 7

if everybody self pump, wouldn't it be worse for the pump attendants who will all lose their jobs?  

anyway, i use transponder and they seem to know, nobody seem to jaga me when i self pump. 

• Praise 1

I believe this dastard COE-BMW marginal-owner has done this deception a few times oredi.

Just look at his photo (albeit rear view) describes the low class dog that he is.

Definitely a lower-middle class bloke earning less than $300K pa. that is the show off type, with a very lean bank account and borrowing to the hilt on his mortgage

• Praise 1

Supersonic

if everybody self pump, wouldn't it be worse for the pump attendants who will all lose their jobs?  

anyway, i use transponder and they seem to know, nobody seem to jaga me when i self pump. 

Some day, some oil companies may just say, from tomorrow it's all self service, and lay off most of the pump attendants anyway.

They could come out with crap reasons like saving on cost of operations, and to attract customers maybe give a better discount on petrol.

That should shut up most people who kpkb

They could also start charging for the use of toilet, deployed a ex-pump attendant there to collect money.

Help the rest of the pump attendants find jobs like security guards. Should be plentiful of jobs with lots of condo keep coming up.

And when the rest of the oil companies, see this work, they may just all follow.

Jobs like table cleaners ? They are also cutting down on employing people.

It's self service.

Old people with little education is being pushed out of the job market relentlessly, with no social security net.

Edited by Kb27
  • Praise 3

Turbocharged

Eh excui mi. My coe 5er pump full tank is close to $200 hor.

Where got ppl pump $10 on an almost empty tank one?

True for a large conti.

Even my previous 1.6l c180 tank was already 64 liter and $10 could only move the needle a wee bit when I wanted to go in JB. It's like a drop in the ocean.

His tank should be much bigger.

There's no way to waste the time effort going for this amount.

• Praise 1

This is stooping to a brand new level.

U know what I feel? Maybe the uncle kana such cheapo people before in his many years experience. And he knows no point arguing with low life .

He seems to resign to fate from his reaction.

God saves this world.

Some day, some oil companies may just say, from tomorrow it's all self service, and lay off most of the pump attendants anyway.

They could come out with crap reasons like saving on cost of operations, and to attract customers maybe give a better discount on petrol.

That should shut up most people who kpkb

They could also start charging for the use of toilet, deployed a ex-pump attendant there to collect money.

Help the rest of the pump attendants find jobs like security guards. Should be plentiful of jobs with lots of condo keep coming up.

And when the rest of the oil companies, see this work, they may just all follow.

Jobs like table cleaners ? They are also cutting down on employing people.

It's self service.

Old people with little education is being pushed out of the job market relentlessly, with no social security net.

These old folks work to exercise.

They ain't need no money.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5