SLT6883G - Time for you to get Famous

Thaiyotakamli

Update from Caltex

ULa80Sf.png

good. thanks Caltex for the information.

I think it should be satisfied that the company has not held the attendant obligated on its losses.

The matter between the Company and the said driver involved is a matter, and concerns no public interest as it’s a commercial dispute between a buyer and seller of goods.

I hope the public is satisfied, unless it finds contrary to the claims of the company.

And nobody, unless one has standing in the matter, should be involved in demanding justice on behalf of someone else.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

It is sad that Singapore is a developed country with first world economy and infrastructure but her people are still stuck with a third world mindset.

It is almost like a beggar will inform the person who drop a $10 bill but another person who can afford a Prada bag and drinks atas coffee won't and will pick up the dropped money and keep (even though that person knows who drop it).

• Praise 3

Thatâs because u never say properly full ten, or fill tank mah! ð

Errr .. or issit fill ten, or full tank? ð¤£

Next time I will say pump Full Ten. Means must pump fully $10. Cannot $9.99 or $10.01
  • Praise 1

He can spend 250k on a bmw 5 series, what is 100 odd dollars, we should csi him and expose him .

Errr elo ... his is COE 5-er lah.

Assuming that he bought it near EOL, it’s worth it’s COE + residual value nia.

Not $250K hor

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

So far we have not encountered any over pumped amount or wrong petrol.

We always check that they key in the correct amount on the petrol keypad and pull out the correct petrol nozzle before leaving to pay.

• Praise 1

Many times I noticed kiosk uncle would stand a side and wait for driver to insert the nozzle, then approach asking how much.

I simply tell them it's ok. 自己来。

• Praise 1

The BMW guy apparently not doing this for the first time. Someone commented on FB that he encountered the same guy doing the same thing at another petrol station before. Looks like a habitual cheater.

Aiyo! So cheapo!

His earning power is definitely many times more than the petrol pump attendant. Why do such thing to an old man? Even if he pump it wrongly, he should just pay. He gonna use it anyway.

If want to cheat, go and cheat the rich. Why so low class go and cheat the old and poor?

Sooner his car number gonna be blacklisted at all petrol stations and all will handle him with "care" to prevent history from happening.

Edited by Dleodleo
  • Praise 4

Supercharged

And nobody, unless one has standing in the matter, should be involved in demanding justice on behalf of someone else.

YEAH!

other people suffer is other people's business! just look away!

no damn "Good" Samaritans wanted here.

[:|]

• Praise 2

Supercharged

If want to cheat, go and cheat the rich. Why so low class go and cheat the old and poor?

Sooner his car number gonna be blacklisted at all petrol stations and all will handle him with "care" to prevent history from happening.

coz it's much easier to cheat the old & poor, and they less likely to fight back.

would be interesting if all stations blacklist him, then he will have to beg others to sell him petrol or go JB pump [sly]

• Praise 3

I do last time

when i want to

go jb lol

But if uncle

ald pump full

then i would pay full

for the fuel

i receive

Agree, if pump at woodland.

But at Tampines.

Pump $135 should be about 65l if no discount. If have discount likey close to full tank 70l and 520i fuel tank capacity is 70l.

The driver definitely knows pump $10 or 5l is not going to meet the 3/4 tank.

So given the circumstantial.

This guy is out to cheat

• Praise 3

Supercharged

My conclusion.

1. Confirm intend to cheat.

2. Pump like 70ltrs. Takes 13.5times longer to pump.. he cant be blur not to notice the longer timing.

3. Tampines to woodlands 25km plus.

4. His fc for 10bucks at best 40km to 50km. Plus 1 hr jam. His 10buck like gold ah.

5. He also intend to cheat woodlands customs but coz he pumped full tank. His fast one done..

6. He got that bully face lor. Lol

coz it's much easier to cheat the old & poor, and they less likely to fight back.

would be interesting if all stations blacklist him, then he will have to beg others to sell him petrol or go JB pump [sly]

Every station plaster hia face. Car plate n model... huat ah...

Its only believable if the fuel level is slightly lower than 1/4 in the first place IF he is going JB. $10 on a near empty tank, don't know can reach 1/4 or not..