SLT6883G - Time for you to get Famous

Thaiyotakamli

it’s 2 day after they check. I don’t know if they only do paper work check or really check. Paper work easy to change the handing over taking over date.

Will you commit forgery because of a person that you know is aimed by the public and now the police?

Who cares whether car is sold or where it went thereafter.

The crux of matter is he pays only 10 bucks and someone else gets to pay for the full tank.

No?

Yes and then a 3rd party enjoyed the full tank 

↡ Advertisement

In principle he is no wrong. But it's the way he managed the situation. If he did not make such a big hoo ha and then the pump attendant say will settle it. The lady behind will not be so angry and then take picture and then spread the news. Coz what the lady see behind is all seems like the guy infront is trying to bully the pump attendant and pull a fast one out. That's why she so angry and post ma.

Things happen always for a reason. So he himself also got some flaws and this is exposed by the lady behind. The lady also not so free to share things on social media that does not anger her that much too.

And remember she also told the guy that he could pay half too and then the guy perhaps also attitude too.

So actually he had many learning pointers too. Really by look at the things, if he reflect back, he can take away a few good learning pointers and when next time such similar incidents happened, he will be more calm and remind himself previously the pump incident and he will be able to handle the situation more steadily already. That's how a person learnt and grow.

As my reply above.

But the lady was angry because she ASSUME the driver cheated but in this case as reported on the police statement he did not and in fact intended for $10 fuel all along. So this ASSUMPTION contributed to her posting which has no substantial evidence to begin with. She ASSUMED that the driver would be using those extra amount of fuel as well so she thinks the driver should just pay for it anyway and again that is not the case. And I can't find in any of her statement that she suggest she could pay for the half too. 

So if we take a step back, why didn't the LADY herself pay for that extra fuel in order to help the pump attendant rather than putting up a public post? One might say why the lady pay for someone's mistake, but one can also say it was never the driver's mistake to begin with so why must the driver pay for attendant's alleged mistake?

The thing is no one knows who is really wrong here, just a miscommunication and really blown out of proportion.

So if we take a step back, why didn't the LADY herself pay for that extra fuel in order to help the pump attendant rather than putting up a public post? One might say why the lady pay for someone's mistake, but one can also say it was never the driver's mistake to begin with so why must the driver pay for attendant's alleged mistake?

The thing is no one knows who is really wrong here, just a miscommunication and really blown out of proportion.

1) Because posting on FB is free

2) because the driver drives a BMW and the attendant is lowly paid... so suddenly all want become robin hood

That is the lady POV, it does not mean she is right.. a better way would have to find out the facts there and then.... so why did she now remove her FB posting?

As the old man incident, i can't see the vid you post but i can tell you a true story, i just got a new car less than 3 months, my mum was driving the car, she was waiting for a carpark lot when a lorry reverse out and knock into the car, the uncle first sentence was, you purposely park your car there to create accident and bluff money is it? I believe sometimes it is just a defense mechanism

Now if i claim compensation from him am i wrong? or should i let it slide because he is only a lorry driver..... 

wrong is wrong leh.... but if you want like that say.. how about you order small portion but they give you super big portion and charge you for it?

Ok so now is not as easy but is it near impossible?

Ok. my bad. Its not easy.. And don't think caltex will spend resources doing something that they cannot resell.

But the lady was angry because she ASSUME the driver cheated but in this case as reported on the police statement he did not and in fact intended for $10 fuel all along. So this ASSUMPTION contributed to her posting which has no substantial evidence to begin with. She ASSUMED that the driver would be using those extra amount of fuel as well so she thinks the driver should just pay for it anyway and again that is not the case. And I can't find in any of her statement that she suggest she could pay for the half too.

Ya.. True also good learning pointers. Assumption is the root cause of many problems.

Ok. my bad. Its not easy.. And don't think caltex will spend resources doing something that they cannot resell.

let's put it this way.... what caltex want to do is caltex problem... if their employee indeed make a mistake they should rectify it or let it slide

Any concession on the part of the consumer is purely out of goodwill

• Praise 1

Go to the very first step, that $100 over extra worth of petrol did go to his car, at that point he was still the rightful owner of that car. Knowing an old and low pay pump attendant needs to pay for that extra petrol due to a little miscommunication, most of us here don't have that heart to allow such matter to happen.

Edited by Odyssey2011
  • Praise 8

Supersonic

so police investigated wrongly?

Actually doesn’t matter to polis. What happened is not a criminal case so doubt polis will bother to spend time to check if car is at Ubi or Jurong

Actually doesnât matter to polis. What happened is not a criminal case so doubt polis will bother to spend time to check if car is at Ubi or Jurong

If polis, give kopi money can liao

If cheating then it is a criminal case

If not, police won't have to investigate

wow still debating! hahaha

I am very very very sure all and everyone here in mcf would be forgiving and understanding toward the old uncle. everyine here has a good heart. I am sure no one here would ask that old uncle to bear the full cost of miscommunication/misunderstanding (whatever you called it)!

Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 2

This has dragged on for far too long. Period.

Not a crime, and no Robin Hood. I thk he doesn't need to so afraid till look for a lawyer. But we just know the type person he is.

• Praise 1

wow still debating! hahaha

I am very very very sure all and everyone here in mcf would be forgiving and understanding toward the old uncle. everyine here has a good heart. I am sure no one here would ask that old uncle to bear the full cost of miscommunication/misunderstanding (whatever you called it)!ð

Lol and they volunteer to help various charities out there too, especially the elderly!
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

MP got hamtamed by a man, nobody gives a damn.

BMW driver asked pump attendant ah pek to pay for his excess fuel, almost whole of Singapore debating for days.

• Praise 7

Will you commit forgery because of a person that you know is aimed by the public and now the police?

Yes and then a 3rd party enjoyed the full tank

A lot of people do that for more money. Some got jail a lot are still free.

Anyway just trolling lah. Why so serious.

Edited by Joseph22

MP got hamtamed by a man, nobody gives a damn.

BMW driver asked pump attendant ah pek to pay for his excess fuel, almost whole of Singapore debating for days.

ð

I think it's because we sympathise with the old uncle while we think the MP does not require our sympathy.

We usually reserve our sympathies for the perceived underdog.

• Praise 9