Sofa

• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
59 replies to this topic | 90 praises

Posted 16 April 2018 - 09:29 AM

Discoburg
  • Discoburg
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Am looking to replace my current sofa. Yesterday I chanced upon King Koil sofas displayed at the event square in Marina Square. Price is fairly cheap and looks is almost like what I have now.

Wonder how is the quality of this brand of sofa. Anyone have any review of it or heard any good or bad review of this brand of sofa?

C68C2DB2-3138-4455-AF66-28ACAEA1924E.jpeg

Posted 16 April 2018 - 09:33 AM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Wah.....so cheap! Is it a display set? If so careful hor.....must tell them to store it right after signing the purchase agreement......
Discoburg and Arogab praised this
Together We stand Alone

Posted 16 April 2018 - 10:13 AM

Buadongdong
  • Premium member
    Buadongdong
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Am looking to replace my current sofa. Yesterday I chanced upon King Koil sofas displayed at the event square in Marina Square. Price is fairly cheap and looks is almost like what I have now.

Wonder how is the quality of this brand of sofa. Anyone have any review of it or heard any good or bad review of this brand of sofa?

attachicon.gifC68C2DB2-3138-4455-AF66-28ACAEA1924E.jpeg

But full fabric wor.. You will have a hard time cleaning it if kenna any drinks on it.

Discoburg praised this

Posted 16 April 2018 - 10:19 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Wah.....so cheap! Is it a display set? If so careful hor.....must tell them to store it right after signing the purchase agreement......

LoL...that's true. If not ppl claim kenna lied to by the salesman.

attachicon.gifC68C2DB2-3138-4455-AF66-28ACAEA1924E.jpeg

This type of sofa out of date. Now ppl are into motorised reclining sofa. Takes up less space if you think about it.

dual-recliner-sofa-recliner-sofa-with-cu

Edited by Watwheels, 16 April 2018 - 10:20 AM.

Discoburg praised this
The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 16 April 2018 - 10:19 AM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

LoL...that's true. If not ppl claim kenna lied to by the salesman.

no lar........need to remind people that not all stores are upfront especially if they give good discount. Buyers beware........
Together We stand Alone

Posted 16 April 2018 - 10:27 AM

Discoburg
  • Discoburg
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Not display set. Able to change fabric color too.

We like fabric sofa vs leather. Love the colours in our dull home as my tiles are dark grey color.

But full fabric wor.. You will have a hard time cleaning it if kenna any drinks on it.

Out of date or not I dunno. Just that I like such shape and design sofa. Simple, right angled and coloured. Reclining sofa aka lazy boy is not the look I like in my house. More into contemporary and minimalist.

This type of sofa out of date. Now ppl are into motorised reclining sofa. Takes up less space if you think about it.

dual-recliner-sofa-recliner-sofa-with-cu

Eviilusion praised this

Posted 16 April 2018 - 10:40 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Not display set. Able to change fabric color too.
We like fabric sofa vs leather. Love the colours in our dull home as my tiles are dark grey color.

Out of date or not I dunno. Just that I like such shape and design sofa. Simple, right angled and coloured. Reclining sofa aka lazy boy is not the look I like in my house. More into contemporary and minimalist.

Who will look at you when you are relaxing at home? LoL...it can be tucked away when you do not want it to be reclined. The L-shape of the sofa you like is also for you to recline and lie on it but it's fixed and cannot be tucked away. If you want to talk about minimalist shouldn't it be something that can be stow away when you don't need it? Just saying.

Edited by Watwheels, 16 April 2018 - 10:41 AM.

Ysc3 praised this
The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 16 April 2018 - 10:52 AM

Discoburg
  • Discoburg
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Who will look at you when you are relaxing at home? LoL...it can be tucked away when you do not want it to be reclined. The L-shape of the sofa you like is also for you to recline and lie on it but it's fixed and cannot be tucked away. If you want to talk about minimalist shouldn't it be something that can be stow away when you don't need it? Just saying.

It’s the shape of the recliner sofa that is the question. It’s not about who look at me but how I look at the sofa to match my house designs. It’s design, shape and lines do not sit well with the theme of my place. The recliner sofa just looks too bulky.

Posted 16 April 2018 - 11:59 AM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

you also damn funny... people already say he like... important is he in his own house he see liao song....

i think can remove and wash? At least mine can

Discoburg, Opel17 and 1 Anonymous member praised this
MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:05 PM

Buadongdong
  • Premium member
    Buadongdong
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

i think can remove and wash? At least mine can

If only the cover is stained then not an issue la.. But sometimes (happened to me) the drink spilled is too much that it seeped into the cushion layer and I wasn't able to clean it thoroughly. Steamed clean also got smell. in the end bought new sofa.

Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:18 PM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Itâs the shape of the recliner sofa that is the question. Itâs not about who look at me but how I look at the sofa to match my house designs. Itâs design, shape and lines do not sit well with the theme of my place. The recliner sofa just looks too bulky.

recline seat need a small gap against the wall.

My living room too small.

Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:21 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

still using this old school type ... cover can wash. cushion really cannot save, then just buy one to replace.

Attached Thumbnails

• wooden-sofa-designs-decor-popular-unique-set-34-for-table-ideas-with.jpg

Discoburg and DACH praised this

Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:27 PM

Discoburg
  • Discoburg
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Haha cannot only be found in old neighbourhood furniture shops.  :a-m1212:

still using this old school type ... cover can wash. cushion really cannot save, then just buy one to replace.

Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:27 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

for minimalist, old man will go for something slim and sleek  [laugh]

Herbert wooden sofa – Lilian Construction   Furnishing Pte Ltd.png

<p><span style="font-size: 10px;">骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。 </span></p>

Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:30 PM

Discoburg
  • Discoburg
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

ice. Very Muji style.  :a-m1212:

for minimalist, old man will go for something slim and sleek  [laugh]

attachicon.gifHerbert wooden sofa – Lilian Construction Furnishing Pte Ltd.png

Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:32 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

still using this old school type ... cover can wash. cushion really cannot save, then just buy one to replace.

Ya, cheap and easy to maintain. 😂
Can sit, can liao.

If only the cover is stained then not an issue la.. But sometimes (happened to me) the drink spilled is too much that it seeped into the cushion layer and I wasn't able to clean it thoroughly. Steamed clean also got smell. in the end bought new sofa.

Wah, so wasted.
Should just pour a bottle of perfume inside.

Edited by DACH, 16 April 2018 - 12:31 PM.

Opel17 praised this
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:35 PM

Buadongdong
  • Premium member
    Buadongdong
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Ya, cheap and easy to maintain. 😂
Can sit, can liao.
Wah, so wasted.
Should just pour a bottle of perfume inside.

Fyi, its milo that was spilled. Have you smelt milo that has been left for days? Don't think those perfumes will mask it for long.

Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:54 PM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i'm using this Ikea sofa bed at home. very comfy and dont mind being kicked out of the room to sleep on sofa :XD:

Capture.JPG

better write everything down in b/w including date of delivery and COE secured :XD: 

Sienta X 2009, Sienta Hybrid X 2017
"Thank you for participating in the kdash social experiment."

Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:56 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

for minimalist, old man will go for something slim and sleek [laugh]

Herbert wooden sofa â Lilian Construction Furnishing Pte Ltd.png

Yes... I admit I am old man liow... And my sofa frame is more than 25 years liow ...but the cushion is about 4 years old only. Covers are new though!

Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:58 PM

Discoburg
  • Discoburg
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Wah where you stay siah? 

Must get those online CSI team to find out.  :a-m1524:

i'm using this Ikea sofa bed at home. very comfy and dont mind being kicked out of the room to sleep on sofa :XD:

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Also tagged with these keywords: sofa , home , furniture

Tags: sofa, home, furniture

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users