Sofa

Discoburg

Am looking to replace my current sofa. Yesterday I chanced upon King Koil sofas displayed at the event square in Marina Square. Price is fairly cheap and looks is almost like what I have now.

Wonder how is the quality of this brand of sofa. Anyone have any review of it or heard any good or bad review of this brand of sofa?

post-3626-0-45334200-1523842147_thumb.jpeg

↡ Advertisement

Am looking to replace my current sofa. Yesterday I chanced upon King Koil sofas displayed at the event square in Marina Square. Price is fairly cheap and looks is almost like what I have now.

Wonder how is the quality of this brand of sofa. Anyone have any review of it or heard any good or bad review of this brand of sofa?

attachicon.gifC68C2DB2-3138-4455-AF66-28ACAEA1924E.jpeg

But full fabric wor.. You will have a hard time cleaning it if kenna any drinks on it.

• Praise 1

Wah.....so cheap! Is it a display set? If so careful hor.....must tell them to store it right after signing the purchase agreement......

LoL...that's true. If not ppl claim kenna lied to by the salesman.

attachicon.gifC68C2DB2-3138-4455-AF66-28ACAEA1924E.jpeg

This type of sofa out of date. Now ppl are into motorised reclining sofa. Takes up less space if you think about it.

dual-recliner-sofa-recliner-sofa-with-cu

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 1

LoL...that's true. If not ppl claim kenna lied to by the salesman.

no lar........need to remind people that not all stores are upfront especially if they give good discount. Buyers beware........

Not display set. Able to change fabric color too.

Wah.....so cheap! Is it a display set? If so careful hor.....must tell them to store it right after signing the purchase agreement......

We like fabric sofa vs leather. Love the colours in our dull home as my tiles are dark grey color.

But full fabric wor.. You will have a hard time cleaning it if kenna any drinks on it.

Out of date or not I dunno. Just that I like such shape and design sofa. Simple, right angled and coloured. Reclining sofa aka lazy boy is not the look I like in my house. More into contemporary and minimalist.

This type of sofa out of date. Now ppl are into motorised reclining sofa. Takes up less space if you think about it.

dual-recliner-sofa-recliner-sofa-with-cu

• Praise 1

Not display set. Able to change fabric color too.

We like fabric sofa vs leather. Love the colours in our dull home as my tiles are dark grey color.

Out of date or not I dunno. Just that I like such shape and design sofa. Simple, right angled and coloured. Reclining sofa aka lazy boy is not the look I like in my house. More into contemporary and minimalist.

Who will look at you when you are relaxing at home? LoL...it can be tucked away when you do not want it to be reclined. The L-shape of the sofa you like is also for you to recline and lie on it but it's fixed and cannot be tucked away. If you want to talk about minimalist shouldn't it be something that can be stow away when you don't need it? Just saying.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 1

Who will look at you when you are relaxing at home? LoL...it can be tucked away when you do not want it to be reclined. The L-shape of the sofa you like is also for you to recline and lie on it but it's fixed and cannot be tucked away. If you want to talk about minimalist shouldn't it be something that can be stow away when you don't need it? Just saying.

It’s the shape of the recliner sofa that is the question. It’s not about who look at me but how I look at the sofa to match my house designs. It’s design, shape and lines do not sit well with the theme of my place. The recliner sofa just looks too bulky.

you also damn funny... people already say he like... important is he in his own house he see liao song....

i think can remove and wash? At least mine can

• Praise 3

i think can remove and wash? At least mine can

If only the cover is stained then not an issue la.. But sometimes (happened to me) the drink spilled is too much that it seeped into the cushion layer and I wasn't able to clean it thoroughly. Steamed clean also got smell. in the end bought new sofa.

Itâs the shape of the recliner sofa that is the question. Itâs not about who look at me but how I look at the sofa to match my house designs. Itâs design, shape and lines do not sit well with the theme of my place. The recliner sofa just looks too bulky.

recline seat need a small gap against the wall.

My living room too small.

Twincharged

still using this old school type ... cover can wash. cushion really cannot save, then just buy one to replace.

post-2854-0-93739500-1523852479.jpg

• Praise 2

Haha cannot only be found in old neighbourhood furniture shops.  :a-m1212:

still using this old school type ... cover can wash. cushion really cannot save, then just buy one to replace.

for minimalist, old man will go for something slim and sleek  [laugh]

post-1109-0-20283400-1523852867_thumb.png

Supersonic

still using this old school type ... cover can wash. cushion really cannot save, then just buy one to replace.

Ya, cheap and easy to maintain. Edited by DACH
  • Praise 1

i'm using this Ikea sofa bed at home. very comfy and dont mind being kicked out of the room to sleep on sofa :XD:

post-195148-0-42045500-1523854400.jpg

better write everything down in b/w including date of delivery and COE secured :XD: 

↡ Advertisement