Sofa

Discoburg

Wah where you stay siah? 

Must get those online CSI team to find out.  :a-m1524:

i'm using this Ikea sofa bed at home. very comfy and dont mind being kicked out of the room to sleep on sofa :XD:

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

Wah where you stay siah? 

Must get those online CSI team to find out.  :a-m1524:

pic from net la... not my house :XD:

i'm using this Ikea sofa bed at home. very comfy and dont mind being kicked out of the room to sleep on sofa :XD:

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

better write everything down in b/w including date of delivery and COE secured :XD:

errr....i think we better dont start.....
  • Praise 1

you also damn funny... people already say he like... important is he in his own house he see liao song....

i think can remove and wash? At least mine can

Becoz I have a L-shape sofa for ages like more dan 10 years. See until sian. Haha...

That's why I say out dated. I personally don't use coz lazy to wash the fabric cover. It's like for display now. When new of course use. Now see also gao wey.

My friend lagi tok kong. His new penthouse home he go buy used sofa that comes from ppl office. He say he and his family won't be sitting on it, it's his guests so he buy one presentable one can already. The TV in the living room also come from ppl's office. I told him sometimes home too big also don't get to use everything.

for minimalist, old man will go for something slim and sleek  [laugh]

attachicon.gifHerbert wooden sofa – Lilian Construction Furnishing Pte Ltd.png

From Scante*k? Simple yet overpriced? I dun like the scantek type of design. Your theme got to follow the design or else it will look funny. So ppl first thing will ask whether you are from Indonesia when they see your home furniture.

Edited by Watwheels

I bought an italian sofa with stainkess steel leg.

Rust formed in less than half a year. Seller said I lived by the sea so it's not their daiji.

Now where is that autosol......haiz

Supersonic

Capture.JPG

better write everything down in b/w including date of delivery and COE secured :XD:

Now we know why you always surf MCF at late hours.

From Scante*k? Simple yet overpriced? I dun like the scantek type of design. Your theme got to follow the design or else it will look funny. So ppl first thing will ask whether you are from Indonesia when they see your home furniture.

No need to buy from them, they are many similar products out there.

Rust formed in less than half a year. Seller said I lived by the sea so it's not their daiji.

Can get the anti-rust gel from daiso.

azure-sP5y8oIBV0Zt8G3Obe3k.jpg

• Praise 1

high ses! living by the sea

(or staying at marine parade)

My house not even close to any sea and yet the metal hook in my house got rusted easily, also dun know why le?  [confused]  So i can only use plastic hook.  -_-

Edited by 13177

Becoz I have a L-shape sofa for ages like more dan 10 years. See until sian. Haha...

That's why I say out dated. I personally don't use coz lazy to wash the fabric cover. It's like for display now. When new of course use. Now see also gao wey.

My friend lagi tok kong. His new penthouse home he go buy used sofa that comes from ppl office. He say he and his family won't be sitting on it, it's his guests so he buy one presentable one can already. The TV in the living room also come from ppl's office. I told him sometimes home too big also don't get to use everything.

actually i also do the same... bought a used set of full real leather sofa for about $600-$800 include delivery ... it was from a expat leaving the country.... actually price was about $8-10k because she specially imported it in.... 

there are good deals all around now if can accept used

We like fabric sofa vs leather. Love the colours in our dull home as my tiles are dark grey color.

Got babies/kids at home or visiting often or not?

If have, better get leather else kanna all sorts of stains also possible. 

No kids and no one visits my place.

Got babies/kids at home or visiting often or not?

If have, better get leather else kanna all sorts of stains also possible.