Sofa

Discoburg

My house not even close to any sea and yet the metal hook in my house got rusted easily, also dun know why le?  [confused]  So i can only use plastic hook.  -_-

Not salt corrosion means chemical corrosion lor..  :slow:  .. you stay near Jurong Island??

No kids and no one visits my place.

Time for MU at your PLACE!!! Moi KEE CHIU first!!! :a-happy:  [wave]

↡ Advertisement

Not salt corrosion means chemical corrosion lor..  :slow:  .. you stay near Jurong Island??

No le, dont know what causes it also?!

Brings back memories!

Still remember taking all the square cushions to build shelters, tunnels, hideouts when I was a kid in my parent's flat. Top up with whatever blanket I can snitch from the rooms. :D

still using this old school type ... cover can wash. cushion really cannot save, then just buy one to replace.

• Praise 1

I love fabric sofa.

Used to buy only leather but switched to fabric 3 years ago and never turning back. We dry clean the sofa covers once a year, cost us a couple of hundreds each time but the comfort and the softer feel of a fabric sofa are definitely plus plus points.

Even my parents are switching back to fabric sofa after staying with us for a while. 

With our weather, leather is just not suitable unless the room is always air-conditioned.  Who wear leather jacket in the tropics anyway?  

we used fabric sofa, 5 seat 10 piece of high density foam type. Washed the cover every 3 months and made a new set cost almost $400  [sweatdrop]  , with 2 sets of cover rotate is good to last 10 years or more. 

Twincharged

Brings back memories!

Still remember taking all the square cushions to build shelters, tunnels, hideouts when I was a kid in my parent's flat. Top up with whatever blanket I can snitch from the rooms. :D

My memories of wooden sofa is sleeping UNDER it when I was in my teens. (the 3 seater)

we used fabric sofa, 5 seat 10 piece of high density foam type. Washed the cover every 3 months and made a new set cost almost $400 [sweatdrop] , with 2 sets of cover rotate is good to last 10 years or more.

The square cushions cost me about $24/pc for elephant brand ones. The cover my wife bought... So even if change new should cost less than $400 per set. Anyway now is a crucial time as my boy is growing up and will make a mess here and there... So will change later.... Just threw away a cushion last month.

Am looking to replace my current sofa. Yesterday I chanced upon King Koil sofas displayed at the event square in Marina Square. Price is fairly cheap and looks is almost like what I have now.

Wonder how is the quality of this brand of sofa. Anyone have any review of it or heard any good or bad review of this brand of sofa?

attachicon.gifC68C2DB2-3138-4455-AF66-28ACAEA1924E.jpeg

I believe King Koil sofas are on sale at Courts Mega. If you want King Koil can check it out there.

Other places with nice fabric sofas are :

- Harvey Norman Millenia

- Cellini

high ses! living by the sea

(or staying at marine parade)

bro, if its east coast sea, maybe high ses.

the sea i stay beside got kelong rear sea bass etc...... :lll._.:

• Praise 1

Leather sofa after 2 yrs sure peel one n also got some musky smell ...

Those High Thread Count Fabric da best...

Use the original sample and tailor made to your preferred pattern and feel..

Wah.. High thread count very ex leh.. MTM lagi more expensive wor..

leather sofa can last quite long if there are regular maintenance and cleaning. Mine 5 yrs and going strong.

My fabric sofa nearly 20 years.  Beige colour so quite light.

Just got a bit of dirty stain at corner of one arm rest.

Always want fabric car seats but this time around no one selling except if you remove 'leather' seats and replace with fabric.  But cannot do with electric car seat.

I believe King Koil sofas are on sale at Courts Mega. If you want King Koil can check it out there.

Other places with nice fabric sofas are :

- Harvey Norman Millenia

- Cellini

Thanks for the sofa. Will go take a look at Courts Mega.

Thanks for the sofa. Will go take a look at Courts Mega.

If you are going Courts Mega, might as well pop over to Ikea as well and check out the Kivik series.

If you are going Courts Mega, might as well pop over to Ikea as well and check out the Kivik series.

Don’t like IKEA sofas.

Brings back memories!

Hahahah!!!!! I did the same!!!!! :XD: