• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
6 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 17 April 2018 - 09:57 AM

depressedsoul
  • depressedsoul
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Is this a worthy car to buy at entry level as compared to Attrage

??

Posted 17 April 2018 - 11:40 AM

Freemen
  • Premium member
    Freemen
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

??

It depends what is your need & expectation. Both selling at same price. I would choose Attrage base on the spec listed.

Autobots, Transform & move OUT !!

Posted 17 April 2018 - 11:43 AM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

if you go to Mitsubishi showroom, you should be able to compare both cars side by side? bring it for a test drive too. 

can consider Elantra too, VFM... 

Sienta X 2009, Sienta Hybrid X 2017
"Thank you for participating in the kdash social experiment."

Posted 17 April 2018 - 08:46 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

??

already an earlier discussion with info therein. why start another thread ?

there is a SEARCH function in this forum.

http://www.mycarforu...hl= space star

Edited by Blueray, 17 April 2018 - 08:49 PM.

focus

Posted 17 April 2018 - 08:52 PM

Brass
  • Premium member
    Brass
    5th Gear
    Author Image

??

I honestly think accent (Hyundai) is better...build,power, flexibility trumps mirage (space star) except safety.
Best of all,if you don't have a car to trade in, accent is actually cheaper at 69999~70999( no penalty) than mirage 74999~76999(5k trade in penalty and +another 5k for lesser than 70%loan )

But if you force me,I'll take mirage sedan
More comfortable rear seat+all chrome handles Vs odd configuration of front chrome rear black.

But anyway please continue in the other existing thread.

Edited by Brass, 17 April 2018 - 08:54 PM.

I am in control of my life,and I lead it like how I want to.

Posted 17 April 2018 - 08:55 PM

merc280v6
  • merc280v6
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Why only consider made in Thai car?
Compare with made in Korea car - thicker gauge steel used and more solid overall.

Posted 18 April 2018 - 11:31 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Maybe road tax and fuel consumption is his concern. 

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: mitsubishi, cheap, spacestar and 2 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users