'Fight' in TPoly by bumblebee

RadX

seen a guy like that in my sec school also.... sad cases in hindsight...  

not when i was one of the bullies tho.... 

SJI come to st garbage... with his haughty accent... got thrashed non-stop on a daily basis.... 

one of my many regrets...  

Edited by SuPerBoRed
↡ Advertisement

seen a guy like that in my sec school also.... sad cases in hindsight...  

not when i was one of the bullies tho.... 

SJI come to st garbage... with his haughty accent... got thrashed non-stop on a daily basis.... 

one of my many regrets...  

yup bro...and you can see that he has issues and a cry for attention there.....broken home i figure.

Turbocharged

One of the better things from our pappies is gun control...imagine if no weapons control/ban..this chap could have brought in his AR15 rifle and start shooting/demanding justice..

On another note...I think he has been bullied lah..repetitvely until breaking point...

mebbe he likes some girl but they think he is a weirdo etc..

Once they go NS perhaps can straighten out their thinking.

• Praise 4

One of the better things from our pappies is gun control...imagine if no weapons control/ban..this chap could have brought in his AR15 rifle and start shooting/demanding justice..

On another note...I think he has been bullied lah..repetitvely until breaking point...

on that note, imagine if he had branded a knife? easily can take a few....that is my concern.  The inability to react just leaves the other kids in danger....

Turbocharged

on that note, imagine if he had branded a knife? easily can take a few....that is my concern.  The inability to react just leaves the other kids in danger....

Then we need this guy liao...

post-72182-0-65124000-1524124476.jpg

Edited by Kyrios
  • Praise 4

Boss, i thought fight in Traffic Police.  It sexcite me le.

Now, i feel like deflated balloon.

noticed the thread title changed liao haha... 

​wait i take back my words,  I know why he picks fight

if I got a gf like that , I fight with the toilet bowl if I can

Edited by Staff69
  • Praise 2

Twincharged

But bumblebee is from ITE. So most likely done NS already. Most of my Poly classmates who went ITE first completed NS before going poly cuz after ITE can't defer anymore.

noticed the thread title changed liao haha...

Yah cannot afford anothe heartbreak haaaaa

Turbocharged

But bumblebee is from ITE. So most likely done NS already. Most of my Poly classmates who went ITE first completed NS before going poly cuz after ITE can't defer anymore.

wah lagi worse..if really lidat

Problem is, do any of the students know the number to FCC or security office?

point is this,

anything would have happened in that spate of time.  Security came in damn long after that....what if someone got stabbed etc?

He got constipation la. Working out his PC muscles. :D

More like spit fight.........bumblebee maciam got ashmatic attack........ How come he bend own so many times like rapper like that...

Problem is, do any of the students know the number to FCC or security office?

N

He got constipation la. Working out his PC muscles. :D

ohhhh....i thought he wanted to become eminem....

The poly should work out with the teaching staff and security firm a SOP to taclke this kind of problem. The teacher really out of control of the situation and waiting for help. What if the boy is holding a weapon? The lady sure dun know what to do? Or even ask the class to disperse in time. 18mins with do many teacher and security following him around?

as a parents of a poly going kid, i feel sad for him, something must have trigger the behavior but other were just laughing.

• Praise 2

Aiyoh... if he hasn't gone NS yet, then the NS time could be make or break.

Imagine if he continues to face unbearable stress (which is likely, from what is seen in the clip), and then in NS he might have access to a gun, or worse if he was like me went to combat engineer, then from time to time will handle explosives...

then that one really calls for very close supervision, or else could be a catastrophe [sweatdrop]

Hope the Poly will probe carefully what's affecting him, and get him the necessary help fast - to bring him back to the right track.

• Praise 8

Twincharged

on that note, imagine if he had branded a knife? easily can take a few....that is my concern. The inability to react just leaves the other kids in danger....

From the video, I don't see any of the students sharing the same concern as you do... They are just busy taking photos and videos and jeering/cheering as the show went on.
↡ Advertisement