Change in SMRT CEO (Apr 2018), Management & Other Matters

Blueray

The comments very funny one. They said smrt did a global search but appoints a 3 star general with a Rangers tab from our own backyard. Knn......waste of tax payers money again.

↡ Advertisement

refer post #3 of this thread

Not just rich, privileged as well. 

People move house to near workplace. What do you think?

He think everyone is so lucky like him can suka suka move house near to workplace just like that?  [rolleyes]  [rolleyes]  [rolleyes]

Edited by pegasi

This kinda news appear on gossip Chinese papers?

I think I will only accept 10% of the news is not fake. [laugh]

I think he just pass the car keys to his wife or son.

"Oi, come pick me up."

The only information which I am sure is 100% correct, would be the date printed at the top, center of the front page.

The rest of the information in the paper,just read with a pinch of salt.

Edited by Albeniz
  • Praise 2

It was stupid of me to give you a praise for starting the cyclist on west coast highway thread, where there is already a long standing thread on reckless cyclist.

So I just gave you 5 dislike for starting another SMRT CEO thread. I usually praise new threads, but I will not hold back from disliking another repeat thread from you. -_-

@radx @jman888 @spring @carbon82, can someone pls merge this thread. :a-admin:

Done
  • Praise 1

No need work inside a MRT train la, just ask him to place his working desk at Jurong East MRT will do. He should monitor and observe the situation at this station esp during the PM peak.

jurong east far from shunfu hor!

From Bricklands Rd better.

u mean the temple with the columbarium....? I passed by that road everyday to and fro from work.......was really surprised that there us a large statue of a reclining Buddha near the entrance to the temple. That area especially the big canal has a lot of eerie stories.

Twincharged

The comments very funny one. They said smrt did a global search but appoints a 3 star general with a Rangers tab from our own backyard. Knn......waste of tax payers money again.

Nothing new la. If only you knew how much tax dollars the civil service is wasting by hiring consultants! And some of these very consultants were ex civil servants! Edited by Mkl22
  • Praise 1

Nothing new la. If only you knew how much tax dollars the civil service is wasting by hiring consultants! And some of these very consultants were ex civil servants!

as i always say.....wealth redistribution....
  • Praise 1

u mean the temple with the columbarium....? I passed by that road everyday to and fro from work.......was really surprised that there us a large statue of a reclining Buddha near the entrance to the temple. That area especially the big canal has a lot of eerie stories.

At night is very eerie to look into the forest.

Luckily my friend shift out of CCK already. 

At night is very eerie to look into the forest.

Luckily my friend shift out of CCK already.

got people see something in the canal before and the thing suddenly appeared behind him as he was calling his parents to see what he saw......fella lives on the higher floor of the flat opposite the canal. Just hearsay lar.....but very scary.

got people see something in the canal before and the thing suddenly appeared behind him as he was calling his parents to see what he saw......fella lives on the higher floor of the flat opposite the canal. Just hearsay lar.....but very scary.

Share more leh hahahaha

• Praise 1

Might as well drive the train. :XD:

People give an inch , u take a mile...

For starters, he’s so much better than the COW..

Edited by Freeder
  • Praise 5

No need work inside a MRT train la, just ask him to place his working desk at Jurong East MRT will do. He should monitor and observe the situation at this station esp during the PM peak.

If I were him I'll do..

Better not list out here, later steal my idea

Let high earner crack their heads..

• Praise 1

neo should be fired immediately

ceo job is to enhance shareholder value and not deal with operational matters

Why dun he just show hand n have a “Special Working Cubicle” inside a MRT train..

This way, he can Grasp every min of the actual situation...

like that , then can Respect him..

To add salt n vinegar;

Why dun he take minimal celery until the MRT is running smoothly..

Giving up his car is a smart move..

Can cut his variable expenses n stress from driving..

• Praise 1

neo should be fired immediately

ceo job is to enhance shareholder value and not deal with operational matters

post-195148-0-73189000-1534207509_thumb.jpg

• Praise 2

Probably only the rich and high flyer can suka suka move hse to bishan and close to mrt. News only says he didnt buy car, doesnt mean his family got no cars. Perhaps every members of the family has got their own cars except him bcos he needs to wayang. Again i dont see any meaning in telling the public about his personal choice. Just shut up and do his job well.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2