Republic Poly apologises for error on acceptance letters

kdash

acceptance letter from a school can be the biggest thing in the lives of the students, i think RP should do something more than just apologising to the 16 affected students...

Republic Poly apologises after mistakenly sending acceptance letters to 16 student hopefuls

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/republic-poly-apologises-after-mistakenly-sending-acceptance-letters-to-16-student

↡ Advertisement

The person preparing the letters must be sleeping, and no one check again before letters were send out? If one error on one letter sent, maybe still can undestand, but 16 wrong letters sent think it cannot be forgive and forget. Lol.

Aiya, just 16 of them only. How many thousands of applicants enrol each year? Just act blur lo, who will know? Now that the whole world has know, more embarassing right? Don't understand.

Aiya, just 16 of them only. How many thousands of applicants enrol each year? Just act blur lo, who will know? Now that the whole world has know, more embarassing right? Don't understand.

How come whole world has know ah? It is one of the wrongly send applicant sabo RP?

No worries, @radx working place plenty of vacancies .... :a-happy:  

His any grades also sarp . Premeeri three also can... :we-all-gonna-die:

Can confirm with @angcheek :yeah-im-not-drunk:

yah we need many grave diggers

No worries, @radx working place plenty of vacancies .... :a-happy:

His any grades also sarp . Premeeri three also can... :we-all-gonna-die:

Can confirm with @angcheek :yeah-im-not-drunk:

When i pass psle then say ok ... dont suan me now
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

I read the article says that of those 16 cases, 15 were found discrepancies between submitted and actual information ... thus the poly had to withdraw the acceptance. This is a fault of not verifying beforehand but they probably working under time pressure. It's also the applicants partly at fault for submitting the info.

↡ Advertisement