2018 Kia Cerato K3 / Forte (BD Series) + 2021 Facelift

Thecarboy302

The fact is CnC will have to secure the COEs first and quick for those who opt for guaranteed COE

with Sgd2k top up.

COE maintain above 30k so no need to rebate back to car buyers too.

6 bids non guranteed customer like me has to wait ever patiently

↡ Advertisement

Don't worry, u are not the only one c&c bid 25001, mine too. Just be patient, anyway I think our car haven't our shores yet so even got the coe now also no car to register. think it this way then u'll feel better. ð

Mine too but I got an Attrage... now onto 5th bid. I assume yous the same? (Booked during 25k coe weekend)

Mine too but I got an Attrage... now onto 5th bid. I assume yous the same? (Booked during 25k coe weekend)

I bought the new Cerato with 6 bid non gtd. Booked when Coe was 32000. SE told me car comes somewhere Nov. 3 bids gone still hv 3 more bids left.

I bought the new Cerato with 6 bid non gtd. Booked when Coe was 32000. SE told me car comes somewhere Nov. 3 bids gone still hv 3 more bids left.

i booked same period as you. SE told me my car is Aug production, estimated arrival is Oct. now 3 bids down, 3 more to go for 6 bid NG.

i believe they will up the reserve price when our car shipment is arriving

Many Hyundai Elantra drivers experienced a sudden 'engine brake jerk' slowdown when they decelerate their cars from high speed. This jerk occurs at around 50km/h. It occurs during reducing speed only not during acceleration. Does K3 have this problem (since Elantra & K3 have similar engine & 6AT auto trans but gear ratio program differently)? 

Many Hyundai Elantra drivers experienced a sudden 'engine brake jerk' slowdown when they decelerate their cars from high speed. This jerk occurs at around 50km/h. It occurs during reducing speed only not during acceleration. Does K3 have this problem (since Elantra & K3 have similar engine & 6AT auto trans but gear ratio program differently)?

No. It did not happen to my SX Cerato. Very smooth transmission. Enjoy driving it.

Maybe if coe remains 30k.. Cnc may refund those preorder NG buyer after 6bids.. They can save the 4k and coe differences... Since car not ready and there are still good sales now..

i booked when the COE is high, 32K. if they cancel the booking now, it means they are selling lower price (since COE is lower) to new buyers.

they cant be pricing the price now same as pre launch which is of higher COE. dont think they can save any money here.

same here. booked at 32k too was told nov as well.

if still don’t get it maybe will go for elantra already

Just posted this in Elantra thread for sharing.

KMC went really aggresive with their COE bid. I was considering Accent and Elantra but ended up with Attrage during 25k weekend, past bids have been 24999 or 25001. I think part of the reasons other than margin also with dealership. C&C has got so many brands under their name while KMC concentrate more with Hyundai sales. If need car urgently I think kMC non guaranteed package is a very safe bet.

Hi Members, I have been offered by Kia, which having Special Promotion that known to be extended care Bundle that worth more than $1800.

As for as I know the package consists of only 4 items, 1. the battery, 2. front and rear Brake pad. 3. Air con refresh and 4. Grooming only.

All four items considered very cheap items. Can anyone enlighten me that how they calculated to be more than $1800? and what is the pro and con to accept the offer for a brand new car for this kind of service package.

20180908141818.pdf

Hi Members, I have been offered by Kia, which having Special Promotion that known to be extended care Bundle that worth more than $1800.

As for as I know the package consists of only 4 items, 1. the battery, 2. front and rear Brake pad. 3. Air con refresh and 4. Grooming only.

All four items considered very cheap items. Can anyone enlighten me that how they calculated to be more than $1800? and what is the pro and con to accept the offer for a brand new car for this kind of service package.

As you also know, those cheap items are definitely not worth 1800. How they calculate? Maybe 50 per cent is profit margin for them

Unless high mileage driver.. Cfm will underutilised.. For 5 yrs to change 2 x front and rear brake pad probably will need to clock more than 100k km.. So $388 is like paying in advance for 2 battery replacement at 2yr intervals ($150 each) & chemical cleaning for aircon (probably $100+ each).. Its still consider v cheap for agent.. But usually C&c tends to have promo like this as and when.. So whether its necessary to commit at this early phase or not is another consideration..

Unless high mileage driver.. Cfm will underutilised.. For 5 yrs to change 2 x front and rear brake pad probably will need to clock more than 100k km.. So $388 is like paying in advance for 2 battery replacement at 2yr intervals ($150 each) & chemical cleaning for aircon (probably $100+ each).. Its still consider v cheap for agent.. But usually C&c tends to have promo like this as and when.. So whether its necessary to commit at this early phase or not is another consideration..

In others word, it is still worthwhile to accept the offer, the only setback is the advance payment of 5 years for the $388.00.

Let say the total cost worth 100x2 and 150x2 total is $500.00 net. So the grooming and brake pad consider foc. or bonus. even if it is under utilized.

Thank bros.

↡ Advertisement