Embarassing thing you did that got caught by your parents?

Ash2017

Twincharged

Please be honest and share. Reading books or watching BBC not counted.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

I never informed my family that i was hospitalised for a week but kana baotoh by my brother......hahaha! Watching prawn with my eldest bro sakali parent woke up..........

• Praise 2

Twincharged
(edited)

Some young girls spoken to, in view of the  "poor" guy who got caught for upskirt said this:

Question: Have you girls ever let someone look up your skirt on purpose in public?

Answer: Yes!  Sometimes, we all had unbelievably short skirts on and heels and we were leaving the XXXXXX. We were going up the escalators and there some guys behind us. We all knew they were looking up our skirts, but we didn’t care. Our cheeks were hanging out of our skirts while we walked so we thought why get upset at them looking up our skirts.

​I guess the point is: look OK but taking pictures/photos is a no no.

Obviously these girls were not caught by their parents yet.

Edited by Ash2017
  • Praise 1

Some young girls spoken to, in view of the  "poor" guy who got caught for upskirt said this:

Question: Have you girls ever let someone look up your skirt on purpose in public?

Answer: Yes!  Sometimes, we all had unbelievably short skirts on and heels and we were leaving the XXXXXX. We were going up the escalators and there some guys behind us. We all knew they were looking up our skirts, but we didn’t care. Our cheeks were hanging out of our skirts while we walked so we thought why get upset at them looking up our skirts.

​I guess the point is: look OK but taking pictures/photos is a no no.

With or w/o sexy underwear?

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Some young girls spoken to, in view of the "poor" guy who got caught for upskirt said this:

Answer:

Yes! Sometimes, we all had unbelievably short skirts on and heels and we were leaving the XXXXXX. We were going up the escalators and there some guys behind us. We all knew they were looking up our skirts, but we didnât care. Our cheeks were hanging out of our skirts while we walked so we thought why get upset at them looking up our skirts.

âI guess the point is: look OK but taking pictures/photos is a no no.

Wait till they go and do it in India.
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic
(edited)

piak piak halfway....my mum came into the room

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 4

Hypersonic
(edited)

post-131345-0-70010100-1525510278.gif

teach me how to put blanket

Like this lah

:D

418c%2Bx49h8L._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 6

Turbocharged

I am not sure what is embarrassing anymore when seems like everyone is revealing their life details, whether intimate type or not, in FB and instagram.

• Praise 1

Ex-gf and I was watching drama on tablet in my room................... Mom wanted us to join for dinner............................. Open the door.................

But But But...............

My hand was inside my ex-gf shirt while watching drama.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Ex-gf and I was watching drama on tablet in my room................... Mom wanted us to join for dinner............................. Open the door.................

Totally normal. [laugh]
  • Praise 2

You were both inattentive yet attentive at the same time.

↡ Advertisement