Exercising and losing weight

ODC

plastic surgery.

Actually its not because of that. The oden cook did the right thing but he misunderstood the reason.

The outer ring of the daikon is bitter or give that siap taste. if u look very carefully at the daikon, u can actually see this ring. about the outer 10-15% of the daikon should be removed. But your daikon don't look that nice anymore after that.

My chinese cooking theory level is quite high  [laugh]  [:p] though i seldom cook.

anyway japanese raddish is damn yummy. definitely better than PRC one. their huai shan/shan yao also.

thats why i always thought the bitterness is from the radish, never thought of the ikan bilis.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

i actually don't buy sugar for home use. if we cook, added sugar is only from sauces like oyster sauce. last time, i might kop 2, 3 satchels of sugar from cafes but we kept it for so long until the paper packaging became brittle.

a lot of the chinese cooking outside uses lots of sugar. can only avoid most if you don't consume the sauce and too much of the soup. usual culprits are the overly sweet ytf soup, prawn noodle soup, wtm soup and the very "saucy" stir fries,

yah, not only chinese cooking, most outside commercial cooking uses tons of sugar. 

I keep some brown sugar, some gula malaka and some white sugar at home. When I cook anything that require sugar, I try to use the brown or coconut sugar, my OC will use white sugar or honey sugar. But 1kg of sugar can last me almost 1 yr.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Ya, the red can is sweet until siao ... next time you try the yellow can. Didn't know redmart got sell. I looked in local supermarkets and never find them. But NTUC got sell S&W, which is also labelled as 100% pineapple juice, and not so sweet but more expensive.

But I don't buy them anymore. I eat pineapple for fiber, vitamin C, potassium and bromelain, better than oranges or kiwi fruit. If want to drink something with flavor, can consider the yellow can one. I consider it an alternative to coconut water.

BTW, Lee Pineapples got a long history, founded by Lee Kong Chian, pineapple king of SG, son-in-law of Tan Kah Kee. Now the pineapples should be mostly grown in Pekan Nanas and Kluang district of Johor.

Serious history stuff. Even Lee Pineapples history you also know.

Ya, the red can is sweet until siao ... next time you try the yellow can. Didn't know redmart got sell. I looked in local supermarkets and never find them. But NTUC got sell S&W, which is also labelled as 100% pineapple juice, and not so sweet but more expensive.

But I don't buy them anymore. I eat pineapple for fiber, vitamin C, potassium and bromelain, better than oranges or kiwi fruit. If want to drink something with flavor, can consider the yellow can one. I consider it an alternative to coconut water.

BTW, Lee Pineapples got a long history, founded by Lee Kong Chian, pineapple king of SG, son-in-law of Tan Kah Kee. Now the pineapples should be mostly grown in Pekan Nanas and Kluang district of Johor.

I got good news for you. 

I found the  yellow can ones at SS this morning, bought 2 cans (90 cents each) to try later after my gym. 

but they changed the design, now is yellow can with red top and bottom, but still stated as 100% pineapple juice.  ^_^  [:p]  [laugh]

img_1527039281609.jpg

• Praise 1

hmm one nappa/chinese cabage is quite big right.

U can pluck out the external leaves, blanch them in a separate pot of boiling water and add them at the last part for u to preserve their nutrition.

Then use the "heart" to make your soup?

yeah this cabbage is very good for soup. 

celery is required for all angmoh soup stocks. But i really hate the veggie hahaha  [laugh]  [:p]

yah one so big, if i need 10 of the heart to make the soup, I will have a big bag of the leaves to finish for dont know how long.  So i always play cheat and tear down until half way only, never really go all the way until the "heart".  [:p]

But with all the others added, the soup still tokkong, just quite a waste to take the soup and throw the rest.  [:/]  [laugh]

just that after 3 hrs of boiling, the rest also become tasteless liao.  [laugh]

I know a lot of Singaporeans tell me Lee Foundation donates a lot of money because of LKY .... I just shake my head. [laugh] [laugh]

You check the ingredients is it Pineapples only ?

here, it says "fresh pineapples".  ^_^  [laugh]  [laugh]

post-65783-0-83611800-1538367674_thumb.jpg

same for celery. the core is the gold. jamie oliver say one.

all my lettuce for salad, I also always throw away the outer few layers. The prime supermarket  here near my place got those lettuces core pack a few in a bag, I always buy those for my salad.  ^_^

Ppl always go for the big leafy ones, I always look for those many small small cores in a bag... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

The ingredients really nothing else burt pineapple.

thats what printed lor, but I havent try yet, later afternoon I going to have it with my meal see very sweet or not.  If really good, I think can let my son drink after training also.  ^_^  [laugh]  [laugh]

[thumbsup]

If you check the red can ones, it will say "Ingredients: pineapples, sugar"

so this the correct one right?  [laugh]

Ok lets cheers to the pineapple juice.. ^_^  [:p]  [laugh]

Turbocharged

here, it says "fresh pineapples".  ^_^  [laugh]  [laugh]

attachicon.gifrps20181001_121859.jpg

just to put it into perspective. 24g sugar is 6 teaspoons of sugar.

UK Health authority advocating 4 teaspoons max a day for Britons as many are overweight. WHO guideline is 6 teaspoons for people with normal range BMI.

Turbocharged

Good acting, got character. 实力派.

lala81 and you prefer the younger looking type. 

i am different age group apparently. :grin:

Lee Pineapple drink is not available in Malaysia except maybe JB.

I only know red can.  Didn't know about yellow can.

I got good news for you. 

I found the  yellow can ones at SS this morning, bought 2 cans (90 cents each) to try later after my gym. 

but they changed the design, now is yellow can with red top and bottom, but still stated as 100% pineapple juice.  ^_^  [:p]  [laugh]

img_1527039281609.jpg

Red mart more ex at $1 each.

I know a lot of Singaporeans tell me Lee Foundation donates a lot of money because of LKY .... I just shake my head. [laugh] [laugh]

My wife aunty works for this lee.