You see it first! More to come...

tyj4kcnsrgtvjtvnbidk.jpg

vw4mew4x3ydo5r03lhzx.jpg

szg7tyrzsftec39ocnbw.jpg

31412236_199879763990731_455759128758635

bo5svqherehg4w3slln4.jpg

uzrixfbs3tjlycearvw8.jpg

Angcheek, BanCoe, Ash2017 and antelop praised this
<!-- isHtml:1 -->Behaviour shapes attitudes, and over a period of time, solidifies into beliefs.

Posted 10 May 2018 - 04:40 PM

Heman75
  • Premium member
    Heman75
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

tyj4kcnsrgtvjtvnbidk.jpg

vw4mew4x3ydo5r03lhzx.jpg

szg7tyrzsftec39ocnbw.jpg

31412236_199879763990731_455759128758635

bo5svqherehg4w3slln4.jpg

uzrixfbs3tjlycearvw8.jpg

how i wish i can own one.

Doppel and antelop praised this

Posted 10 May 2018 - 05:22 PM

Buadongdong
  • Premium member
    Buadongdong
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Where is the brake pedal? Or is the other pedal the brake pedal? So far apart??

Ash2017, Beregond and Jamesc praised this

Posted 10 May 2018 - 06:37 PM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

FC how?? [laugh]   got hybrid??  [grin]   From Front looks nice but side view.......errrrr  no comments.... they just look good as a sedan or convertible 

tyj4kcnsrgtvjtvnbidk.jpg

vw4mew4x3ydo5r03lhzx.jpg

Edited by BanCoe, 10 May 2018 - 06:37 PM.

Newbie26 praised this

Posted 10 May 2018 - 06:45 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

When I see this car, first thing come to my mind is RadX. 😂
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 10 May 2018 - 06:58 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

Can take loan ?
antelop praised this
RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 10 May 2018 - 07:02 PM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Can take loan ?

he meant ferry coffin.
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 10 May 2018 - 07:14 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

he meant ferry coffin.

Tks captain obvious

Lol
High SES kind of hearse

Posted 10 May 2018 - 10:29 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

szg7tyrzsftec39ocnbw.jpg

A spot of tea, anyone? [laugh]

The British roots still there even though they no longer own the brand.

The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 11 May 2018 - 06:45 AM

Heman75
  • Premium member
    Heman75
    Supercharged
    Author Image

FC how?? [laugh] got hybrid?? [grin] From Front looks nice but side view.......errrrr no comments.... they just look good as a sedan or convertible

When u got money to buy such car .. you won't worry about fuel ten

When I see this car, first thing come to my mind is RadX. ð

Same . Always see hhim very up. Idol.

Posted 11 May 2018 - 07:52 AM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I am sure it will be very popular with the Ah Beng billionaires.. ... The name will just roll of their tongues like 2nd nature  :D

Of course it will be too much to expect them to spell the name out in full all the time... I suggest they can use the acronym Knn.  :D

Tks captain obvious

Lol
High SES kind of hearse

Circles Life Referral Code: HTWWD

Posted 11 May 2018 - 07:53 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

I am sure it will be very popular with the Ah Beng billionaires.. ... The name will just roll of their tongues like 2nd nature  :D

Of course it will be too much to expect them to spell the name out in full all the time... I suggest they can use the acronym Knn.  :D

muahahhaahhaa...bugga you... :XD:

Najib shd bye this

JibBye drives a knn

Posted 11 May 2018 - 08:14 AM

Vinceng
  • Premium member
    Vinceng
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Looks like a refrigerator on wheels  [laugh]

Posted 11 May 2018 - 08:55 AM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Ah Beng billionaires buys this:

Posted 11 May 2018 - 09:10 AM

Roh96
  • Roh96
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Don't know how to admire RR cars. When I see the pic, I don't have the 'wow' feeling.

Posted 11 May 2018 - 09:11 AM

Heman75
  • Premium member
    Heman75
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Ah Beng billionaires buys this:

if i lao beng billionaires i buy aeroplane...or big yatch

Posted 11 May 2018 - 09:41 AM

Banz86
  • Premium member
    Banz86
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I really really can't appreciate RR at all. To me when the new GLC Coupe or GLE launched, i had a woah this is nice factor. 

But this is just.. No ~

Posted 11 May 2018 - 10:09 AM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

got $1m spare change??  ..... I need some  [laugh] i got money for COE only  :a-m1524:   

I really really can't appreciate RR at all. To me when the new GLC Coupe or GLE launched, i had a woah this is nice factor. 

But this is just.. No ~

Posted 11 May 2018 - 11:01 AM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

got $1m spare change??  ..... I need some  [laugh] i got money for COE only  :a-m1524:   

Enough meh??

Posted 11 May 2018 - 11:17 AM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Balance can do crowdfunding in MCF  :a-happy:  

Enough meh??

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: rolls-royce, suv, luxury and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users