You see it first! More to come...

tyj4kcnsrgtvjtvnbidk.jpg

vw4mew4x3ydo5r03lhzx.jpg

szg7tyrzsftec39ocnbw.jpg

31412236_199879763990731_455759128758635

bo5svqherehg4w3slln4.jpg

uzrixfbs3tjlycearvw8.jpg

Angcheek, BanCoe, Ash2017 and antelop praised this
<!-- isHtml:1 -->Behaviour shapes attitudes, and over a period of time, solidifies into beliefs.

Posted 10 May 2018 - 04:40 PM

Heman75
    Heman75

tyj4kcnsrgtvjtvnbidk.jpg

vw4mew4x3ydo5r03lhzx.jpg

szg7tyrzsftec39ocnbw.jpg

31412236_199879763990731_455759128758635

bo5svqherehg4w3slln4.jpg

uzrixfbs3tjlycearvw8.jpg

how i wish i can own one.

Doppel and antelop praised this

Posted 10 May 2018 - 05:22 PM

Buadongdong
    Buadongdong

Where is the brake pedal? Or is the other pedal the brake pedal? So far apart??

Ash2017, Beregond and Jamesc praised this

Posted 10 May 2018 - 06:37 PM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe

FC how?? [laugh]   got hybrid??  [grin]   From Front looks nice but side view.......errrrr  no comments.... they just look good as a sedan or convertible 

tyj4kcnsrgtvjtvnbidk.jpg

vw4mew4x3ydo5r03lhzx.jpg

Edited by BanCoe, 10 May 2018 - 06:37 PM.

Newbie26 praised this

Posted 10 May 2018 - 06:45 PM

DACH
  • DACH

When I see this car, first thing come to my mind is RadX. 😂
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 10 May 2018 - 06:58 PM

Can take loan ?
antelop praised this
RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 10 May 2018 - 07:02 PM

Kopites
  • Kopites

Can take loan ?

he meant ferry coffin.
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 10 May 2018 - 07:14 PM

he meant ferry coffin.

Tks captain obvious

Lol
High SES kind of hearse

Posted 10 May 2018 - 10:29 PM

Watwheels
    Watwheels

szg7tyrzsftec39ocnbw.jpg

A spot of tea, anyone? [laugh]

The British roots still there even though they no longer own the brand.

The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 11 May 2018 - 06:45 AM

Heman75
    Heman75

FC how?? [laugh] got hybrid?? [grin] From Front looks nice but side view.......errrrr no comments.... they just look good as a sedan or convertible

When u got money to buy such car .. you won't worry about fuel ten

When I see this car, first thing come to my mind is RadX. ð

Same . Always see hhim very up. Idol.

Posted 11 May 2018 - 07:52 AM

Vratenza
    Vratenza

I am sure it will be very popular with the Ah Beng billionaires.. ... The name will just roll of their tongues like 2nd nature  :D

Of course it will be too much to expect them to spell the name out in full all the time... I suggest they can use the acronym Knn.  :D

Tks captain obvious

Lol
High SES kind of hearse

Circles Life Referral Code: HTWWD

Posted 11 May 2018 - 07:53 AM

I am sure it will be very popular with the Ah Beng billionaires.. ... The name will just roll of their tongues like 2nd nature  :D

Of course it will be too much to expect them to spell the name out in full all the time... I suggest they can use the acronym Knn.  :D

muahahhaahhaa...bugga you... :XD:

Najib shd bye this

JibBye drives a knn

Posted 11 May 2018 - 08:14 AM

Vinceng
    Vinceng

Looks like a refrigerator on wheels  [laugh]

Posted 11 May 2018 - 08:55 AM

Davidtch
    Davidtch

Ah Beng billionaires buys this:

Posted 11 May 2018 - 09:10 AM

Roh96
  • Roh96

Don't know how to admire RR cars. When I see the pic, I don't have the 'wow' feeling.

Posted 11 May 2018 - 09:11 AM

Heman75
    Heman75

Ah Beng billionaires buys this:

if i lao beng billionaires i buy aeroplane...or big yatch

Posted 11 May 2018 - 09:41 AM

Banz86
    Banz86

I really really can't appreciate RR at all. To me when the new GLC Coupe or GLE launched, i had a woah this is nice factor. 

But this is just.. No ~

Posted 11 May 2018 - 10:09 AM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe

got $1m spare change??  ..... I need some  [laugh] i got money for COE only  :a-m1524:   

I really really can't appreciate RR at all. To me when the new GLC Coupe or GLE launched, i had a woah this is nice factor. 

But this is just.. No ~

Posted 11 May 2018 - 11:01 AM

Davidtch
    Davidtch

got $1m spare change??  ..... I need some  [laugh] i got money for COE only  :a-m1524:   

Enough meh??

Posted 11 May 2018 - 11:17 AM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe

Balance can do crowdfunding in MCF  :a-happy:  

Enough meh??

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Tags: rolls-royce, suv, luxury and 3 more...