Backside Itchy - Feel like getting a motorcycle again.

song77

...remind me of those biking days..R5...RD350..king of the road..imo..haha

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

no need to scrap....can put into store as you wouldnt be able to ride it without a road tax.

That why when I receive inspection letter, I quickly try to inspect in case they change their emission rules. This time I cannot because I dumped too much oil 2t oil so have to use up the tank before pumping new fuel for inspection.

• Praise 2

That why when I receive inspection letter, I quickly try to inspect in case they change their emission rules. This time I cannot because I dumped too much oil 2t oil so have to use up the tank before pumping new fuel for inspection.

its easy to drain petrol from a 2 stroke bike......there is a valve under the tank leading to the carburettor......remove the rubber hose nia! Last time my favourite past time was disassemble and service the carbs including massaging the reed valve to make it shut proper. Someone told me its easier to just flip the reed valve......
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

its easy to drain petrol from a 2 stroke bike......there is a valve under the tank leading to the carburettor......remove the rubber hose nia! Last time my favourite past time was disassemble and service the carbs including massaging the reed valve to make it shut proper. Someone told me its easier to just flip the reed valve......

• Praise 2

But have to store the petrol in fuel containers first and you know what’s the best thing? It’s a four stroke. Lol

hahaha.....i kana cheat! You hurt my feeling! 4 stroke i not sure how to drain off. I tried before but nothing came out......

Turbocharged

2 strokers days are numbered......even if renew coe it will fail the stringent emission tests. I also like 2 stroke 250cc.......but its quite expensive though and the brand new bike price is a killer. Current 4 stroke bikes with 3 pistons are the trend for 2a bikes but i am not a fan.

what bike you riding?

Apek bike bro.

Tmax 530.

• Praise 1

Project big 1

It's actually called a Honda CB1, CB400F. Its 400cc only....Very rare. I think here in Singapore maybe left a few only...

Apek bike bro.

Tmax 530.

bro.....where got apek bike! So nice with 45bhp.........not bad what! I am sure u using this.....post-60339-0-01636700-1526365335_thumb.jpg
  • Praise 1

fmf? Syiokkkk...

Yamaha should make it OEM using Akra for their Tmax.. And use Akra must remove baffle den syiok.

attachicon.gifredred.jpg

straight through illegal lei........but the power damn syiok! Tmax is 300cc 2 or 3 cylinders! I tried my son's r150.......low range the sound sucks.......even the 2 cylinders sounds horrible at low rev. Bring back the 2 strokes........heard ktm is just doing that with fuel injection......
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

straight through illegal lei........but the power damn syiok! Tmax is 300cc 2 or 3 cylinders! I tried my son's r150.......low range the sound sucks.......even the 2 cylinders sounds horrible at low rev. Bring back the 2 strokes........heard ktm is just doing that with fuel injection......

Nowadays 4 stroke below 300cc CMI.

Must bring back these alive!!

post-35926-0-71203300-1526367183_thumb.jpg

post-35926-0-26475900-1526367194.jpg

• Praise 1