Car servicing differentiation

Battledome64

Hi guys I notice the car servicing for AD for BMW 5 or 7 series is more personalized that the entry level model.

Do you experience the same?

↡ Advertisement

Hi guys I notice the car servicing for AD for BMW 5 or 7 series is more personalized that the entry level model.

Not surprising.

Twincharged

Of course got to treat customers according to carrot size!

​Ya, these are the people willing to spend more on more expensive model, they earn more from them. So of coz must treat them better. If not next car they may not buy BMW but Merc or Audi and they lose their business.

Twincharged

Borneo Motor also the same,all the very experience Mechanics & Service Advisors are posted to Lexus side,treatment of course is better,esp those driving top range LS Lexus.

Turbocharged

If you bought the Highest Model for the brand don't you want to be treated special?

Unless you buying say Roll Royce then to some extent all be treated equally.. [:p]

• Praise 1

I am more surprised that this can even be a topic for discussion.  Geez...

• Praise 2

Haha...TS talking about AD aka authorised dealer. There are many who also buy from PI. What you pay is what you get la.

Then those buying attrage and k3 How? Entry level models. Entry level treatment?

Can you relate your experience ?

Supercharged

no la... i dont think so ..

however for merc, u get special attention with dedicated lane for real AMG owners. 

got one time i blur blur went to the amg counter. they said this one special for AMG owners only real amg owners not those with body kit. they got special senior advisor and faster..

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

however for merc, u get special attention with dedicated lane for real AMG owners. 

got one time i blur blur went to the amg counter. they said this one special for AMG owners only real amg owners not those with body kit. they got special senior advisor and faster..

so those with body kit are considered fake amg owners by AD?

:XD:

Hypersonic

nvm, you'll get same atas coffee and finger food as BMW 5 or 7 series owners

• Praise 5

Supercharged

so those with body kit are considered fake amg owners by AD?

:XD:

well they never in the first place acknowledge those AMG kit as real AMG they only say with AMG body kit. 

just cosmetic nice looking.

How about s class owners? No special lane?
↡ Advertisement