Car servicing differentiation

Battledome64

7 may be, 5 is just an entry level too.

Hi guys I notice the car servicing for AD for BMW 5 or 7 series is more personalized that the entry level model.

Do you experience the same?

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

How about s class owners? No special lane?

i dont know.. i never see any... but i am sure those E or 5ser dont have 

i only know AMG has..

I guess best to personalise based on the number of liters of Oil change. No need to worry about the first number in the series.

That means next time must buy 815

I guess best to personalise based on the number of liters of Oil change. No need to worry about the first number in the series.

Nowadays, i think every engine also 4L oil

Supersonic

If u fly SQ n pay for biz class would u accept same level of service as economy class?

If u fly SQ n pay for biz class would u accept same level of service as economy class?

I fly cargo

Still get service haaaaaa

What do you mean by personalized?

the Security guard/SA knows you by name?

Reserve a spot for you to park?

Have valet to help you park when you drop it off for servicing?

The fact is, I am peasant............I drop off my car with the security guard at 8am (before the service centre start to accept registration), take taxi to work. After work, take taxi to service centre in time to collect the car key from the reception at 7.30pm. If I am lucky, there is a car jockey who drive my car down from their multistorey carpark where it is parked waiting collection.

So the peasant me do not have enough time to sit around the lounge waiting to observe the difference in service level dished out to different car model owners.... :D

Hi guys I notice the car servicing for AD for BMW 5 or 7 series is more personalized that the entry level model.

Do you experience the same?

The truly elites dun even go servicing le

The dchauffer send for them

• Praise 1

Usually biz class paid by company....I don't mind :D

Sometimes it's the self-conscious of the person observing that determines the perceived difference in treatment.

Most of the 7 series/ S class owners don't reach their current economic clout overnight.

Most of them may have been with PML/C&C for years upgrading from 3/C class to 7/S class as they go along. Or they have been just been changing their 7 series/S class every 3 yrs without even test driving or bargaining.

I believe C&C/PML will have a list of these customers in their "most'valued" customers list. Yearly birthday they might receive a bottle of champagneto "remind" them that they are in C&C/PML's thoughts.

I hope I can be in that list some day.... :D

Sometimes it's the self-conscious of the person observing that determines the perceived difference in treatment.

Most of the 7 series/ S class owners don't reach their current economic clout overnight.

Most of them may have been with PML/C&C for years upgrading from 3/C class to 7/S class as they go along. Or they have been just been changing their 7 series/S class every 3 yrs without even test driving or bargaining.

I believe C&C/PML will have a list of these customers in their "most'valued" customers list. Yearly birthday they might receive a bottle of champagneto "remind" them that they are in C&C/PML's thoughts.

Exactly!

Supersonic

True true elites dun even need to bother abt servicing

They change new car b4 mileage hits 15k

How to be in that list? Any tips

How to be in that list? Any tips

Stop disliking anyhow? Get a life ?

#jstsaying

• Praise 2
  • Dislike 1

A peasant? You?  [laugh]

If you're a peasant, then I think many peasants have to downgrade to serfs.   :D

What do you mean by personalized?

the Security guard/SA knows you by name?

Reserve a spot for you to park?

Have valet to help you park when you drop it off for servicing?

The fact is, I am peasant............I drop off my car with the security guard at 8am (before the service centre start to accept registration), take taxi to work. After work, take taxi to service centre in time to collect the car key from the reception at 7.30pm. If I am lucky, there is a car jockey who drive my car down from their multistorey carpark where it is parked waiting collection.

So the peasant me do not have enough time to sit around the lounge waiting to observe the difference in service level dished out to different car model owners.... :D

• Praise 3

A peasant? You? [laugh]

If you're a peasant, then I think many peasants have to downgrade to serfs. :D

Yah man... who he trying to kid

Think we small boy like @angcheek

Hypersonic

Stop disliking anyhow? Get a life ?

#jstsaying

anonymous busted

↡ Advertisement