bb dont want me

poker dont want me

only ktv gal wants.......my monies

feeling damn emo

attachicon.gifgiphy (9).gif

excuse me while i go to a corner and cry

post-547-0-08456500-1526355540.jpeg

• Praise 1

maybe the 3yr separation period is hard to verify? i guess if people want to cheat the system... they will surely lie about this as well...

damn easy. you need to have a separate address or just ask for utility bill with your name Will do, can even be rent receipt from your landlord.

anyway if kana find out....worth going jail for this

if you cheat normal citizens...it ok

but when you cheat 啊公 you die

i dont really care what other do . just find it silly that all

This type of pattern my ex-colleague from another job, a Chinese, had told me was happening very rampantly in China. That was 14 yr ago.

Now then it caught on here...

Chinese are si bey smart lor.

The wife too will not be able to withdraw any CPF money in a few years’ time, since she also does not meet the minimum sum.

if she cannot meet the minimum sum of say $200K, how to buy a flat with $200K? not to mentioned only the OA portion.

The report says her CPF don't have a lot of money.

But never reported her bank got no money hor.

Maybe she used whatever CPF, plus take cheque book go HDB buy also can right? Could be a part-time clerk, but full-time investor of shares or property so the bank account is fat fat one...

Twincharged

Even divorced also need 3 years separation first right?

So if the man is already 54, and needed his CPF to "buy over" his wife share of the house upon divorce, then this method will not fly since by the time he finally divorce he is already way pass 55.

this story is about a silver-age couple.

so what will happen when the younger married couples read this ??

life planning 101:

1. find a partner

2. get married

3. buy house

3a. if want children, have the kids first.

4. get divorced

5. one will keep the house as a single

6. the other will buy another house as a single.

7. rent out one of the flats.

8. live happily ever after.

Twincharged

This type of pattern my ex-colleague from another job, a Chinese, had told me was happening very rampantly in China. That was 14 yr ago.

Now then it caught on here...

Chinese are si bey smart lor.

The report says her CPF don't have a lot of money.

But never reported her bank got no money hor.

Maybe she used whatever CPF, plus take cheque book go HDB buy also can right? Could be a part-time clerk, but full-time investor of shares or property so the bank account is fat fat one...

??? china no need chut pattern ... as long got money can buy/build house liow !!

just met a friend of my wife when we were there ... the friend used to own a logistic coy ... work (and look) like a cow.

but she bought a piece of land about 15 years back for about RMB 70k and now after developing it, worth more than 50 x her initial investment !!

just sold off her business last year and now just grazing the grass around her ... no need to work !!

Hypersonic

bb dont want me

poker dont want me

only ktv gal wants.......my monies

feeling damn emo

giphy (9).gif

excuse me while i go to a corner and cry ð¤£ð¤£

ktv gals only want one type....

those towkays with a lot of monies

must be you le

• Praise 1

??? china no need chut pattern ... as long got money can buy/build house liow !!

just met a friend of my wife when we were there ... the friend used to own a logistic coy ... work (and look) like a cow.

but she bought a piece of land about 15 years back for about RMB 70k and now after developing it, worth more than 50 x her initial investment !!

just sold off her business last year and now just grazing the grass around her ... no need to work !!

So, she's a cow? [laugh]

Twincharged

So, she's a cow? [laugh]

a VERY RICH cow.

you probably aware that china’s growth and overcapacity is fuelled by leverage right?

everybody is using banks money to earn more money .... from manufacturers to man on the street

just met a friend of my wife when we were there ... the friend used to own a logistic coy ... work (and look) like a cow.

China got many patterns hor.

What you're talking about is getting land to build house.

But if wanna buy ready-built property, then chinese govt introduced laws to curb speculations and inflation long ago. Each family can only buy one. So a married couple will also divorce on paper so that both husband and wife can buy one each. Then sell and make tons of money.

I've always been amazed at China's devt. When i was a kid 40-45 yr ago, my parents and grandparents would pool a bit of $$ together to send back to China relatives when they wrote letter over to say need to buy TV (and later, fridge, washing machine, etc.). Then later it would be to build a house. And whenever any of my parents/uncles/aunties/grandparents went to visit, they will also collect all the old clothes that everyone here is no longer wearing, then bring back and my China relatives would be elated...

Fast forward 45 yr, now they (my cousins and nieces/nephews, no longer my uncle) all got house got cars got biz... I think cars bigger than mine. House is confirmed many times bigger as i think everyone got 3-storey house...

Wonder how come money came so easy for them in just one generation.

And how come for us so difficult to find job, buy house buy car???

• Praise 2

Twincharged

China got many patterns hor.

What you're talking about is getting land to build house.

But if wanna buy ready-built property, then chinese govt introduced laws to curb speculations and inflation long ago. Each family can only buy one. So a married couple will also divorce on paper so that both husband and wife can buy one each. Then sell and make tons of money.

I've always been amazed at China's devt. When i was a kid 40-45 yr ago, my parents and grandparents would pool a bit of $$ together to send back to China relatives when they wrote letter over to say need to buy TV (and later, fridge, washing machine, etc.). Then later it would be to build a house. And whenever any of my parents/uncles/aunties/grandparents went to visit, they will also collect all the old clothes that everyone here is no longer wearing, then bring back and my China relatives would be elated...

Fast forward 45 yr, now they (my cousins and nieces/nephews, no longer my uncle) all got house got cars got biz... I think cars bigger than mine. House is confirmed many times bigger as i think everyone got 3-storey house...

Wonder how come money came so easy for them in just one generation.

And how come for us so difficult to find job, buy house buy car???

same here ... every year will get letters from china ... and every letter starts with well wishes which will the progress to need money for this and that. But now my dad is sick and does not bother with them anymore ... we also have so-called property in china ... but I am prepared to let it go.

present rural china is like SG 30 years ago ... so now they are starting to develop and things will start to improve for them, esp now that the Chinese govt is going to develop Hainan island ... everything is looking up for them !

as for one family one house I dunno that part ... is it for like China HDB ? meaning govt subsidized housing ?

coz my wife's school mate in Hainan just sold her beauty business and bought two condo units there ... shuttling between her old house and one condo unit .... and then renting out the other condo unit.

this trip had made me think ... did I hamper my wife's progress ? would she had been better off if she did not marry me and stayed in Hainan and have a better life like all her friends I met ...

same here ... every year will get letters from china ... and every letter starts with well wishes which will the progress to need money for this and that. But now my dad is sick and does not bother with them anymore ... we also have so-called property in china ... but I am prepared to let it go.

present rural china is like SG 30 years ago ... so now they are starting to develop and things will start to improve for them, esp now that the Chinese govt is going to develop Hainan island ... everything is looking up for them !

as for one family one house I dunno that part ... is it for like China HDB ? meaning govt subsidized housing ?

coz my wife's school mate in Hainan just sold her beauty business and bought two condo units there ... shuttling between her old house and one condo unit .... and then renting out the other condo unit.

this trip had made me think ... did I hamper my wife's progress ? would she had been better off if she did not marry me and stayed in Hainan and have a better life like all her friends I met ...

ok, i won't profess to claim i know china policy well. What i said was based on what i heard from my chinese friends (ex-colleague) and relatives.

One possibility is the curbs could be targeted at certain cities only (where prices skyrocketed), or for certain fixed period only (like our cooling measures).

Not govt housing, i think. Think it's condos.

Your relatives still asking for $$? My father said that when they (him and my grandma) went to a city, Xinhui, some 35-40 yr ago, my whole clan of Chinese relatives (my father had one brother and one uncle there), walked (dunno how many hours) from a town to the city to meet them. Then in the hotel room, basically stripped it bare (of bulbs, towels, crockery), before the hotel alerted my father, who asked them to put everything back... Can imagine how tough life was for them then...

But now my cousins' children also grow up liao, one of them became grandfather at 45 year old... When my father goes back, got take photo go restaurant the table can seat >20 pax, with lots of food... A bit yaya papaya liao, according to my dad...

Heard something like all those who remain in the town (and never moved out to the city), were given land by the govt, and they somehow got money to build either houses to stay or shops to rent out. So now all getting by quite ok. In fact, my eldest cousin who went out to the city in the early days, hoping to find a better job, has been trying to get his 户口 back to the town to get land from govt... but so far no success...

Twincharged

ok, i won't profess to claim i know china policy well. What i said was based on what i heard from my chinese friends (ex-colleague) and relatives.

One possibility is the curbs could be targeted at certain cities only (where prices skyrocketed), or for certain fixed period only (like our cooling measures).

Not govt housing, i think. Think it's condos.

Your relatives still asking for $$? My father said that when they (him and my grandma) went to a city, Xinhui, some 35-40 yr ago, my whole clan of Chinese relatives (my father had one brother and one uncle there), walked (dunno how many hours) from a town to the city to meet them. Then in the hotel room, basically stripped it bare (of bulbs, towels, crockery), before the hotel alerted my father, who asked them to put everything back... Can imagine how tough life was for them then...

But now my cousins' children also grow up liao, one of them became grandfather at 45 year old... When my father goes back, got take photo go restaurant the table can seat >20 pax, with lots of food... A bit yaya papaya liao, according to my dad...

Heard something like all those who remain in the town (and never moved out to the city), were given land by the govt, and they somehow got money to build either houses to stay or shops to rent out. So now all getting by quite ok. In fact, my eldest cousin who went out to the city in the early days, hoping to find a better job, has been trying to get his 户口 back to the town to get land from govt... but so far no success...

same for my wife ... she is still not applying pink ic as she heard her hometown maybe got "enbloc" ... so she hanging on for a while first..

like I said, now my father sick ... he does not even watch tv, less read letters ...

anyway, I think my relatives in Hainan are also doing much better than us now ... since it boomed in the last 3 years or so.

my mom's grand nephew also got married 2 years back ... and the pics are similar to those on the internet where you see the bride is practically lugging gold around on their body during the ceremony ...

but weird thing is my mom still think that Hainan is still in the 90s' where the ppl are poor .... LOL !!

• Praise 1

By communist law, all land and property belongs to the CCP so people can only "buy" up to 70-year lease. It's a bit crazy for the sky-rocketing prices even for very old units as they are not freehold property in China. We are also seeing a similar trend here with HDB and 99-year leasehold property. There is a "traditional" mentality that the gahmen will "take care" of them when the lease expires. 

you China expert also right, so ask you [laugh] :

when you said 70-yr lease, is that referring to the condos over there?

What about those ancestral homes in the villages/towns? Those i thought are freehold or for life? Or govt will take back too?

↡ Advertisement