Is dressing up for formal presentation an oppressive belief?

Ysc3

(edited)

eh you know the meaning of Humane anot....her being naked is bloody inhumane to any living being, dead or alive haaaaaaaaaaaa

If there is one who wants to 'live' up the class, 'live' up to the max ....   :yuush:  

Only another 2 more pieces to remove niah .. :veryangry:

Remember the "bumble bee" in poly case, to the max ... :we-all-gonna-die:  

:grin:  :grin:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
↡ Advertisement

Hope they hv the guts to go to court next time n address the judge in singlet, shorts n slippers....

Useful experience! [laugh] In future, he or she can empathise with the client about prison stint.

Supercharged

I found a pic of 5 of those 28 !

5612096755_847e722d94_b.jpg

:D

but you get the idea...... :XD:

to be honest, this pic you found is 100x better than that of the NY student.

I beg to differ.

What about the other students in the lecture hall who might be religiously sensitive. Have the student given it a thought her dressing might be offensive to other cultures (esp the bras and panties version).

Being multicultural (in the case of a tertiary school of higher learning where students come from wide variety of background) is about being sensitive to other cultures and to show restrain and accommodation as and when necessary.

there is always a right dress and decorum for the right occasion.

Imagine a doctor decides that because it is his birthday just decide to turn up at his clinic in slippers and singlet.

I don't mind if it is her birthday.

:XD:

Once a doctor wear the white lab coat who knows what's underneath.

It could be ladies bra and panties.

Especially if it's lady doctor right?

You are wrong!! [mad]

Could be a man doctor also.... [:p]

or could be @babyblade playing doctor :yeah-im-not-drunk:

Haha!  Seems to be common these days.  I heard that a few prospective law students went for their interviews in jeans and t-shirts.  I would have loved to be a fly in the interview room.   [laugh]

NPGT. A few years back I was interviewing candidates for Facilities Administrator role. While I do not expect candidate to be dressed too formally, but this particular SYT (@mustank, don't get too excited yet) is really the champion!

Came in a super tight white blouse (I really worried that the button will give way half way through the interview), BUT with mini skirt so short till she has to keep pulling it down whenever she walk a few steps, and fruity type of perfume that you can smell a few rooms away. When she opened her mouth, it is typical strawberry gen type of speaking and mentality. Imagine she stayed at Clementi / Commonwealth area, and told me she find traveling to Alexander for work is too far for her, asking if there is company transport that can pick her up at her block?!

Come on, I am looking for someone 会做工,不是坐大腿的。。。And before anyone having imagination run wild, SYT stand for Sluggish, Yawning, TMD... -_-  [furious]  But really, the interview is torturing, as the glass top table is fully transparent, and she like to switch crossing her legs every few seconds. [sweatdrop]

• Praise 9

Hypersonic

I saw her pics from RadX.

I think strip to bra and panties is more than enough.

I am about to have lunch.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

I think she over reacted. Not every comment should be taken as an offence. Snow flakes gen.

(edited)

NPGT. A few years back I was interviewing candidates for Facilities Administrator role. While I do not expect candidate to be dressed too formally, but this particular SYT (@mustank, don't get too excited yet) is really the champion!

Came in a super tight white blouse (I really worried that the button will give way half way through the interview), BUT with mini skirt so short till she has to keep pulling it down whenever she walk a few steps, and fruity type of perfume that you can smell a few rooms away. When she opened her mouth, it is typical strawberry gen type of speaking and mentality. Imagine she stayed at Clementi / Commonwealth area, and told me she find traveling to Alexander for work is too far for her, asking if there is company transport that can pick her up at her block?!

Come on, I am looking for someone 会做工,不是坐大腿的。。。And before anyone having imagination run wild, SYT stand for Sluggish, Yawning, TMD... -_-  [furious]  But really, the interview is torturing, as the glass top table is fully transparent, and she like to switch crossing her legs every few seconds. [sweatdrop]

Bro, if you ever need someone to relief relieve you of this suffering, call me!!!

Edited by Davidtch
  • Praise 1

I saw her pics from RadX.

I think strip to bra and panties is more than enough.

I am about to have lunch.

you lose weight bro

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Bro, if you ever need someone to relief you of this suffering, call me!!!

Ahemmm.....u provide bro relief??
  • Praise 2

Ahemmm.....u provide bro relief??

wheres porker whn u need him?

oh well, @staff69 works

Hypersonic

Bro, if you ever need someone to relief you of this suffering, call me!!!

Doesn't sound right....
  • Praise 2

Hypersonic

You are wrong!! [mad]

Could be a man doctor also.... [:p]

or could be @babyblade playing doctor :yeah-im-not-drunk:

Good point.

It never occurred to me that a man wearing women's underwear.

Your post told us a lot about you.  [thumbsup]

• Praise 3

Hypersonic

Everybody is beautiful in their own way

But why is it never the good looking ones

that do this kind of things?

Good point.

It never occurred to me that a man wearing women's underwear.

Your post told us a lot about you.  [thumbsup]

hahhahaha...picah lobang......the truth is out

Twincharged

@mustank ask which office...he going naooooooooooooooooooo

boh kangtao liao after HR issue formal email...

I suppose , if I am trueful enough, if she went braless and you saw her, your first immediate "reaction" would not be majulah singapoura but to proceed to the pantry to take a fork and poke your eyes out...

More from a HR thinking of a humane reason for the benefit of the rest of the office people..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1