Half-Leather seats for new Honda Fit 2017

Sunset73

Don't sway off by looking at good price,make sure the PI are got good Reputation,don't try to save a few Thousands ended up losing more [bigcry] .....if the small PI wound up. [furious][bigcry]

Totally agree
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Don't sway off by looking at good price,make sure the PI are got good Reputation,don't try to save a few Thousands ended up losing more [bigcry] .....if the small PI wound up. [furious]  [bigcry]

Lol yeah man. So many recent news on PI running road after taking deposits. [laugh]

Hypersonic
(edited)

Consider synthetic leather seat covers - cheaper and protects your fabric seats

https://www.aliexpress.com/w/wholesale-honda-fit-seat-covers.html

From past experience, locally fitted leather seats that cost about $1,000 don't last unless you pay $2,000 for premium leather

u guys rub your kar cheng against the seats very often issit?

While the feel is not premium and can be hot under the sun, those synthetic cheapo leather seats are quite lasting right?  [:p]

It took like 5 years before my driver seat edges on my altis got some wear and tear. And i parked in open air carpark.

Unless it's like PHV or taxi then i can understand really can get totally chui in few years

Edited by Lala81

Turbocharged
(edited)

Look at the locally fitted leather seats of this 1+ year old Mitsubshi Attrage - lots of folds.

These low end locally fitted leather are very thin and the average price of $1,000 does not justify for such low quality, most of which are leather imported form China and cannot last in this hot local climate.

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=690573&DL=3052

1 year + locally fitted leather seats of Mitsubishi Attrage

post-27974-0-43999400-1526618224_thumb.jpg

5 years old BMW 520i

post-27974-0-31293700-1526618310_thumb.jpg

Edited by Vinceng
  • Praise 3

Thought the leather seats are factory fitted?

Look at the locally fitted leather seats of this 1+ year old Mitsubshi Attrage - lots of folds.

These low end locally fitted leather are very thin and the average price of $1,000 does not justify for such low quality, most of which are leather imported form China and cannot last in this hot local climate.

attachicon.gifattrage.jpg

5 years old BMW 520i

attachicon.gifbmw.jpg

Dear all,

Just committed to a new Honda Fit 1.3 (PI Model) yesterday. Leather seats were not included in the package so I need to source for my own outside. Any recommended shops with good workmanship yet not too pricey?

Thanks!

@sunset73 can share the price and PI?

Twincharged

Thought the leather seats are factory fitted?

Low end Car usually is local fitted,high end cars then came from Factory.

Consider synthetic leather seat covers - cheaper and protects your fabric seats

https://www.aliexpress.com/w/wholesale-honda-fit-seat-covers.html

From past experience, locally fitted leather seats that cost about $1,000 don't last unless you pay $2,000 for premium leather

For $2,000,you want Premium Leather.?Wait long long.. [bigcry] Maybe $20,000..can get...I heard Factory Fitted higher end Leather Seats in Mercedes Benz S Class or BMW 7 Series will costs extra $30,000 or more.

Turbocharged

Fabric seats good only when the country is cold. Still remember in UK, once jump inside the car damn cosy feeling with the fabric seats. If leather, sure feels like sitting on cold toilet seat!!

Supersonic

Fabric seats good only when the country is cold. Still remember in UK, once jump inside the car damn cosy feeling with the fabric seats. If leather, sure feels like sitting on cold toilet seat!!

Fabric seats also catches dust easily if one does not clean the seats regularly.

But in the past, many B&B cars only have fabric seats and people also live with it. 

attachicon.gifattrage.jpg

5 years old BMW 520i

attachicon.gifbmw.jpg

No wonder I usually see those locally fitted ones with many folds.  Yes, $1k is not cheap for such quality.  My factory fitted ones are still in very good condition after 9 years.

Car seats require regular maintenance one. I used Armourall leather care whenever I wash car.. If want long-lasting seats, consider PVC Material.. Although less comfortable than leather but alot less costly. Not as if we spending a lot time siting in the car everyday..

I put bamboo/charcoal cushion (fart no smell) over my leather seat to make it more cooling, a bit higher and more comfortable. 

If you're scared that your fabric seats dirty easily just put seat covers and make sure no drinks other than plain water in car.

For Honda Fit accessories are easily available.

↡ Advertisement