Summer Transfer Windows for 2018/2019 Season

City I doubt Pep wants him.

United maybe but not at that kind of pay even for such a big club as the Red Devils. 

PSG the only outlet for him but they are being watched carefully by UEFA for FFP and as such it will only happen if Neymar leaves.

wonder whether mourinho might take a risk as he needs some results next season, and he's running out of ideas.

As for PSG, it's intriguing. Neymar is obviously eyeing taking over from CR7 at RM, so that he can stand head to head with Messi instead of always behind him at Barca...

While that's only human to want to strive to be ahead, Neymar's antics i suspect is not earning him more fans. Very disloyal and unscrupulous.

He might get his wish as RM is prob thinking of the future, so might want to have a superstar to take over from CR7 and use him as the branding for the next 6-8 yr, just like the way they used CR7...

Might see a repeat of sorts like the Giroud/Batshuayi/Aubumayang merry go round...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

wonder whether mourinho might take a risk as he needs some results next season, and he's running out of ideas.

As for PSG, it's intriguing. Neymar is obviously eyeing taking over from CR7 at RM, so that he can stand head to head with Messi instead of always behind him at Barca...

While that's only human to want to strive to be ahead, Neymar's antics i suspect is not earning him more fans. Very disloyal and unscrupulous.

He might get his wish as RM is prob thinking of the future, so might want to have a superstar to take over from CR7 and use him as the branding for the next 6-8 yr, just like the way they used CR7...

Might see a repeat of sorts like the Giroud/Batshuayi/Aubumayang merry go round...

Agreed JM needs a game changer but I think he is more inclined towards Bale rather than CR7. That said, some reports saying Bale has already signed a new contract whilst others say still under negotiation?

Neymar's conduct together with his Dad leaves a lot to be desired. He is the heir to the title of best player in the World once CR7 n Messi leaves the scene so RM will try to pry him from PSG for sure.

• Praise 3

Agreed JM needs a game changer but I think he is more inclined towards Bale rather than CR7. That said, some reports saying Bale has already signed a new contract whilst others say still under negotiation?

Neymar's conduct together with his Dad leaves a lot to be desired. He is the heir to the title of best player in the World once CR7 n Messi leaves the scene so RM will try to pry him from PSG for sure.

I think bale is better then neymar.

( provided he keep fit)

Esp now real change coach.

The new coach might play bale more

• Praise 1

I think bale is better then neymar.

( provided he keep fit)

Esp now real change coach.

The new coach might play bale more

A few players could takeover from CR7 n Messi besides Neymar, Bale is one of them but he is much older. Think individual skill wise, hard to dispute Neymar is there. I guess Bale is more athletic and a better team player.

Hazard could join them if he adds more consistency to his game but I can't think of many other players though but then again football is all about opinions so it's subjective and late bloomers may crash the party like De Bruyne who whilst not at the top yet has improved beyond what most people expected.

• Praise 3

Mourinho won't sign CR7 imo. He want the whole team to play a part in Def. Unless he his a super star game changer. CR won't do that and his no longer that superior game changer. Even Eden hazard was criticise by JM for not doing well in such aspect.

• Praise 2

Agreed JM needs a game changer but I think he is more inclined towards Bale rather than CR7. That said, some reports saying Bale has already signed a new contract whilst others say still under negotiation?

oh yes, Bale has been on Utd's radar like forever liao...

if he's available, quite likely the suitors would be the same few as stated for CR7, as his wages also very high.

the one problem is that Bale's injury list seems to be quite lengthy too, which makes him a little bit of a risk/gamble. Given that his game is based a lot on speed, that's quite a big risk. Look at Michael Owen - after injury robbed him of his pace even (way) before he hit 30, he was a spent force...

It has been a few years since Neymar emerged. Think it's high time there comes the next big thing... I just hope whoever that is, will not be snapped up by RM/Barca again. Must stop them from monopolising the best players.

A few players could takeover from CR7 n Messi besides Neymar, Bale is one of them but he is much older. Think individual skill wise, hard to dispute Neymar is there. I guess Bale is more athletic and a better team player.

Hazard could join them if he adds more consistency to his game but I can't think of many other players though but then again football is all about opinions so it's subjective and late bloomers may crash the party like De Bruyne who whilst not at the top yet has improved beyond what most people expected.

Hazard has been blowing hot and cold, and it's now or never for him liao. He should be Neymar's age right?

What about those Dembele and Mbappe, who were touted to be up and coming? If they flourish in this WC, they might just kick on and blossom.

And wonder will the WC reveals any other stars.

• Praise 1

Hazard has been blowing hot and cold, and it's now or never for him liao. He should be Neymar's age right?

What about those Dembele and Mbappe, who were touted to be up and coming? If they flourish in this WC, they might just kick on and blossom.

I think Hazard is 27 whilst Neymar is 26.

Forgot about Dembele but frankly he has not shorn at Barca so far, perhaps only in glimpses. As for Mbappe, he is very young so he could be the next star but a lot of these young players sometimes lose their way as they progress as the pressures, lifestyle, mental strength and discipline involved to be a top player is really tough. 

• Praise 7

Bale looks injury prone even when at the peak of fitness at Tottenham

But he can be a game changer

So its high cost high risk gamble

On the other hand CR is already 33 years but hardly injured, he can last for another few years at the top like IBRa

But CR has already reached his peak, one unfortunate major injury there could be no turning back

Marketing value very very high though

No Way Madrid will let him go unless crazy $$$$$$ in the table  

oh yes, Bale has been on Utd's radar like forever liao...

if he's available, quite likely the suitors would be the same few as stated for CR7, as his wages also very high.

the one problem is that Bale's injury list seems to be quite lengthy too, which makes him a little bit of a risk/gamble. Given that his game is based a lot on speed, that's quite a big risk. Look at Michael Owen - after injury robbed him of his pace even (way) before he hit 30, he was a spent force...

It has been a few years since Neymar emerged. Think it's high time there comes the next big thing... I just hope whoever that is, will not be snapped up by RM/Barca again. Must stop them from monopolising the best players.

• Praise 5

Good news for Spurs fans as Harry Kane signs new 6yr contract. Levy doing a great job after getting Pochettino to commit, now he has secured his star player. Next up could be Alli.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5821351/Harry-Kane-agrees-new-six-year-deal-Tottenham-worth-90MILLION.html

So it looks like Spurs is finally breaking the pay structure to keep up with the jones. Apart from Alli, there's still the most important one - Eriksen. Without him pulling the strings, Spurs can be quite ordinary

• Praise 3

(edited)

Transfer Talk: Liverpool may be putting brakes on move for Lyon's Nabil Fekir

Just when it seemed like a deal to bring Nabil Fekir from Lyon to Liverpool was all but done, the Reds have pulled back following the player's medical evaluation in France, reports the Telegraph.

With the clubs in agreement on a £53 million fee and Fekir ready to sign off on contract details, the outlet says "enough concerns have materialised over the last 24 hours to ensure the signing has not gone ahead as planned" and "Liverpool are offering no indication as to the nature of the problem."

The France international, who is ready to head to Russia to take part in the World Cup next week, was meant to be the third piece of high-profile business for Jurgen Klopp's side this summer along with Naby Keita and Fabinho. Instead, it might be a case of Liverpool having to "switch to alternative targets as they continue the hunt for a new No 10," says the report.

link: http://global.espn.com/football/blog/transfer-talk/79/post/3520575/transfer-talk-liverpool-putting-brakes-on-move-for-lyons-nabil-fekir

:slow:  :slow:  :slow:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Praise 1

So it looks like Spurs is finally breaking the pay structure to keep up with the jones. Apart from Alli, there's still the most important one - Eriksen. Without him pulling the strings, Spurs can be quite ordinary

I saw some news last mth.

Say PSG aiming eriksen

• Praise 2

I feel happy for the spurs players who stay or move on...two Seasons of good performance but still not quite there yet.

Need rejuvenation with new players... Maybe I’m subconsciously hoping to see spurs be a force to be reckoned with. It’s the very first team I supported when I was very little. Everton, however, was the first EPL team I recognised though.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

I feel happy for the spurs players who stay or move on...two Seasons of good performance but still not quite there yet.

Need rejuvenation with new players... Maybe I’m subconsciously hoping to see spurs be a force to be reckoned with. It’s the very first team I supported when I was very little. Everton, however, was the first EPL team I recognised though.

felt surprised that the current crop of players and manager are willing to stay on, despite the apparent lack of resources to progress further and mount a more serious challenge.  

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1