COE Bidding – 2nd Round of May 2018

Carbon82

Turbocharged

if the mileage is really low then those are good deals.

Many are below 50km, likely left in the warehouse for some time with no taker. As good as new just need to do leather seats

Supersonic

Many are below 50km, likely left in the warehouse for some time with no taker. As good as new just need to do leather seats

leather seats and rims

It’s actually a good buy. A good $17k discount off new car price as mentioned in the news. Only thing is that the Mazda 3s are the ‘Standard’ versions not deluxe so if buyers are ok without the MZ Connect and minor differences can go for it.

Some were registered as late as Nov/Dec last year. It’s bought and drove to their parking area and never rented out. Saw some commented in the FaceBook that the mileage were doctored. Some commented it should be 50,000km not 50km. Lol. If the driver can clock 50,000km in 5-6 months (from Nov/Dec last year till no), he/she could already die of exhaustion haha. That’s my 3 years+ mileage. Hehe

Cheers.

Bro Carbon82, thank you for your kind and hard work in compiling the data. 

This round not so much different from previous...market very quite...

All the best to all !!!

Good morning all.

My guess is both Cat A & B down about $3K with so many excessive PHV cars to be sold.

Rain and shine for how long already siah?

Need PPS and lots of detailing to be done interior.

Maybe still worth the money bah.

You will be surprised that many are brand new and have been stored somewhere since day 1. Laterally tow into and out of the car park.

This is just 1 of the handful storage area, you can even go and pick what you want,maybe...

f1fnkm.jpg

Twincharged

Itâs actually a good buy. A good $17k discount off new car price as mentioned in the news. Only thing is that the Mazda 3s are the âStandardâ versions not deluxe so if buyers are ok without the MZ Connect and minor differences can go for it.

Some were registered as late as Nov/Dec last year. Itâs bought and drove to their parking area and never rented out. Saw some commented in the FaceBook that the mileage were doctored. Some commented it should be 50,000km not 50km. Lol. If the driver can clock 50,000km in 5-6 months (from Nov/Dec last year till no), he/she could already die of exhaustion haha. Thatâs my 3 years+ mileage. Hehe

Cheers.

PH cars are like taxis. Easily 100k a year. So 50k for 5-6mths is not a problem.
  • Praise 1

Supercharged
(edited)

Some of the mileage is too low to be believed! Obviously tweaked. One of the ways is to match the mileage to the wear on the tires and the date code of the tires. If it’s original tires, the date code should precede the registration date.

Also scuffs on the left side panel of the rear doors should be more than the right, given the number of passengers in and out daily. If it’s a LCR Car.

for me i wont get LCR car.. although 1yr old but high chance kana wack like 3yr old car liao... i would pay abit more to have peace

when car is not yours .. sure wont take car one..

Edited by Heman75

Twincharged

Anyone here ask the AD or PI IF you have your own COE, how much they sell to u ?

Its often more expensive than if you bought it from them, which is quite ridiculous.

So those that in the habit of Tikam, do tikam with caution, unless the tikam is really low ball type of 10,000 , dont bother to bid at 30K.

COE CRASH !!!

CAT A - $30K

CAT B - $30K !!!!

Hope that happens. Looking at showrooms past 2 weekends quite quiet and some held road shows at malls (if brisk sales at showroom then no need roadshow), there would be some demand still. My personal guess likely drop about $2k as some orders yet to fulfill from last round.

Anyone here ask the AD or PI IF you have your own COE, how much they sell to u ?

Its often more expensive than if you bought it from them, which is quite ridiculous.

So those that in the habit of Tikam, do tikam with caution, unless the tikam is really low ball type of 10,000 , dont bother to bid at 30K.

yes, i did ask which my SE told me will minus $30k. 

↡ Advertisement