Blogger Xiaxue eyeing NMP seat

RogerNg_185295

...already is...Bunch of c*owns telling u erp n coe implemented for regulating car congestion n control car popu. and elderly picking cardboard is for excercise...and tell peasant we are de mo car tic...n how do they chose the pre see dent..Enough say.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

For some reason, from Day 1 I always mistake the name

Xiaxue

with

Xia Suay

The parliament should adopt the latter name if she ends up in the house...

• Praise 4

Not my car... was just another face at a ClubSnap event.

I’m not interested at all about Xia Suay or Xia Lxx...peeps are talking about here...

...only interested to know those are your “cars” right?

• Praise 1

She's so foul mouth I doubt she will be even considered. Parliament will filter out the trash and only allowed those who are civilized into the house.

Later the TV telecast of parliament proceedings of her speech will be full of beeps, the only words we can hear are "Mr Speaker Sir, I would like to talk about..." and "Thank you Mr Speaker Sir".

And probably she needs to bring along a box to stand on, at the mic stand. Otherwise can't see her face.  [lipsrsealed]

Hypersonic

You mean like this?

attachicon.gifIMG_0619.JPG

This pic taken when my age still start with 1 and waist still start with 2 hor.. aiya you check my dislike list and you can see how often I get called a whore here in mcf liao mah. Very common de.

Nice legs.

• Praise 1

I am sure we already have many IQ> 100 MPs sitting inside the parliament/cabinet. Whether these brain power is put to good use for all of Singapore is up to debate.

So intelligence (or the lack of) is never our issue with her.

Is this the kind of personality and attitude in life that we want inside the parliament as an example for our children to see?

She is bitchy, yes. But i am quite sure she is not stupid.

I am sure we already have many IQ> 100 MPs sitting inside the parliament/cabinet. Whether these brain power is put to good use for all of Singapore is up to debate.

Is this the kind of personality and attitude in life that we want inside the parliament as an example for our children to see?

they need people from different demography, age, and community in the house?   [rolleyes]

Xiaxue is an intelligent woman. But the aurA she has is quite negative. Maybe she will appeal to those tiko peh

She is not stupid, but i think a lot of people are.

Never understood why would people bother to pay any attention to this type of people.

If got so much free time, then it will make more sense to pay more attention and follow more closely what's happening to our fast-growing kids, our fast-ageing parents, our spouse and also our closer friends/relatives.

I don't want to end up knowing that she's doing or what she likes or doesn't like, when I don't even know who are my daughter's closer classmates in school or what does my son follow on youtube...

• Praise 3

1) No debate. All those brain power is put to use for the good of those in that room only.

2) Okay

3) Everyone is different. Everyone will see different traits in different people, that they will think might be a good or bad example, that is too absent or present in their kids. It can always be "Ah boy you shouldn't be like this because ..." or Ah girl you should always practise this because...". Personally believe some part of it is how you spin it, then reinforce it.

Hypersonic
(edited)

they need people from different demography, age, and community in the house?   [rolleyes]

Maybe we should let a "normal " citizen to be the NMP, not the "usual " super successful, scholar-ship type. 

So that he can ask question that the normal / layman like me asked, like for example : 

- Why now petrol price increased, petrol tax did not reduce? 

- Why need so many minister?

- Why MP already received allowance, but yet allow to hold so many director title?

- Why MRT always breakdown but top management not affected ? 

And no, i don't mean " successful " blogger like this Xia Suay , hope she is not selected. 

Edited by RH1667
  • Praise 3

Supersonic

You mean like this?

IMG_0619.JPG

This pic taken when my age still start with 1 and waist still start with 2 hor.. aiya you check my dislike list and you can see how often I get called a whore here in mcf liao mah. Very common de.

@heman75 dont say i bo jio

Maybe we should let a "normal " citizen to be the NMP, not the "usual " super successful, scholar-ship type.

So that he can ask question that the normal / layman like me asked, like for example :

- Why now petrol price increased, petrol tax did not reduce?

- Why need so many minister?

- Why MP already received allowance, but yet allow to hold so many director title?

- Why MRT always breakdown but top management not affected ?

And no, i don't mean " successful " blogger like this Xia Suay , hope she is not selected.

Good question. Actually why don't one of us apply to be NMP? At most get rejected. I half thought of applying. No harm ma but I working in govt. Not suicidal yet haha

Hypersonic

if they are ever awake, then can put to good use

otherwise iq 1000 also like that

:D

• Praise 1

Supercharged

You mean like this?

attachicon.gifIMG_0619.JPG

i thought i am the only one having this picture.....

@heman75 dont say i bo jio

Twincharged

i thought i am the only one having this picture.....

i have this picture way before you guys la.. hahaha

Aiya you keep for yourself for so many months liao... share with people lah. At most I send you new ones lor.

Supercharged

Aiya you keep for yourself for so many months liao... share with people lah. At most I send you new ones lor.

keep your promise...i waiting hahha

↡ Advertisement