Blogger Xiaxue eyeing NMP seat

RogerNg_185295

Twincharged

Knn

Nominated persons should have "rendered distinguished public service, or who have brought honour to the Republic, or who have distinguished themselves in the field of arts and letters, sports, culture, the sciences, business, industry, the professions, social or community service or the labour movement",

I cannot join liao

Nnp got $$$ arnot?

I fulfill many of the requirements but still cannot apply because got awarded dislike points in MCF.

Basket, I did not know MCF so bloody important.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

Twincharged

Knn

Nominated persons should have "rendered distinguished public service, or who have brought honour to the Republic, or who have distinguished themselves in the field of arts and letters, sports, culture, the sciences, business, industry, the professions, social or community service or the labour movement",

I see Schooling in his Hugo Boss suits in the parliament house in the future ...

Twincharged
(edited)

Actually XX has openly declared herself a pap supporter.. that alone qualifies her.

She can be a good useful idiot, to say and do things MPs cannot, to test Waters for stupid proposals that govt then say was a "bottom up" proposal.

Edited by Playtime
  • Praise 1

Actually XX has openly declared herself a pap supporter.. that alone qualifies her.

She can be a good useful idiot, to say and do things MPs cannot, to test Waters for stupid proposals that govt then say was a "bottom up" proposal.

wah caocao strategy ... LOL

Hypersonic

Politics is serious business.

Its about your life and mine.

Its not for a publicity stunt

or stunted publicity seekers.

:D

We already have enough whites (more than enough) in the parliament.

Don't need anymore pseudo-independent attention-seeking pro-white to make it worse. 

Many says that she is not stupid... I say she is not that smart either. 

Hypersonic

We already have enough whites (more than enough) in the parliament.

Don't need anymore pseudo-independent attention-seeking pro-white to make it worse. 

Many says that she is not stupid... I say she is not that smart either. 

lol even with my well known political inclination (within MCF  [:p] ), I have to concur.

Hmm she understands the current generation well enough to be still the most well known blogger after 10-15 years i guess.

But it may not translate to an influencer being socially accepted as someone sitting in at parliament.

just like we don't ask Mark Lee or Jack Neo to be NMP.

• Praise 1

First thing XX needs to do is to dye her hair black again .... :yuush:

She is a Chinese and keep her hair to that of a Chinese genes .... :we-all-gonna-die:

color hair is her trademark, without color is not her anymore.

the NMP scheme originally was created to have a healthy debate in Parliament.    The assumption is that such healthy debates will satisfy the hunger of Singaporeans who do not want laws changed or decisions made without hearing both sides of the story, the positives and negatives.     The opposition, because it could not get many seats, could only debate, there is no action.      It thus makes sense to assume that the more debate created by the NMP means there is less need for the opposition.    If debate is all we need.    

The world has moved on.   At some point in time, debate ends, and action begins.     This could be next election, or after, but it will come. 

• Praise 1

Twincharged

I fulfill many of the requirements but still cannot apply because got awarded dislike points in MCF.

Basket, I did not know MCF so bloody important.

Anonymous : 5 Dislikes for Blogger Xiaxue eyeing NMP seat

Comment:
5 more for you...Report

There goes my NMP position.

• Praise 4

Twincharged

yesterday morning, Kiss92 was talking about this blogger NMP thingy.

initially, Maddy sounded very skeptic of XX being a NMP .... but a guy called up and explained his view saying that he was previously a follower of her blog.

he mentioned that although she might project an uncouth bimbo image she has an intelligent side.

at the end of the call, Maddy changed her perception of XX running for NMP and commented said that we should give everyone an equal opportunity and benefit of doubt.

maybe XX will shed her bimbo image project a matured political image if she manages to enter politics ?

let be fair and just hear what she says when the times comes.

** btw, I am not a fan of XX nor have I read any of her blogs ... and frankly, i have a very poor opinion of her projected image also.**

i guess i'll have to take back what i said here before ....

Xiaxue gets threats and verbal abuse after posting video of her Rosmah Halloween look

Local blogger Xiaxue, also known as Wendy Cheng, is no stranger to crazy and often controversial Halloween costumes.

Her ISIS fighter costume last year and most famously, her 2016 take on City Harvest Church pastor Sun Ho in her music video 'China Wine' went viral online, with the latter gaining more than 600,000 views on YouTube.

This year, her debut as Malaysia's ex-first lady, Rosmah Mansor, has drawn criticism and even threats from some corners online.
  • Praise 1

i guess i'll have to take back what i said here before ....

Xiaxue gets threats and verbal abuse after posting video of her Rosmah Halloween look

Local blogger Xiaxue, also known as Wendy Cheng, is no stranger to crazy and often controversial Halloween costumes.

Her ISIS fighter costume last year and most famously, her 2016 take on City Harvest Church pastor Sun Ho in her music video 'China Wine' went viral online, with the latter gaining more than 600,000 views on YouTube.

This year, her debut as Malaysia's ex-first lady, Rosmah Mansor, has drawn criticism and even threats from some corners online.

She’s intelligent however she still has this childish side of her and doing things that would invoke provocation without thinking of the consequences is not a good candidate. Edited by uniquely_ad
  • Praise 4

Sheâs intelligent however she still has this childish side of her and doing things that would invoke provocation without thinking of the consequences is not a good candidate.

You do realise that's the whole idea right?

She’s intelligent however she still has this childish side of her and doing things that would invoke provocation without thinking of the consequences is not a good candidate.

I dont think she is childish as you claim

ALL her moves are calculated to increase traffic and to remain "queen" of blog

if she can meticulously go all out to crush her fellower bloggers, basically evil brain 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3