Singapore to Fail without PAP?

Aventador

Sorry if I am not from the non-mediocre population group, so I cannot understand how much it takes to support:

- own parents

- parents-in-laws

- house

- so on

(I am particularly interested in the "so on" part.... Multiple investment properties on finance? Multiple high SES cars on finance? Multiple maids? Multiple girlfriends? ) 

Sgd 500k Pa not enough? Will go into financial hardship like what Najib said when his bank accounts were frozen?  :D

Doc give you a few more years and you will be immune.

when we compare we need to compare apple to apple 

eg

if we asked the sultan of brunei suddenly to live in a one room rental flat with 3 meals provided everyday and talk public bus, he would probably be suicidal, all basic needs are met and yet why suicidal

but if we asked a homeless person being camping in MP for years whose meals comes from leftover at nearby McDonalds and you offer him a shared partition room in a room rental flat with communal toilet but with only 2 meals provided everyday, he would be so elated that if you ask him to carry Kavadi to give thanks, he probably would

actually what I am really worried is healthcare cost more than anything else

our KBW proudly declared that he paid only $8 for his stay in SGH (one room for himself, one room for his family, one room for his bodyguard) all in A class ward and by pass operation. Honestly, any insurance allow you to pay only $8 for all these stuff. It is because he is a Minister. He should be more responsible that hookwink the public and create a myth that entraps many non suspecting public.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

governor salary in the us is only average till

the wife needs to be waitress just to help out with the family expenses

if there are such politicians here , i am willing to work free for him

but does the politician here wants my help or thinks i am too mediocre to even accept my help

post-131345-0-37040900-1534051429_thumb.jpgpost-131345-0-47240800-1534051437_thumb.jpg

http://www.chinapress.com.my/?p=1324477

Edited by Staff69
  • Praise 1

2000 / 6000 for detached is considered not big, Eviil bro

Postal code yes and also

Minimum land size 15000sft to qualify as real GCB

This address falls under Chestnut Avenue GCB enclave

https://www.ura.gov.sg/uol/-/media/User%20Defined/URA%20Online/Change-of-Use/Guidelines%20and%20Requirements/Permissible%20uses%20by%20Property/List_of_GCBAs.pdf?la=en

Hypersonic

but does the politician here wants my help or thinks i am too mediocre to even accept my help

Screenshot_20180812-132054_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20180812-132101_Facebook.jpg

In Singapore when one become minister, the whole family cannot work already.
  • Praise 2

attachicon.gifScreenshot_20180812-132054_Facebook.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot_20180812-132101_Facebook.jpg

you lie

you only work for free for SQ (the one with hot lips)

• Praise 1

Minimum land size: 15k sq ft

Maximum house size: 35% of land size

Maximum height: 2 storey

Then what about those bunglow that is 3 or 4 story high?

Depends whether in GCB Zone or not.

If yes, I don't think URA will approve it.

I see, so many regulations here in singapore.

But I think authorities should update the regulations. Nowadays ultra rich people are aspiring to have bigger house. So perhaps relax the rule to allow GCB Zone to be able to build bunglow up to 4 story high. Confirmed some will go find contractor and build it high up in no time. 

Edited by Yewheng

In Singapore when one become minister, the whole family cannot work already.

Not true leh, LKY's and GCT's wives had/have always been running their law firms I thought?

But I think authorities should update the regulations. Nowadays ultra rich people are aspiring to have bigger house. So perhaps relax the rule to allow GCB Zone to be able to build bunglow up to 4 story high. Confirmed some will go find contractor and build it high up in no time. 

Still have Sentosa Cove mah... :XD:

Well, ultra rich can always buy outside of GCB zone

Hypersonic

Not true leh, LKY's and GCT's wives had/have always been running their law firms I thought?

That's in the past. Nowadays ministers need to support many many people in the family.

• Praise 2