What Did You Makan Today Part 4

BabyBlade

Hypersonic

Alexandra village hc

Satay and also one of my favourite Char siew (quite surprised it still had meat... I was actually going to get the avocado drink)

post-4207-0-08087500-1527682098_thumb.jpg

post-4207-0-33005100-1527682104_thumb.jpg

• Praise 12

Turbocharged

Which restaurant? 

@Wolfverine also

At Marina Square opposite the Peramakan

I forgot the name; could be Bao Today but I think it was something else. Also Bao something.

• Praise 1

I also had nasi lemak ... but mine got chicken wing  :grin:

where is the pic. 

see my chicken wing chopped into pieces  :grin:

post-143314-0-94245300-1527687236_thumb.jpg

• Praise 16

Bao Jin Tian.

@Wolfverine also

At Marina Square opposite the Peramakan

I forgot the name; could be Bao Today but I think it was something else. Also Bao something.

Turbocharged

Bao Jin Tian.

That's Bao Today in different language lol

I would just say though that I do not recommend the char siew. Unless you like your char siew 80% fat.

I do not like the food there. Tried it once. :a-whiteflag:

That's Bao Today in different language lol

I would just say though that I do not recommend the char siew. Unless you like your char siew 80% fat.

Tried food from a new stall at army market. Penang char kaoy tiao and charcoal grilled char siew. The wrapping for the CKT is in banana leaf. Not bad. The char siew was ok, wife say very nice. I find it not chao tar enough.

post-2654-0-08567800-1527688770_thumb.jpg

post-2654-0-20503700-1527688789_thumb.jpg

• Praise 18

Tried food from a new stall at army market. Penang char kaoy tiao and charcoal grilled char siew. The wrapping for the CKT is in banana leaf. Not bad. The char siew was ok, wife say very nice. I find it not chao tar enough.

20180530_173905.jpg

20180530_181558.jpg

I will go try one day, no matter how close the taste, the tao geh will never be as fat and crunchy as what msia has.

(edited)

I will go try one day, no matter how close the taste, the tao geh will never be as fat and crunchy as what msia has.

They are using the white flat narrow noodle like Penang. The sellers sounds like from Malaysia got the Malaysian accent and they speak in hokkien. I know Penang chinese ppl majority, speak hokkien one.

Stall is at level 2, ATM staircase, turn right, second stall from the corner stall. Facing main road.

Edited by Adrianli

Home cooked dinner. Don't really know what to cook for 3 pax (wife currently overseas)...

10rq25l.jpg

rbwdbr.jpg

The photo make the veggie look yellowish and overcooked where it was not. And the onion fried egg was not charred too.

• Praise 14

Hypersonic

Only stay 1 night, so much welcome fruits and a bottle of complimentary wine in the room. How to finish. Cannot bring back to Singapore some more.

post-29292-0-23658400-1527691961_thumb.jpg

post-29292-0-90334700-1527691982_thumb.jpg

• Praise 17

Hypersonic

They are using the white flat narrow noodle like Penang. The sellers sounds like from Malaysia got the Malaysian accent and they speak in hokkien. I know Penang chinese ppl majority, speak hokkien one.

Stall is at level 2, ATM staircase, turn right, second stall from the corner stall. Facing main road.

The main different for Penang good ckt is using charcoal.

I don't any store in Singapore used it.