Malaysian Car Hit by Singaporean car (SLT2750H) in Johor

Hi guys, new to this forum here. I am From Malaysia.

I got a problem, this happened 2 weeks ago that a Singapore car BMW hit my Toyota Alphard rear bumper and bend the metal arm behind the bumper and got a 2 inches crack on my bumper and very common problem, need to repaint the whole rear bumper and repair. 1st time dealing with this kind of problem so i just took some pictures and got the driver number. Because this happened on saturday afternoon that most of the shops are closed. i said i will let him know how much it will cost to repair it on Monday. (After this, all conversation are through message  He doesn't have whatapps and he gave me his wife number which happened to be a Malaysian.) The shop quoted 300 ringgit for the repairing and paint job. Sg driver agreed and said he will transfer the money to me and that is the last message he ever sent to me. I sent 4 messages to his wife and no reply, called but nvr pick up the phone. Paint job finished a week ago... car number plate SLT 2750 H... I am not expecting to get the money back and also kind of the experience for me that always get them to pay you before going anywhere...  Is there anyway that i can get my money back? like if possible? thank you very much~~ [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

I got a problem, this happened 2 weeks ago that a Singapore car BMW hit my Toyota Alphard rear bumper and bend the metal arm behind the bumper and got a 2 inches crack on my bumper and very common problem, need to repaint the whole rear bumper and repair. 1st time dealing with this kind of problem so i just took some pictures and got the driver number. Because this happened on saturday afternoon that most of the shops are closed. i said i will let him know how much it will cost to repair it on Monday. (After this, all conversation are through message He doesn't have whatapps and he gave me his wife number which happened to be a Malaysian.) The shop quoted 300 ringgit for the repairing and paint job. Sg driver agreed and said he will transfer the money to me and that is the last message he ever sent to me. I sent 4 messages to his wife and no reply, called but nvr pick up the phone. Paint job finished a week ago... car number plate SLT 2750 H... I am not expecting to get the money back and also kind of the experience for me that always get them to pay you before going anywhere... Is there anyway that i can get my money back? like if possible? thank you very much~~ [laugh][laugh]

Msg him that if he try to play punk again you will report his insurance and let him pay thousands more per year for insurance. And yes there are mechanisms to claim insurance even from different country. SG car lagi more difficult to run.
  • Praise 3

I got a problem, this happened 2 weeks ago that a Singapore car BMW hit my Toyota Alphard rear bumper and bend the metal arm behind the bumper and got a 2 inches crack on my bumper and very common problem, need to repaint the whole rear bumper and repair. 1st time dealing with this kind of problem so i just took some pictures and got the driver number. Because this happened on saturday afternoon that most of the shops are closed. i said i will let him know how much it will cost to repair it on Monday. (After this, all conversation are through message He doesn't have whatapps and he gave me his wife number which happened to be a Malaysian.) The shop quoted 300 ringgit for the repairing and paint job. Sg driver agreed and said he will transfer the money to me and that is the last message he ever sent to me. I sent 4 messages to his wife and no reply, called but nvr pick up the phone. Paint job finished a week ago... car number plate SLT 2750 H... I am not expecting to get the money back and also kind of the experience for me that always get them to pay you before going anywhere... Is there anyway that i can get my money back? like if possible? thank you very much~~ [laugh][laugh]

Where is accident?

Lodge police report lo.

Sorry forgot to mention that. Happened in malaysia johor. But in malaysia i think we can only report to the police within 24 hours after the accident. already 2 weeks unless both drivers trying to fake it to claim insurance but in this case no. I dun think i can report anymore.

Turbocharged

I got a problem, this happened 2 weeks ago that a Singapore car BMW hit my Toyota Alphard rear bumper and bend the metal arm behind the bumper and got a 2 inches crack on my bumper and very common problem, need to repaint the whole rear bumper and repair. 1st time dealing with this kind of problem so i just took some pictures and got the driver number. Because this happened on saturday afternoon that most of the shops are closed. i said i will let him know how much it will cost to repair it on Monday. (After this, all conversation are through message  He doesn't have whatapps and he gave me his wife number which happened to be a Malaysian.) The shop quoted 300 ringgit for the repairing and paint job. Sg driver agreed and said he will transfer the money to me and that is the last message he ever sent to me. I sent 4 messages to his wife and no reply, called but nvr pick up the phone. Paint job finished a week ago... car number plate SLT 2750 H... I am not expecting to get the money back and also kind of the experience for me that always get them to pay you before going anywhere...  Is there anyway that i can get my money back? like if possible? thank you very much~~ [laugh]  [laugh]

as a driver, you should be able to estimate the charges (if it is minor accident). 

should collect the amount on the spot.

Internal Moderator

Sorry forgot to mention that. Happened in malaysia johor. But in malaysia i think we can only report to the police within 24 hours after the accident. already 2 weeks unless both drivers trying to fake it to claim insurance but in this case no. I dun think i can report anymore.

Started a new thread for you. Best of luck!

Started a new thread for you. Best of luck!

Thanks a lot BabyBlade~ I really hope this will also help the others that no matter what happens, always collect the amount on the spot~  I really hate his kind people that promised to pay but at the end of the day ended up being a shit head. Never reply or answer the phone. Hope you and your wife see this! And also your children, let them know how shameful is their parents. Drives BMW But 300 ringgit also don't want to pay some more is your fault that u hit my car. 

post-217739-0-69424300-1527915056_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Thanks a lot BabyBlade~ I really hope this will also help the others that no matter what happens, always collect the amount on the spot~  I really hate his kind people that promised to pay but at the end of the day ended up being a shit head. Never reply or answer the phone. Hope you and your wife see this! And also your children, let them know how shameful is their parents. Drives BMW But 300 ringgit also don't want to pay some more is your fault that u hit my car. 

too bad .... i feel for your frustration.

maybe you make a police report both sides may help ..... but think slim chance.

if this guy always drives to MY and the polis there helpful, they can catch him.

same here, police know where he lives just by car number..

(edited)

most of the time spore car scare msia car and bikes

langgar already ... 99% not able to claim the other party

in this case, it’s sinkie car that langgar msia car

i guess the frustration goes both ways

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 3

Will this driver end up like "Fuel Ten", become famous for the wrong reason? Maybe he should answer the Malaysia Driver call to close the case soon or order to avoid being CSI out and if the Malaysia Driver did manage to get him, he should come back here to post update.

As usual I think go by social media route will help CSI the guy out.

However, I think can give another week for a response in case they go overseas. Personally I think RM300 not that much, can't be don't want to pay up but you never know.

• Praise 2

As usual I think go by social media route will help CSI the guy out.

However, I think can give another week for a response in case they go overseas. Personally I think RM300 not that much, can't be don't want to pay up but you never know.

Actually i can call through~ Is just that they don't to answer my call~ i actually got 3 cars tbh. Vellfire, alphard and a mazda BT-50 Pick up truck with front bull bar~ You know to me sometimes i can spend 300 in a single day but what i hate about is that the people breaking their promises and also their responsibilities. He hit my car, so by right is his fault and he has to pay for the repair fee. No matter how wealthy that person is or maybe he think that i does't need that 300~ There will be no excuses or reasons for him to not pay the money. Because i have to spend 300 ringgit to repair my car which i shouldn't be paying for it in the first place. I'm not looking forward to get my money back, is just i hate this kind of shameful people.

• Praise 4

Actually i can call through~ Is just that they don't to answer my call~ i actually got 3 cars tbh. Vellfire, alphard and a mazda BT-50 Pick up truck with front bull bar~ You know to me sometimes i can spend 300 in a single day but what i hate about is that the people breaking their promises and also their responsibilities. He hit my car, so by right is his fault and he has to pay for the repair fee. No matter how wealthy that person is or maybe he think that i does't need that 300~ There will be no excuses or reasons for him to not pay the money. Because i have to spend 300 ringgit to repair my car which i shouldn't be paying for it in the first place. I'm not looking forward to get my money back, is just i hate this kind of shameful people.

Agree, sometime is not about the money but just the bad attitude of the other party that make your blood boil.

• Praise 1

That BMW SLT2750H very cheapo and no honor...

His honor does not even worth MYR300 omg ???!!

If it’s a SG car and Repair in SG it’s easily SGD500..

Come on be a man and just pay la... not as if tread starter is demanding MYR3000 for the bumper repair which is unreasonable.. MYR300 is very reasonable and not factoring in all these time wastage and loss of use etc.

Pui..

Make other Looking down on BMW

↡ Advertisement