• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
132 replies to this topic | 454 praises

Posted 03 June 2018 - 08:53 AM

Discoburg
  • Discoburg
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Am using StarHub now and realized that contracts ended last oct. plan to re-contract or switch to M1 for the lower price plan. Wish to ask whether anyone using M1’s plan and any comments?

Posted 03 June 2018 - 09:45 AM

UncleAtas
  • Premium member
    UncleAtas
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

What's wrong with SH?

Refer to signature guidelines

Posted 03 June 2018 - 09:45 AM

D2843
  • Premium member
    D2843
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

i am using the lowest plan. super fast.

Mustank, Discoburg and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 03 June 2018 - 09:56 AM

Tkseah
  • Tkseah
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I've been on $29 m1 fibre plan for few years liao n using the free voice line.. No complains for normal use..
Mustank and Discoburg praised this
iHerb discount code - TEC163

Posted 03 June 2018 - 10:04 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I've been on $29 m1 fibre plan for few years liao n using the free voice line.. No complains for normal use..

Me too
I don’t game
I just stream stream some tube shows only :grin:
No problem
Discoburg and ALTK praised this

Posted 03 June 2018 - 10:17 AM

Discoburg
  • Discoburg
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

What's wrong with SH?

Nothing much, just that M1 is cheaper by $10 monthly.

i am using the lowest plan. super fast.

M1?

Great. Will go to the PC show later to sign up for the 1Gbps plan later.

Me too
I donât game
No problem

Hmmm maybe I’ll look into that plan as well. CN save $20 monthly liao
Mustank praised this

Posted 03 June 2018 - 10:21 AM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

i have been using the m1 1 gbps plan for a few years liow ... recon twice i think .... every time collect freebies like wireless router and cordless phone and a datasim. $39 monthly each - for both my place and my parent's place.

my parent's place was on SH .... but near the end of the contract the phone line will malfunction on and off ... so i switched to M1.

Edited by Ysc3, 03 June 2018 - 10:24 AM.

Posted 03 June 2018 - 10:40 AM

Wildfaye29
  • Wildfaye29
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Me too
I don’t game
No problem

prawn tube?  :a-m1524:

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 03 June 2018 - 12:34 PM

Eepchuan
  • Eepchuan
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Am using StarHub now and realized that contracts ended last oct. plan to re-contract or switch to M1 for the lower price plan. Wish to ask whether anyone using M1’s plan and any comments?

Have been using M1 Fibre 1GB plan for a couple of years.

No detectable down time. No complains from family members using mobile phones and computers through Wifi or LAN. 

(However, I don't use their free routers.  I use my own.)

Lala81 and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 03 June 2018 - 12:43 PM

Tkseah
  • Tkseah
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Nothing much, just that M1 is cheaper by $10 monthly.
M1?
Great. Will go to the PC show later to sign up for the 1Gbps plan later.
Hmmm maybe Iâll look into that plan as well. CN save $20 monthly liao

U can sign up on m1 website.. Not necessary to go to pc show
1 Anonymous member praised this
iHerb discount code - TEC163

Posted 03 June 2018 - 12:52 PM

Ghgan
  • Premium member
    Ghgan
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I suggest you go to any m1 retail branch, as sign up online still need to go to retail branch to do the paper work and collect the router and sim card. Their online signup is still at the stone age stage.

U can sign up on m1 website.. Not necessary to go to pc show

Lala81 and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 03 June 2018 - 01:13 PM

Dleodleo
  • Premium member
    Dleodleo
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Am using StarHub now and realized that contracts ended last oct. plan to re-contract or switch to M1 for the lower price plan. Wish to ask whether anyone using M1âs plan and any comments?

I'm using M1 - cheapest plan at $29 per mth. So far ok.

Please note M1 will charge you higher after your 24th month if you dun recontract with them.
Newbie26, Blueray, ALTK, Mercs, Carbon82, Pocy, Lala81, 2 other members and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 03 June 2018 - 01:29 PM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Whizzcomm is cheapest for 500mpbs. $26.

https://www.whizcomm...s_NewlyLaunched

Newbie26 and Blueray praised this

Posted 03 June 2018 - 01:37 PM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

I'm using the $39, 1Gbps, no issue also, free internet phone for my fax machine, free 1gb data plan but rarely use. 

Posted 03 June 2018 - 01:38 PM

Discoburg
  • Discoburg
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Haha renewed with StarHub. $39.90 within a better ASUS router and a $100 Robinson voucher.

Posted 03 June 2018 - 02:51 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

prawn tube?  :a-m1524:

YouTube

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 03 June 2018 - 03:03 PM

Kb27
  • Premium member
    Kb27
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I also on SH 500Mbps plan. $39, can't complain.

Posted 03 June 2018 - 03:38 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I also on SH 500Mbps plan. $39, can't complain.

At that price, it is 1GB now.

Discoburg praised this

Posted 03 June 2018 - 03:46 PM

Neutrino
  • Neutrino
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I'm still on SH cable and use TP plugs to send signal to study and bedroom.

Get 80mbps easily in all rooms so enough for me.

If I change to fibre I suppose I would have to change the TP plugs???? because a fibre router wouldn't send signal through two pre cast concrete walls would it????  or if it did the signal would be substantially degraded??

Any free fibre installations around now?

Edited by Neutrino, 03 June 2018 - 03:46 PM.

There is no law without enforcement

Posted 03 June 2018 - 04:44 PM

Phluvcat
  • Premium member
    Phluvcat
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I'm still on SH cable and use TP plugs to send signal to study and bedroom.
Get 80mbps easily in all rooms so enough for me.

If I change to fibre I suppose I would have to change the TP plugs???? because a fibre router wouldn't send signal through two pre cast concrete walls would it???? or if it did the signal would be substantially degraded??

Any free fibre installations around now?

Wah you still on cable.

ST told me early Apr this year phase out cable and I just changed to fibre...sibeh gin!
"Man falls from the pursuit of the ideal of plan living and high thinking the moment he wants to multiply his daily wants. Man's happiness really lies in contentment." "The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated." "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." "There is a sufficiency in the world for man's need but not for man's greed." "There is more to life than increasing its speed." "You can chain me, you can torture me, you can even destroy this body, but you will never imprison my mind."

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: starhub, singtel, fibre and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users