Fibre broadband

Discoburg

Am using StarHub now and realized that contracts ended last oct. plan to re-contract or switch to M1 for the lower price plan. Wish to ask whether anyone using M1’s plan and any comments?

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

I've been on $29 m1 fibre plan for few years liao n using the free voice line.. No complains for normal use..

• Praise 2

I've been on $29 m1 fibre plan for few years liao n using the free voice line.. No complains for normal use..

Me too

I don’t game

I just stream stream some tube shows only :grin:

No problem

• Praise 2

What's wrong with SH?

Nothing much, just that M1 is cheaper by $10 monthly.

i am using the lowest plan. super fast.

M1?

Great. Will go to the PC show later to sign up for the 1Gbps plan later.

Me too

I donât game

I just stream stream some tube shows only :grin:

No problem

Hmmm maybe I’ll look into that plan as well. CN save $20 monthly liao
  • Praise 1

Twincharged
(edited)

i have been using the m1 1 gbps plan for a few years liow ... recon twice i think .... every time collect freebies like wireless router and cordless phone and a datasim. $39 monthly each - for both my place and my parent's place.

my parent's place was on SH .... but near the end of the contract the phone line will malfunction on and off ... so i switched to M1.

Edited by Ysc3

Am using StarHub now and realized that contracts ended last oct. plan to re-contract or switch to M1 for the lower price plan. Wish to ask whether anyone using M1’s plan and any comments?

Have been using M1 Fibre 1GB plan for a couple of years.

No detectable down time. No complains from family members using mobile phones and computers through Wifi or LAN. 

(However, I don't use their free routers.  I use my own.)

• Praise 2

Supercharged

Nothing much, just that M1 is cheaper by $10 monthly.

M1?

Great. Will go to the PC show later to sign up for the 1Gbps plan later.

Hmmm maybe Iâll look into that plan as well. CN save $20 monthly liao

U can sign up on m1 website.. Not necessary to go to pc show
  • Praise 1

I suggest you go to any m1 retail branch, as sign up online still need to go to retail branch to do the paper work and collect the router and sim card. Their online signup is still at the stone age stage.

U can sign up on m1 website.. Not necessary to go to pc show

• Praise 3

Twincharged

Am using StarHub now and realized that contracts ended last oct. plan to re-contract or switch to M1 for the lower price plan. Wish to ask whether anyone using M1âs plan and any comments?

I'm using M1 - cheapest plan at $29 per mth. So far ok.

Please note M1 will charge you higher after your 24th month if you dun recontract with them.

• Praise 10

Turbocharged

I'm using the $39, 1Gbps, no issue also, free internet phone for my fax machine, free 1gb data plan but rarely use.