MCF Hangout with Sonax@Autobacs, Expert in grooming.

kobayashiGT

Great event I must say.. informative with all participants paying close attention! Keep it up guys!

Good to catchup with old friends and meet new faces!

Now.. need to go wash cars with the new stuff i had to pay for... unlike @buadongdong.. lol

Agreee and great meeting old pals and meeting my prembaree fore pal @bancoe lol

Great work all MCF team

Looking fwd to the next one

car can get washed anot... :XD:

Tolong hor

I start thread so that whn u wash we bring our clothes in

Haaaaa

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Great event I must say.. informative with all participants paying close attention! Keep it up guys!

Good to catchup with old friends and meet new faces!

Now.. need to go wash cars with the new stuff i had to pay for... unlike @buadongdong.. lol

yeah.. the goodie pack and food was superb.

As was the company

• Praise 4

(edited)

Thank you for another awesome event, nice goodie bag and yummy food. Looking forward to the next one if time is kind to me.

My loot today is the green interior microfiber pad. Can see I'm quite a Sonax fan. Couldn't find my Protect+Shine. That is quite an awesome sealant for DIY car guys.

Learnt something new today on coated paint and waxing as well so it's

Edited by Naimed
  • Praise 5

Turbocharged

Haaaaa

I even talk about washing now got drizzling already lah...

• Praise 3

(edited)

Great work all MCF team

Tolong hor

Haaaaa

nice meeting Unker @Radx. ........ Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 9

Great work all MCF team

Tolong hor

Haaaaa

Thread started already or not? Now sky dark dark liao.. He must have washed!! Dang!!!
  • Praise 4

(edited)

If possible can kai seow who the caterer is?

The kweh and many other stuffs are awesome.

U hungry la.. Food always taste better than it is when one is hungry.. Hehe.. Just joking.. I also wanna know the caterer.. Pls pm. @spzen, @kobayashiGT Edited by Buadongdong
  • Praise 4

(edited)

Thank you for another awesome event, nice goodie bag and yummy food. Looking forward to the next one if time is kind to me.

My loot today is the green interior microfiber pad. Can see I'm quite a Sonax fan. Couldn't find my Protect+Shine. That is quite an awesome sealant for DIY car guys.

Learnt something new today on coated paint and waxing as well so it's

Edited by Sdf4786k
  • Praise 1

Thanks for all that came for the event. Glad everyone like the food.

For those that were asking about the Worx high pressure water hose and blower tools, call Osbert at 9794 0708. Do tell him Davin from Sonax recommends and hopefully he can give better discounts.

As for the lovely kuehs, they were from Kueh Ho Jiak. https://kuehhojiak.com/. Do support them as they make delicious hand made kuehs.

I bought the Protect+Shine and just finish using it ..

Just a word of caution. 

Do follow the advice on a quarter panel at a time with 2 cloth system.

I left one panel a tad longer as I had to answer a call. Next moment, the dry cloth was like stuck to the surface and I had to respray that panel just to buff off. And do try to get the light reflection on the surface so that the smudge can be removed.The protect and shine is an excellent product. Can't wait for 11 nov sales to get another bottle.

Any clue what product from sonax would be good for the next Indonesia forest fire to clean the car ?

Wash & Seal ?

If you find the product hard to remove, simply reapply on the same area and wipe off immediately. 

As for the irritating annual haze, I would suggest a quick wash regime and protecting the paintwork using Xtreme Wash & Seal for that super fast protection. Health matters!

• Praise 2

Thanks for the wonderful demonstration! It's been quite a while since I last joined a MCF event. I think since 2014 or 2015? Can't recognize anyone except @Spring. Anyway, it's good to see so many members there, though didn't have a chance to interact with most of you.

Looking forward to the next event!

• Praise 4

A big thanks to MCF / sgcarmart and @sonaxsingapore / @spzen for organizing this wonderful event. I have pick up a lot of useful tips and tricks with car detailing, and all of the sudden, it look so simple (through the use of the right tools and product of course)  :a-m1212:

And nice to meet many MCFers there on a relaxing Saturday morning: @spring @radx @bancoe @picnic06-biante15, @buadongdong @silangkia @hamburger @sdf4786k  @7hm @superbored @kobayashigt (I hope I got all the name mentioned).

Too bad @jamesc is not there, as we discovered a great product that is extremely suitable for you, the Sonax Car Aircon Cleaner. You can use it to get rid of bacteria / odour in your car (aircon system) and something else (Hint: something that you always mentioned in your posting in MCF) at the same time... tio boh, all those the watch the live demo by Davin this morning?  :grin:  :grin:

1067208900005_0001_1512111066085.jpg

• Praise 11