e80a2ccc-audi-sq8-1.jpg

c104e81f-audi-sq8-7.jpg

87480878-audi-sq8-8.jpg

4c62955a-audi-sq8-9.jpg

000f4680-audi-sq8-10.jpg

bdefe0e7-audi-sq8-11.jpg

3b30d98c-audi-sq8-12.jpg

9ebf96fb-audi-sq8-13.jpg

This is the upcoming S version of the new Audi Q8, spotted free of camouflage during its late development stage.

The car will feature the brand’s 48-volt electrical architecture and a small lithium-ion battery pack mounted under the boot. The SQ8’s V6 engine is also expected to feature an electric compressor along with a traditional turbocharger, a technology that has debuted already in the SQ7 that is is powered by a diesel ICE.

On the outside, the SQ8 is distinguished by the more aggressive bumper design that features bigger air inlets at the front, lowered suspension, larger alloys, deeper side sills and quad exhausts.

Sporty touches in the tech-laden cabin will include a flat-bottom steering wheel, bucket seats and more vivid color options to set the tone for the upcoming performance SUV.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

From pics, it looks better than the Q7 as it looks more compact and has a lower profile. As the article suggest, although of its more compact size compared to Q7, the interior is still as spacious [thumbsup]

I also found it weird that the article made the comparison to a X6; IMO, I will compare this to the 6GT.

Camping here and waiting for PA to launch this model....

• Praise 4

Neutral Newbie

Dunno will it be any cheaper from the listed price. Really like the size and look. Thinking of trading in my 3 year old Q7 for this.

Wow.. upgrading to Q8 but downgrading in number of seats. Nice.. I'm also thinking to change from my turning 4 years old Q5.

Wow.. upgrading to Q8 but downgrading in number of seats. Nice.. I'm also thinking to change from my turning 4 years old Q5.

I probably can count with my fingers on one hand for the number of times I used the 3rd row in the 3 years...lol

Neutral Newbie

I probably can count with my fingers on one hand for the number of times I used the 3rd row in the 3 years...lol

Haha.. then I can forget 2019, Q7.

Hopefully next month can test drive it.

X4 M40 also would be much cheaper. X6 would be just nice to compete. Q7 3L should also be around there.

Priced very very close to Q7 3.0. was at PA to take a look when they parked side by side with Q7. Doesnt appeal to me at least. At around 370k thereabout, there are a lot of options for buyers.

If after few years want to offload this car, prepare to lose a lot a lot.

Priced very very close to Q7 3.0. was at PA to take a look when they parked side by side with Q7. Doesnt appeal to me at least. At around 370k thereabout, there are a lot of options for buyers.

If after few years want to offload this car, prepare to lose a lot a lot.

i quite like the imposing grill and sloping roofline

X6 and gle coupe's roof kinda slope too much for me. another option is rang rover velar, but it might be a bit smaller

At the price, any car u offload, will lose a lot, haha

↡ Advertisement