Sausage McGriddles is coming back to McDonald

Sissypoo

McGriddles not my type of food. That day tried it out of curiosity, then the sweetness is just too overwhelming for me. Prefer savory type of foods

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

i always see McGriddles as using hotcakes as burger bun [laugh]

I hate hot cakes and the McGriddles bun taste different but just have the maple syrup taste that’s all. That’s why people think it’s hotcakes.

Supersonic

tragic. its really gone for good :( world cup isnt even over yet..

Really?

Still saw them advertised in terms outlets.

Hypersonic

tragic. its really gone for good :( world cup isnt even over yet..

Try my luck at AMK . They replace is with mcmuffin, at cheaper price..  Not nice one. 

The cashier said end liao,  Really hope they bring it back.

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Try my luck at AMK . They replace is with mcmuffin, at cheaper price.. Not nice one.

The cashier said end liao, Really hope they bring it back.

So short lived.

Don't know what happened to McDonalds these days. Introduce new food but quickly take off the shelves. Chocolate pie is another one.

• Praise 1

(edited)

We are spoilt for choices in terms of food. Why choose this mcgriddle?

Sometimes I think ppl are being brainwashed by the fastfood joints adverts.

This stupid burger is being sold every morning before the promo and nobody paid any attention to it. Now because of the worldcup promo ppl rush to buy it until it's sold out. Mcd must feel happy ppl help to clear the burger including the old stocks.

Edited by Watwheels

Supersonic

So short lived.

Don't know what happened to McDonalds these days. Introduce new food but quickly take off the shelves. Chocolate pie is another one.

its to create hype and demand.

Internal Moderator

If you missed it when it made its all-too-brief appearance in 2016, and then in 2018, fret not. It is coming back for a third time. Except now, it’s only for a day, and limited to 100 pieces exclusively at McDonald’s SpringLeaf Tower outlet this Wednesday (February 27), from 10am. Strange, but true.

post-107101-0-73950500-1551087639_thumb.jpg

Key word pre-launch. Might be back for good.

If you missed it when it made its all-too-brief appearance in 2016, and then in 2018, fret not. It is coming back for a third time. Except now, it’s only for a day, and limited to 100 pieces exclusively at McDonald’s SpringLeaf Tower outlet this Wednesday (February 27), from 10am. Strange, but true.

attachicon.gif52415939_2208648932515001_4569198032976871424_o.jpg

too sweet. 

• Praise 1

too sweet. 

If you missed it when it made its all-too-brief appearance in 2016, and then in 2018, fret not. It is coming back for a third time. Except now, itâs only for a day, and limited to 100 pieces exclusively at McDonaldâs SpringLeaf Tower outlet this Wednesday (February 27), from 10am. Strange, but true.

52415939_2208648932515001_4569198032976871424_o.jpg

100 only for pre launch? Not wasting my time there. When will be the actual launch?

What does a launch means for mcdonald? Is this going to be on the permanent menu, like they launched the signature series?

too sweet.

I think you like ice cream and other sweet desert more than me. But somehow I find the mcgriddle sweetness is just nice. Not as sweet as syrup over their hot cakes.

cbd people don't need to work ah?

↡ Advertisement