The Yokohama BluEarth AE50 is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.
Fuel-efficient tyres with higher safety performance
- Stop in front of two cars (vs. EP400)
- Stable maneuverability for heavy passenger cars
- Fuel Saving, Wet GRIP and Long, mileage are improved to the best balance
Provide friendliness for environment and human/society
- Reduce Pass by noise (external noise)
Suitable for drivers having heavy passenger cars, pursuing safety and total balance.
Customised nano BLEND compound
- Increase orange oil and adopt double silica. To derive the performance of various polymers and compounding agents to find the best balance of fuel saving, wet grip and long mileage.
Powerful Asymmetric, New Silent Design
- Adopt tread pattern and construction suitable for heavy passenger cars and reduce the weight simultaneously.
- New Silent Design keeping silence after wearing.
- Not only to reduce rolling resistance of tyre itself, but also we aim to reduce the fuel consumption of tyre on the car.
Adopt dimple side design and profile to reduce air resistance.
Have used this on my Mazda 3 since 2012. 2 sets in 2 years. First set was changed due to a bad puncture otherwise, a good tyre that has potential to last slightly beyond 2 years of "normal driving", while still offering good grip in both dry... » Read More
Before i try on this tyre(size 195/55R15) , i was using the Continental Premium Contact 5 (size 205/55R16).
AE01 cost $80
CPC5 Cost $130
The Different in term of:
Comfort - About the same
Control - AE01 better , This amazed me
B... » Read More
Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : Economy Tyre