Trump-Kim Summit 12 Jun 2018 in Singapore

Raubern

Yes. Before ninety they aren’t strong enough to bulldoze everyone.

Their citizen believe In populist lie that they are lossing job to the PRC when in actual fact it’s the PRC that is giving them majority of their job.

S korean dont welcome the war games but the politician in their country welcome them.

Oh i guess that the south koreans don't welcome the USA who essentially saved their country from being part of communist korea.

Without american blood, South korea would not exist. 

I mean if there's one country in the world that should be eternally grateful to USA, that's definitely SK.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Yes. Before ninety they aren’t strong enough to bulldoze everyone.

Their citizen believe In populist lie that they are lossing job to the PRC when in actual fact it’s the PRC that is giving them majority of their job.

S korean dont welcome the war games but the politician in their country welcome them.

I never know a country gain strength after party national congress.

I am enlightened now.

Oh i guess that the south koreans don't welcome the USA who essentially saved their country from being part of communist korea.

Without american blood, South korea would not exist.

I mean if there's one country in the world that should be eternally grateful to USA, that's definitely SK.

Without American, there is no Samsung phone, Hyundai/Kia car & SNSD

i thought the ZTE deal already settle?

pay 1B + fine or something i think

nope. The senate is hostile towards this deal. Even the Republicans buay song with Trump.

Trump's false hope already allow ZTE to resume trading, but only to crash 40%. [bigcry] If ZTE really shuts down then I'd say Trump is really "act pig eat tiger". [laugh][thumbsup]

I thought Trump just false good man

Trump's false hope already allow ZTE to resume trading, but only to crash 40%. [bigcry] If ZTE really shuts down then I'd say Trump is really "act pig eat tiger". [laugh][thumbsup] 

I dunno where the authority lies in such punitive measures.

Probably the process is complicated but the Senate republicans essentially want to be more hardline to look good in terms of national security (though qualcomm is probably not the happiest) whereas Trump has selected a "quick deal" method.

Essentially I don't see all of Trump actions being negative, but with him being an outsider, even his own party don't back him at times.

Everything can be 2 steps forward, 1.5 steps backwards.

Of course, for Singapore, in terms of trade, the best is the USA-China becomes best of pals.

But XJP's aggressive plans to make his reign be a watershed moment for China in the 21st century ... USA gotta bump back also lor.

And if there's some sorta cold war between the 2, i don't really think it would be a bad thing for Singapore as well, cos China is getting bit too assertive over the SCS.

If American troop pull out of RoK, Korean will worried. Seoul is about 1hr drive from the border.

War game is not waste of $$$. It is to remind DPRK that RoK got the backing of American.

DPRK with the help of PLA overrun RoK during Korean War.

For most airlines, HK, Macau and Taiwan has always been listed as separate territory. Why do PRC insist on the change after nineteen big?

...because 习大大

• Praise 2

Everyone want to "chap jip kar", and so are Ikea...

120618E1_1.jpg

IKEA always have some ideas to capitalize on current events!

• Praise 2

(edited)

Do I have to declare to IAEA the numerous WMC of assorted sizes I have in my toolbox?

Edited by mersaylee

Probably the process is complicated but the Senate republicans essentially want to be more hardline to look good in terms of national security (though qualcomm is probably not the happiest) whereas Trump has selected a "quick deal" method.

Essentially I don't see all of Trump actions being negative, but with him being an outsider, even his own party don't back him at times.

Of course, for Singapore, in terms of trade, the best is the USA-China becomes best of pals.

But XJP's aggressive plans to make his reign be a watershed moment for China in the 21st century ... USA gotta bump back also lor.

And if there's some sorta cold war between the 2, i don't really think it would be a bad thing for Singapore as well, cos China is getting bit too assertive over the SCS.

I am sure all of you are aware under what circumstances did Trump changed his stance from blocking ZTE to supporting it?

I cannot believe that this kind of things can happen in US without fesr of any consequence, and his supporters are ok with it.

so this was what Trump was pointing at while walking with Kim... a hidden camera [laugh][laugh]

8bf1dc90-6f84-11e8-8d49-1de305272caf_i_2

I thought a journalist or crew got heat stroke when I saw him laying on the ground with a few others around him for a good few minutes...only to realise later that they were fitting a camera or audio device.

Forgot medicine like Joseph22?

:D

Wah, both forget to take the same medicine? Ready to celebrate Hari Raya Huh? [laugh]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZTE

Basically ZTE violated US sanction list by selling to Iran and NK.

The punitive action was suspended after ZTE agreed to take remedial action. But ZTE did not take any action. On the other hand, ZTE paid large bonus to senior management that ZTE supposed to fire

https://www.wsj.com/articles/white-house-seeks-to-block-senate-bid-to-kill-zte-deal-1528897896

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1