Trump-Kim Summit 12 Jun 2018 in Singapore

Raubern

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZTE

Basically ZTE violated US sanction list by selling to Iran and NK.

The punitive action was suspended after ZTE agreed to take remedial action. But ZTE did not take any action. On the other hand, ZTE paid large bonus to senior management that ZTE supposed to fire

https://www.wsj.com/articles/white-house-seeks-to-block-senate-bid-to-kill-zte-deal-1528897896

I didn't follow up exactly what happened. I only know now they are fighting over the "olive branch"

↡ Advertisement

hosting summit is one thing, going MBS for selfie is one thing, but then sanction still have to go on   [sweatdrop]

王瑞杰:新加坡对朝制裁不变
发布/2018年6月13日 10:16 PM
文/傅慧云, 邱振毅

我国财政部长王瑞杰周三说,新加坡将跟国际社会采取一致做法,不会立即放松对朝鲜的制裁。

王瑞杰当天在结束对东京的六天访问之前接受新加坡媒体访问时说:“大家同意(对朝)制裁不会立即解除。”

王瑞杰也说,6月12日在新加坡召开的美朝峰会使“朝鲜半岛朝和平迈出了重要的第一步,而每一步都必须完成”,才会解除对朝制裁。

他也说:“千里之行始于第一步,我们现在必须做的是继续紧密合作,由国际社会全体协助实现无核化。”

在6月12日的美朝峰会之前,新加坡宣布将在6月9日至14日之间暂时解除全面禁止与朝进行贸易的措施。不过,那只适用于与会代表“为了筹备或举行峰会”而须运进或运出的商品。

It's UN sanctions wor. Cannot just say remove wor. Only one country ignored the sanctions until recently. Trump thanked this country in his press conference. [laugh] [laugh]

I think that country did something on sanctions.

Not complete boh chup

Hypersonic
(edited)

Wait Donald Trump talk until got dragon got phoenix then in the end, it's all hype without pleasure.

Melania Trump should know.  [:p]

Donald: Dear, you are gonna feel the Trump Eruption tonight baby!

Melania: Uh-huh... [sleeping]

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 3

Wait Donald Trump talk until got dragon got phoenix then in the end, it's all hype without pleasure.

Melania Trump should know.  [:p]

Donald: Dear, you are gonna feel the Trump Eruption tonight baby!

Melania: Uh-huh... [sleeping]

his speech always have a lot of "i think" and a lot of 一厢情愿 statement   [laugh]  [laugh]

North Korea state media airs unseen video from Trump-Kim summit

(CNN)Images of hundreds of North Koreans jubilantly clapping and waving flags as Kim Jong Un landed in Pyongyang Wednesday have been broadcast across the reclusive country as part of a lengthy state media documentary about his historic summit with US President Donald Trump.

The 42-minute long video aired Thursday revealed behind-the-scenes footage of Kim's unprecedented trip, including of him arriving in Singapore on a Chinese plane and lounging in his luxury hotel.

• Praise 3

'Where is Singapore?' most searched Google term during Trump-Kim summit

SINGAPORE: As images of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un strolling by revellers at a rooftop bar the night before an unprecedented meeting with President Donald Trump circulated around social media sites, US citizens started asking 'Where is Singapore?'.

Singapore, the tiny Southeast Asian city-state that played host to nuclear talks earlier this week, was the most searched term on internet search engine Google in the United States on Monday with over 2 million hits.

https://www.nst.com.my/world/2018/06/379985/where-singapore-most-searched-google-term-during-trump-kim-summit#utm_source=insider&utm_medium=web_push&utm_campaign=NSTJUNE18_74&webPushId=ODk5

Sol a lot of American still don't know where is Singapore.

Hosey liao!!

Straits Times report the total exposure is $700m!!

VB must felt very relief that he redeemed more credits than what was spent.

A bit like PR people report the worth of the brand found in large number of mazagine, but these one is 2500 plus journalists/media.

• Praise 2

(edited)

a lot of American have not leave USA before

unlike singapore, the only place we can go holiday is get out of the country

American ... for them to tour 50 states also enough liao

no surprise many amdk dont know where is spore and many other countries especially in Asia

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

(CNN)Images of hundreds of North Koreans jubilantly clapping and waving flags as Kim Jong Un landed in Pyongyang Wednesday have been broadcast across the reclusive country as part of a lengthy state media documentary about his historic summit with US President Donald Trump.

The 42-minute long video aired Thursday revealed behind-the-scenes footage of Kim's unprecedented trip, including of him arriving in Singapore on a Chinese plane and lounging in his luxury hotel.

Rocketman seems to like Dr Vivian a lot? The background music and editing is super retro. Feels like 90s

Twincharged

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=8AwmdHH5-V4

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/06/14/asia/north-korea-kim-trip-kcna-intl/index.html

Although I don't understand a word of what is said.. watched the video and if I am north Korean citizen.. Surely will want to visit Singapore one day. The camera man video singapore landscape so nice. Kim also go to PSA for a tour..

• Praise 1

Rocketman seems to like Dr Vivian a lot? The background music and editing is super retro. Feels like 90s

Indeed. Loong ge must be darned jealous and pissed that he’s the one who spent 20mil yet ah Bui shook with two hands with VB in the end. He must had loved the tour or the after dark activity so much.

(edited)

Go to 10:53 of the video, Ah Loong like machiam a house butler waiting for his master to come home...  :XD:

Edited by Raubern

(edited)

i feel too much credits given to buibui kim

i hope he delivers what he promised and intend to do

i hope he can makes the world or at least NK a better place

Edited by Wt_know

Supersonic

Although I don't understand a word of what is said.. watched the video and if I am north Korean citizen.. Surely will want to visit Singapore one day. The camera man video singapore landscape so nice. Kim also go to PSA for a tour..

How come Kim is not wearing spec in his own country? But he wear spec when he was in sg le?

(edited)

How come Kim is not wearing spec in his own country? But he wear spec when he was in sg le?

he want to have a better look of spore lian and spg ma ... lol

he did wear spec most of the time in home country too la

post-7984-0-40021900-1528988888_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Wt_know

Wear glasses make him more innocent, you also notice he never smile at his home town, but smile so much over here.

Surprise NK cameramen got 4K video camera [laugh] I must say they captured a lot of scene that we dun get to see in CNA.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1