Rant..... Pointless Leave

Extremme

Have you guys reach a point where sometimes u feel taking leave is wasting your life away? More for people who has family (kids) where your life evolves around them. When you take leave and your wife did not take and you have to clear leave. Your good friends all have their own families and work so it's really yourself on your leave days. Pretty depressing... Rotting away at home and not travelling.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Have you guys reach a point where sometimes u feel taking leave is wasting your life away? More for people who has family (kids) where your life evolves around them. When you take leave and your wife did not take and you have to clear leave. Your good friends all have their own families and work so it's really yourself on your leave days. Pretty depressing... Rotting away at home and not travelling.

I use to be able to sell the leave to the company.

But nowadays, I got more leave than I can manage, Apply for a sabbatical? A good option to travel round the world

• Praise 1

Use your leave to watch WC lah  [thumbsup]

:D

• Praise 1

It's not a one time feeling lah. Been on going for awhile and too bad my firm does not have the concept of paying for unused leave days. Somewhat ironic that we are supposed to take lave to recharge but instead feels more frustrated staying at home doing nothing. (not as if Singapore has so many things to do). Maybe it's just me... Feels like we do not have many friends left

Eh..... i can't wait to take leave - i have many things that I want to do....

It's not a one time feeling lah. Been on going for awhile and too bad my firm does not have the concept of paying for unused leave days. Somewhat ironic that we are supposed to take lave to recharge but instead feels more frustrated staying at home doing nothing. (not as if Singapore has so many things to do). Maybe it's just me... Feels like we do not have many friends left ð

All died?
  • Praise 2

All died? ð

Whn I on leave, I really find time to catch up w old pals

Weekdays all say not free sigh... After work means family commitment

Eh..... i can't wait to take leave - i have many things that I want to do....

That's why I am too free till come up with such bo liao thread lolxx

Weekdays all say not free sigh... After work means family commitment

They no need eat meh?

Meet for lunch lo

Eh... i think u too stress until forgot how to relax.  [:p]

I think there are ppl who can't wait to get away from their family for some peace and quiet time. I know of 3 individuals who take leave and travel alone. They have family and children. These 3 person don't know each other. All 3 of them are guys.

If you are lazy can copy other ppl's itinerary, just have to Google. Book air ticket and hotel room online. I must say it takes guts to do all of it on your own including traveling. If you don't have what it takes...dan stay at home and rot away lor. [laugh]

• Praise 6

Eh... i think u too stress until forgot how to relax. [:p]

Haha that's a good one. Maybe just go some cafe to do people watching might bring new perspective to me

I think there are ppl who can't wait to get away from their family for some peace and quiet time. I know of 3 individuals who take leave and travel alone. They have family and children. These 3 person don't know each other. All 3 of them are guys.

If you are lazy can copy other ppl's itinerary, just have to Google. Book air ticket and hotel room online. I must say it takes guts to do all of it on your own including traveling. If you don't have what it takes...dan stay at home and rot away lor. [laugh]

Now that's some serious comment here

(edited)

When I need to clear leave, I usually take take either Mon or Fri.

4 days week.

Go to Ion Coffee Bean to bio ppl

Why start this kind of thread so late?

Edited by Davidtch

(edited)

When I need to clear leave, I usually take take either Mon or Fri.

4 days week.

Go to Ion Coffee Bean to bio ppl

Why start this kind of thread so late?

Late as in at this hour? Edited by Extremme

i have reached the point of life where i feel working is wasting my life away, and leave or weekend is when i am living my life and not selling my lifespan to a faceless organization. 

is my point before or after the point when taking leave feel like wasting life away?

• Praise 4

i have reached the point of life where i feel working is wasting my life away, and leave or weekend is when i am living my life and not selling my lifespan to a faceless organization.

is my point before or after the point when taking leave feel like wasting life away?

Well I guess even by wasting time away at home is better than working.. Anything besides working is better quality of life

Yup, I do that. Go for sportcation overseas, like diving, hiking, mountaineering, running etc.. hv a aim in mind to travel n always keep an open mind n deep wallet, n you're all set.. make new frens along the way by chit chatting n who knows what you'll get?!
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1