• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
199 replies to this topic | 1,535 praises

Posted 13 June 2018 - 08:59 PM

Extremme
  • Premium member
    Extremme
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Have you guys reach a point where sometimes u feel taking leave is wasting your life away? More for people who has family (kids) where your life evolves around them. When you take leave and your wife did not take and you have to clear leave. Your good friends all have their own families and work so it's really yourself on your leave days. Pretty depressing... Rotting away at home and not travelling.
Dleodleo praised this

Posted 13 June 2018 - 09:08 PM

Sdf4786k
  • Premium member
    Sdf4786k
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Have you guys reach a point where sometimes u feel taking leave is wasting your life away? More for people who has family (kids) where your life evolves around them. When you take leave and your wife did not take and you have to clear leave. Your good friends all have their own families and work so it's really yourself on your leave days. Pretty depressing... Rotting away at home and not travelling.

I use to be able to sell the leave to the company.

But nowadays, I got more leave than I can manage, Apply for a sabbatical? A good option to travel round the world

Dleodleo praised this

Posted 13 June 2018 - 09:10 PM

Babyckh
  • Premium member
    Babyckh
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I use to be able to sell the leave to the company.

You working as a gardener?

Posted 13 June 2018 - 09:13 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Use your leave to watch WC lah  [thumbsup]

:D

F355 praised this
Say no to harsh artificial chemicals

that pollute the earth

and go natural. [thumbsup]

Posted 13 June 2018 - 09:16 PM

Extremme
  • Premium member
    Extremme
    4th Gear
    Author Image

It's not a one time feeling lah. Been on going for awhile and too bad my firm does not have the concept of paying for unused leave days. Somewhat ironic that we are supposed to take lave to recharge but instead feels more frustrated staying at home doing nothing. (not as if Singapore has so many things to do). Maybe it's just me... Feels like we do not have many friends left 😂

Posted 13 June 2018 - 09:22 PM

Kklee
  • Kklee
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Eh..... i can't wait to take leave - i have many things that I want to do....

Posted 13 June 2018 - 09:22 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

It's not a one time feeling lah. Been on going for awhile and too bad my firm does not have the concept of paying for unused leave days. Somewhat ironic that we are supposed to take lave to recharge but instead feels more frustrated staying at home doing nothing. (not as if Singapore has so many things to do). Maybe it's just me... Feels like we do not have many friends left ð

All died? 😂

Whn I on leave, I really find time to catch up w old pals
Doppel and Beregond praised this
RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 13 June 2018 - 09:28 PM

Extremme
  • Premium member
    Extremme
    4th Gear
    Author Image

All died? ð

Whn I on leave, I really find time to catch up w old pals

Weekdays all say not free sigh... After work means family commitment

Eh..... i can't wait to take leave - i have many things that I want to do....

That's why I am too free till come up with such bo liao thread lolxx

Posted 13 June 2018 - 09:30 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

Weekdays all say not free sigh... After work means family commitment

They no need eat meh?

Meet for lunch lo
RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 13 June 2018 - 09:34 PM

Kklee
  • Kklee
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Eh... i think u too stress until forgot how to relax.  [:p]

Posted 13 June 2018 - 09:46 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I think there are ppl who can't wait to get away from their family for some peace and quiet time. I know of 3 individuals who take leave and travel alone. They have family and children. These 3 person don't know each other. All 3 of them are guys.

If you are lazy can copy other ppl's itinerary, just have to Google. Book air ticket and hotel room online. I must say it takes guts to do all of it on your own including traveling. If you don't have what it takes...dan stay at home and rot away lor. [laugh]

Extremme, Hydrocarbon, Lala81, pChou, Lotr8445r and 1 Anonymous member praised this
The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 13 June 2018 - 09:49 PM

Extremme
  • Premium member
    Extremme
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Eh... i think u too stress until forgot how to relax. [:p]

Haha that's a good one. Maybe just go some cafe to do people watching might bring new perspective to me

I think there are ppl who can't wait to get away from their family for some peace and quiet time. I know of 3 individuals who take leave and travel alone. They have family and children. These 3 person don't know each other. All 3 of them are guys.

If you are lazy can copy other ppl's itinerary, just have to Google. Book air ticket and hotel room online. I must say it takes guts to do all of it on your own including traveling. If you don't have what it takes...dan stay at home and rot away lor. [laugh]

Now that's some serious comment here 👍🏼

Posted 13 June 2018 - 09:58 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

When I need to clear leave, I usually take take either Mon or Fri.

4 days week.

Go to Ion Coffee Bean to bio ppl

Why start this kind of thread so late?

Edited by Davidtch, 13 June 2018 - 09:59 PM.

Posted 13 June 2018 - 10:01 PM

Extremme
  • Premium member
    Extremme
    4th Gear
    Author Image

When I need to clear leave, I usually take take either Mon or Fri.

4 days week.

Go to Ion Coffee Bean to bio ppl

Why start this kind of thread so late?

Late as in at this hour?

Edited by Extremme, 13 June 2018 - 10:02 PM.

Posted 13 June 2018 - 10:03 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Late as in at this hour?

Yes la.

If you so free, should at 6am like RadX
Hoseyboh praised this

Posted 13 June 2018 - 10:04 PM

Chongster
  • Chongster
    6th Gear
    Author Image

i have reached the point of life where i feel working is wasting my life away, and leave or weekend is when i am living my life and not selling my lifespan to a faceless organization. 

is my point before or after the point when taking leave feel like wasting life away?

DACH, Jamesc, Lotr8445r and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 13 June 2018 - 10:06 PM

Extremme
  • Premium member
    Extremme
    4th Gear
    Author Image

i have reached the point of life where i feel working is wasting my life away, and leave or weekend is when i am living my life and not selling my lifespan to a faceless organization.

is my point before or after the point when taking leave feel like wasting life away?

Well I guess even by wasting time away at home is better than working.. Anything besides working is better quality of life

Posted 13 June 2018 - 10:08 PM

Lurpsexx
  • Premium member
    Lurpsexx
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Yup, I do that. Go for sportcation overseas, like diving, hiking, mountaineering, running etc.. hv a aim in mind to travel n always keep an open mind n deep wallet, n you're all set.. make new frens along the way by chit chatting n who knows what you'll get?! 😘
Extremme praised this

Posted 13 June 2018 - 10:32 PM

Ash2017
  • Ash2017
    6th Gear
    Author Image

do what you want to do while you are able and young

dont put off until you retire because you and i dont know if we will be able to wake up tomorrow

it need not be traveling

there is so much to do and so little time

you could learn something like playing the guitar

if you are adventurous you can travel around in Singapore places like Geylang or even Pertain Road. Do interview and you may just meet some MCF members there and can exchange notes, there you go new friends

you only rot because you let it rot

you are the only one who can control your life and nobody else

if cant sleep PM staff69, he got lobang for your night life, he always get invited to places happening like zouk

want to learn cooking and bake bread look for carbon

want to be sweet talk look for Tianmo

want to slap some one  just page blacky Radx

want to see nice legs cryst

want to spend your time look see look see  property and learn something Merc

want to rub shoulders with MO1 talk to Jamesc

want to eat escargot look for DACH

want to know more chio nurses look for Philpkee

want to haolian look for T2 

already give you so many hints ..... how can you claim you will be bored

you need to help yourself

goodnight

Doppel, Uncle2, BanCoe, Extremme, chryst, Lala81, Tianmo, 8 other members and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 13 June 2018 - 10:33 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

When younger, taking leave if not for travelling and just rot at home really feel like wasting my life. But when get older, taking leave rotting at home and wasting my life is something i dont mind to do.  [:p]

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: rant, pointless, leave

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users