Rant..... Pointless Leave

Extremme

Have you guys reach a point where sometimes u feel taking leave is wasting your life away? More for people who has family (kids) where your life evolves around them. When you take leave and your wife did not take and you have to clear leave. Your good friends all have their own families and work so it's really yourself on your leave days. Pretty depressing... Rotting away at home and not travelling.

In the past, unless I have local matters to do, I make sure I travel when I am on leave. That way, nobody can ask me to cancel my leave and return to work over every little minor thing.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

pick a hobby lor

i work 19 hours per day everyday and have not been on leave for.more than 10years

want to meet friends only free on monday and Tuesday afternoons , the rest of the time even go clubbing also got elements of work to forge relationships or get info

but despite all these, i still have a hobby

post-131345-0-50185200-1528908573.gif

• Praise 9

Turbocharged

Have you guys reach a point where sometimes u feel taking leave is wasting your life away? More for people who has family (kids) where your life evolves around them. When you take leave and your wife did not take and you have to clear leave. Your good friends all have their own families and work so it's really yourself on your leave days. Pretty depressing... Rotting away at home and not travelling.

are you able to travel? meaning, do u have other commitments/dependents that require your presence? if not, consider taking the opportunity to travel alone and learn more about (1) yourself and (2) the world. Or, if you have kids of suitable age, bring them along.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFpPghvB_Fk

• Praise 7

(edited)

leave : Have a Break - Have a Kit Kat

Or really nothing to do ..... Volunteer at Old Folks or any Homes or SPCA....you will feel the difference and appreciate how lucky we are indeed and see other people’s / animals life with their shortcomings

post-157298-0-33401900-1528930132.jpeg

Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 11

(edited)

So many DIY ah?! And so busy sia! [sweatdrop]

Hehehe

:grin:

Hearsay Mustank is very sporty and very hip so he likes to hop. Also hearsay he likes to Lorong hop at Geylang when heâs on leave. Tio boh hip-hop Mustank ?

Where got where got :XD:

:XD:

I self massage until fell asleep :grin: Edited by Mustank

Turbocharged

This is a very serious trend. worklife balance is all part of why you dont work more than 44 hours week and entitlement to min leaves per year.

singapore is doomed if we dont appreciate and treat the people like robots 

This is a very serious trend. worklife balance is all part of why you dont work more than 44 hours week and entitlement to min leaves per year.

singapore is doomed if we dont appreciate and treat the people like robots

Some people wants to make use of you

Some people wants to be of use

Hehehe

:grin:

Where got where got :XD:

I self massage until fell asleep :grin:

Wah.. You last so long until fall asleep ah?? Guru level liao..

How will your company react if you tell them that you will just forfeit the leave and continue working?

With married couples, I find that the point about you clearing yet your wife not taking leave means that the couple really needs to communicate more effectively.

Double income family, the husband and wife should have planned their leave and holidays 1 year ahead so that leave dates can coincide. You know how much leave you are entitled and carried over, why not plan earlier? Why wait till it is going to be forfeited then you are forced to clear the leave?

Food for thought.

Maybe ts wanna save his leave in case kids fall sick suddenly or cannot go sch. I'm doing the same as well by saving leave. Cos my kiddos kenna hfmd and cannot go sch for a week.. All last minute and cannot plan for in advance..
  • Praise 4

Wah.. You last so long until fall asleep ah?? Guru level liao..

No lah no lah :XD:

Too tired already lah

Nowadays somehow things don’t last as Long

I get all kinds of things spoiling maybe Because I buy from Taobao

So sure to have diy jobs :grin:

Turbocharged
(edited)

Just in case

https://www.sos.org.sg

1800-2214444

Don’t waste time calling this so called SOS hotline.

The people are not trained to counsel the depressed and they just warm bodies picking up a ringing phone.

Good luck.

Edited by Doppel
  • Praise 1

U Preambree skool oso klass atten-dance 35 days a year 1 oni oso

truant mah...go test car

hahah

Ranting is pointless. Dare to make change in your lifestyle by taking a bold step.

indeed.......

Take leave wash and wax car.

I have one colleague who takes leave and sleep almost the whole day, now this is a total waste of time. 

I think many people does that from what I know...to each its own so long they feel its worth it

↡ Advertisement