S’porean locked up in inhumane conditions in KL

Ysc3

(edited)

Mothership News and only facebook link ..... dont know how much verifications done

Last time Batam I read too... people told to go return back because they were talking at Immigration (most likely very loudly) 

Edited by BanCoe
↡ Advertisement

(edited)

no lah. always good to show your kids how not to be a blur ****  [laugh]  [:p]

i think he indirectly insult the officer and malaysia when he mention he dun mind being ban from entering malaysia again. ( give the impression he look down on malaysia or its no big deal like that)

without knowing it himself. 

Edited by Beregond
  • Praise 1

i think he indirectly insult the officer and malaysia when he mention he dun mind being ban from entering malaysia again. ( give the impression he look down on malaysia or its no big deal like that)

without knowing it himself. 

yeah lah,

sometimes some people are really a bit clueless about how their words offend others. Just that it turned out badly in this situation. 

• Praise 1

Twincharged

He enters Malaysia with an official passport with a validity period less than 6 months, he is not a illegal immigrant.  Cases of this nature is termed by Immigration Authority as NTL (Not To Land).  Among the NTL cases, this is the least serious one, the Immigration Authority (ICA in the case of SG), would not put the subject in the detention cell.  The airline that flown him in is normally asked to assist in such cases; like helping the subject to secure a return ticket to enable him to be deported on the same day, if possible. 

when I was working in the airline 20 years ago, we once had a angmoh guy from our flight who had document issues. he was not allowed to enter SG and was put up in a room behind the immigration counters ... a proper room with lighting, a bed and a desk and chair - unlocked. he was free to move about and go to the wash room to clean up.

he was there for about a week as he had no money to buy a ticket out as we to tried to communicate with his family overseas for them to purchase a tix for him. During which we took turns to buy him food out of our own pocket.

the airline which brings him in is usually responsible ... but if the airline refuse to help him with $$, then he will just stay there until immigration forces the airline to do so.

• Praise 2

Twincharged

Mothership News and only facebook link ..... dont know how much verifications done

Last time Batam I read too... people told to go return back because they were talking at Immigration (most likely very loudly) 

bottomline, follow the age-old saying ... when in Rome, do as the Romans do.

or at least follow their instructions.

there is really no point in challenging the auth of another country ... even if you are right and they are wrong - its just not worth the trouble.

my staff told me he had a rich friend who wore an authentic LV belt to Italy and was stopped at customs and told to take off his belt and cut it up as they said it was fake. The guy refused saying that it was authentic and he was not allowed to enter the country and was told to get back on the return flight.

Some years ago, my wife enter Malaysia with validity less than 6 mths.

After she promised to get a new passport, she was allowed to enter Malaysia.

No issue le.

when I was working in the airline 20 years ago, we once had a angmoh guy from our flight who had document issues. he was not allowed to enter SG and was put up in a room behind the immigration counters ... a proper room with lighting, a bed and a desk and chair - unlocked. he was free to move about and go to the wash room to clean up.

he was there for about a week as he had no money to buy a ticket out as we to tried to communicate with his family overseas for them to purchase a tix for him. During which we took turns to buy him food out of our own pocket.

the airline which brings him in is usually responsible ... but if the airline refuse to help him with $$, then he will just stay there until immigration forces the airline to do so.

Singapore immigration is one of the nicer ones in the world  [laugh]

If the story is true, it sounds like he was very rude towards the Malaysian authorities.

He should be glad he come finally come home.  Much worst things could have happened.

• Praise 1

I am sick and tired of reading how luxurious and comfortable

these places are. Do you know it cost tax payers millions to

pay for these places?

We don't want to encourage people to want to come and stay

here. This idiots stay cost more than a 5 star hotel and waste

our neighbour's time.

MY is already one trillion RM in debt and this bloodie idiots cost

them a 5 star hotel price for his stay and they got nothing out of it.

At least when my fren from Korea came over we pay for his 5 star

stay but we got millions back in publicity.

:D 

I would also like to explain the naked squats. Criminals like to hide

things in the crack of their butts and the naked squads is to check if

anything drops out.

People doing naked squads get away easy. I think they should do an

anal probe to make sure they are not hiding anything in the hole itself.

[smash]  

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1