The (trade) war has started

Civic2000

There are already people blaming Xi for abandoning Deng's strategy of growing strong quietly and causing current situation.

Don't worry - these people will be locked up soon!

I think its a matter of sooner or later. USA has been neglecting China's rise to power. American MNCs made china rich

I dont blame Xi as this trade war or something like cold war is coming sooner or later. USA see china grow bigger and bigger worry they might overtake USA as No 1 country

Probably they are manipulating the market as well...

Trump and friends
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I might be dead wrong but in my humble opinion, China played her hand too early by flexing it's muscles when it isn't fully developed.

Worst, she might have overplayed her hand too.

• Praise 2

First chicken crisis....now "turkey" got crisis..whats next...DUCK [laugh]...this world is a BIG JOKE..all policy makers..economist..analyst...presidents..prime ministers..a Bunch of clowns..frankly speaking the way i see...they also dont know what they doing [laugh] 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/aug/10/turkeys-economic-crisis-deepens-as-trump-doubles-tariffs

When 2 elephants make love, the grass suffers.

bro wise words indeed who said that Mahatma Gandhi... [laugh]..or "confusedist (Confucius)" [laugh]

Probably they are manipulating the market as well... 

thats why is surrender playing shares end of day we small boys loose money...cos we kan chiong spider..market crash we panic we sell...then next few days..knn..pattern change..they say something good..market chiong we... [furious]squeeze ball

• Praise 1

First chicken crisis....now "turkey" got crisis..whats next...DUCK [laugh]...this world is a BIG JOKE..all policy makers..economist..analyst...presidents..prime ministers..a Bunch of clowns..frankly speaking the way i see...they also dont know what they doing [laugh]

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/aug/10/turkeys-economic-crisis-deepens-as-trump-doubles-tariffs

bro wise words indeed who said that Mahatma Gandhi... [laugh]..or "confusedist (Confucius)" [laugh]

thats why is surrender playing shares end of day we small boys loose money...cos we kan chiong spider..market crash we panic we sell...then next few days..knn..pattern change..they say something good..market chiong we... [furious]squeeze ball

means we have got the highest paid clowns right here......

I might be dead wrong but in my humble opinion, China played her hand too early by flexing it's muscles when it isn't fully developed.

Worst, she might have overplayed her hand too.

still a long way from overplay,

in fact the current sanction and action  is just a small % of wat both side is capable of.

now is test test each other, see reaction only

• Praise 1

In trade war like this, which side are we standing. Trump side or China side?

US is not going to be the benign Superpower under Trump.

You do something he don't like, next come 50% tariff.

Same for China, they jail your armoured carriers.

We better be good boy and hope for a peaceful stalemate.

Nuclear War...Trade War...all about wars..sigh..why cannot just live n let live..

there is only 2 reasons for war

religion and $$$

war is the disguise in any form

Nuclear War...Trade War...all about wars..sigh..why cannot just live n let live..

Many of these problems are caused by politicians with their "politics".