Environmental friendly or over done?

Jman888

I don't think this is the only branch affecting other eating places.

Then now say can request straws upon request...  :a-fun:

boss, this is already being offered as an option for HDB upgrading program for older flats...

for upgrading, not standard but offered as an option.

not sure about BTO.

my friend's new bto toilet in tampines.

post-2854-0-04821700-1536191012_thumb.jpg

• Praise 5

More R&D into AC is the key to energy efficient building instead of focusing too much on lighting. Currently focus for AC Venter around plant efficiency. You have a great engine but the key is the air side. It is like driving a very efficient 44 seater bus carrying 1 passenger.

• Praise 1

All these saving the environment arguments (and increasing the levies) by the garmen remains as BS when the biggest waste of all remains as a policy:

Scrapping of perfectly good cars after only 10 years, when they are build for at least 15 to 20.

Just think of the 1.5 ton of waste each car generate every 10 yeas. or 150 kg a year, plus the resources to build them.  

• Praise 3

my friend's new bto toilet in tampines.

i think this is an optional feature that can be opted in or out, toilet bowl usually is on the dry area of the toilet, the design of the small sink will make the area wet, then wife will start to nag   [laugh]  [laugh]

All these saving the environment arguments (and increasing the levies) by the garmen remains as BS when the biggest waste of all remains as a policy:

Scrapping of perfectly good cars after only 10 years, when they are build for at least 15 to 20.

Just think of the 1.5 ton of waste each car generate every 10 yeas. or 150 kg a year, plus the resources to build them.

I think most of it are exported so not really wasted per se

Additionally, have to consider the pollution factor

Lastly, you have the option to renew COE. It is the COE that last 10 years... not you have to scrape at 10th year

i think this is an optional feature that can be opted in or out, toilet bowl usually is on the dry area of the toilet, the design of the small sink will make the area wet, then wife will start to nag [laugh][laugh]

My current flat is 33 years old... There is no dry or wet area in the toilet... Once you shower, everything gets wet...

Plus all the pump priming projects now ongoing to raise GDP: dig up car parks and put in new concrete slabs, resurface perfectly good roads, replace sheltered walkways ... Pump priming works only if your labour force and materials suppliers are local. Now all the money gets sent to Bangladesh, India, China, Vietnam, Burma ...

• Praise 2

This is something added on?

Did they remove the normal sink?

Maybe... Coz my friend take everything from hdb directly so he can add the costs into his loan.