The Si Ginnas generation

Mockngbrd

U never read properly. So many he claimed taken by xxx camera, waited how long for the shot, etc etc.

The ps skill ok la, simple cut n paste with some color correction. Easy peasy.

I read properly. Maybe I did not explain myself clearly. He did not explicitly mention these the photos are his own works. There's also no watermark on his photos. There's one example of the post which he mentioned he took using a camera. But that photo had flowers added to it, so he can say he use the camera to snap the flower and impose the buildings on the background. Also, saying "hours well spent waiting for this" does not clearly indicate he spent hours to take that particular photo.

I'm not supporting what he has done. He has definitely used other people's work and post on his own instagram. About PS, I'm not good at cut and paste. Have problems with lighting and shadows to look natural. His skills are def above mine. [laugh]

(edited)

There lies in the intricacies of implied ownership. The fact that he goes all out of his way to imply and yet not outright say all are his work goes to show the deliberate intention to mislead.

I read properly. Maybe I did not explain myself clearly. He did not explicitly mention these the photos are his own works. There's also no watermark on his photos. There's one example of the post which he mentioned he took using a camera. But that photo had flowers added to it, so he can say he use the camera to snap the flower and impose the buildings on the background. Also, saying "hours well spent waiting for this" does not clearly indicate he spent hours to take that particular photo.

I'm not supporting what he has done. He has definitely used other people's work and post on his own instagram. About PS, I'm not good at cut and paste. Have problems with lighting and shadows to look natural. His skills are def above mine. [laugh]

Edited by Vratenza

Think the most TL sponsor should be SONY...

The marketing dept. must be in deep shit now..no due diligence done unlike our MCF mods... [;)] 

So to become an influenza is so piaking easy one huh...

Add some fanciful middle name and good PS skill n TADA......

Really a "Con Artist" ..looking for an easy way out in life...Pui Pui Pui..

• Praise 5

Hypersonic

A lot of his 100K followers should be fake accounts, bought followers. Just click into a few, accounts with zero posts, zero followers, but following hundreds of accounts.

My instagram is real one ok. Also zero followers and zero post.
  • Praise 6

i think the main issue here is that:

1) he plagiarize other people's work without proper acknowledgement,

2) PS himself into many of other's works and passing it off as his own and pretending to have been in the location.

3) Using these plagiarized works as his portfolio to earn gigs as paid instructor in photography workshops which means he gained financially from the acts of plagiarization.

this guy has no integrity. period.

• Praise 2

Yuan lai this guy is “brokeback Mountain” one..

Yakssssss..

These pics confirmed original one not PS....Damned Erh Xin (Gross)....

This thread soon to be Faggot thread liao

post-52390-0-21989600-1529491923_thumb.jpeg

• Praise 4

Yuan lai this guy is âbrokeback Mountainâ one..

Yakssssss..

These pics confirmed original one not PS....Damned Erh Xin (Gross)....

This thread soon to be Faggot thread liaoððð

That is uncalled for! I know a number of gay ppl who are honest, hardworking and full of integrity. Unlike this guy.

@radx don't sad ah, I help defence u.

• Praise 10

That is uncalled for! I know a number of gay ppl who are honest, hardworking and full of integrity. Unlike this guy.

@radx don't sad ah, I help defence u.

So u broke his back or front ?

Will SONY sue the guy?

Sue until backside open flower cannot piak!

You sure happy cos another join your dark side

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1