COE Bidding – 1st Round of July 2018

Carbon82

[flowerface] Community Service [flowerface]

Do take note that COE revenue (per bidding exercise) is at all time low since Jan 2015, and year on year, the total premium collected for the 1st half year is $1.75 bil (2018) vs $2.53 bil (2017) vs $2.32 bil (2016) vs $1.89 bil (2015).

Even if we assume that 70% of the new car will need to pay VES surcharge of $10K in average, that would add "just" $289 mil to LTA revenue in the 1st half of this year (which bring the total tax collected to ~$2.04 bil). So I have every reason to suspect that some policy change might be announced in the next few months, in bid to turn the situation around (to boost government earning).

[sunny] Good Luck to all vested! [sunny]

Past Bidding Results (2001 - 2018)

28s81uf.png

34zd8uq.png

29qh6hd.png

2llo7c3.png

e8vdqg.png

iyq1q0.png

PQP (2013 - 2018)

eb3sbd.png

The details of the July 2018 first open bidding exercise for Certificates of Entitlement (COEs) are as follows:

Tender opens: Monday, 2 July 2018, 12 noon

Tender closes: Wednesday, 4 July 2018, 4.00 pm

Tender results: Wednesday, 4 July 2018 (Available on the www.onemotoring.com.sg website)

The total quota available for this tender is 4,239 for the following vehicle categories:

NON-TRANSFERABLE CATEGORIES:

Category A: Cars (up to 1600cc & 97kW (130bhp)) => 1,435

Category B: Cars (above 1600cc or 97kW (130bhp)) => 1,288

Category D: Motorcycles => 612

TRANSFERABLE CATEGORIES:

Category C: Goods Vehicles and Buses => 313

Category E: Open Category => 591

During the bidding exercise, bidders can check on the status of their bids and revise their reserve price using these banks’ services or the LTA Open Bidding website (https://ocoe.lta.gov.sg).

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 13

just booked my w213 with C&C with coe rebate at $34k. showroom was quite empty yesterday.. wonder if there will be a freak bidding where i get a $0 coe and get $34k refund...haha

will it be better if coe price drop(get coe rebate) or raise alot( higher paper value)?

• Praise 3

just booked my w213 with C&C with coe rebate at $34k. showroom was quite empty yesterday.. wonder if there will be a freak bidding where i get a $0 coe and get $34k refund...haha

will it be better if coe price drop(get coe rebate) or raise alot( higher paper value)?

What is the price u got for it?

• Praise 1

What is the price u got for it?

e200 avg for $215k , after factorising in 25k overtrade/discount , 6k service credits and 2k insurance.. managed to get the last e200 avg with dual wide screen.. but does not come with the new "s class" style" steering
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

I went to the showroom on Friday.

It was more crowded than the usual weekdays I went. 

(edited)

Just drive pass the Alexander area... Most car show room look empty to me... W most having lot of empty parking lots

Edited by Simpleonly
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

Just drive pass the Alexander area... Most car show room look empty to me... W most having lot of empty parking lots

Hmmm

Friday have special promos?

I went to VW on Friday. Parking lots were full and people just parked on the roads.

So I parked outside Volvo showroom and looked at the XC40 first.  [laugh]

Hmmm

Friday have special promos?

I went to VW on Friday. Parking lots were full and people just parked on the roads.

So I parked outside Volvo showroom and looked at the XC40 first. [laugh]

Maybe all booked on Fri liao, so today empty empty lol
  • Praise 1

Sat morning was at Mazda leng kee show room, quite empty, show room display car left few only. Their Mazda6 2.5 sale at 120K. SE said waiting for new batch coming in.

Toyota also ghost town on Friday afternoon.

I am the only customer.

Btw, sale person was telling me that new Camry will arrive end of this year. Thus, current Camry selling cheaper with overtrade

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1