WORX Hydroshot Portable Power Cleaner

(edited)

thanks for the lobang!

Checking in on more questions with the seller :)

might also get the blower haha

I also interested in the blower . If we can do a group buy, It will be good

Please clarify.

If there is a sponsor in here selling the same product as we are recommending bought from other retailers, we are not allowed to share the price?

REALLY???

Should do a video review.

Video review can be found in YouTube Edited by RogerNg_185295
↡ Advertisement

Where to buy the spare 20V batteries?

I tried to buy online but batteries are considered dg cargo. So it's almost impossible to buy unless you hire a freight forwarder to handle for you. As to where to buy, I already drop a few hints already. Cannot reveal directly as there is a sponsor here

Why got sponsor den cannot reveal? Unless u are the reseller or if u are getting any money from it, there shdnt be any issue.

• Praise 5

Moderators

Can I let members know where I buy from?

Can lah

At end of day buyers will make their own due discretion

Moderators

Can I let members know where I buy from?

You got my msg wrong

The approach that you employed was too direct

If you sharing info, then it’s a free for all

At the end of the day the price may not be the best BUT if I get good svc , that matters more

Ya I’m keen on the turbine blower too

• Praise 2

(edited)

At first, i was suspicious of this seller. He sells sofa and a host of unrelated products. And he wants 100% payment before delivery. Read through reviews about him and ask lots of questions. Finally decided to take the plunge. Explain in great details about the product even though i told him i may not be buying.

In the end gave him a postive review as well. I told him i do not want the free gifts and he gave me a final price of $315. So far the product is good. Aftersales service i cannot comment as i have not tried it yet. I believe if one behaves reasonably as a customer, one will get the respect from the seller. Mutual thing.

There you go, The link is below. I opt for the bigger battery, And its damm heavy. No regrets though. I think if someone can organise a group buy, you could get a better price than mine.

https://sg.carousell.com/lasofa/

Edited by RogerNg_185295
  • Praise 2

At first, i was suspicious of this seller. He sells sofa and a host of unrelated products. And he wants 100% payment before delivery. Read through reviews about him and ask lots of questions. Finally decided to take the plunge. Explain in great details about the product even though i told him i may not be buying.

In the end gave him a postive review as well. I told him i do not want the free gifts and he gave me a final price of $315. So far the product is good. Aftersales service i cannot comment as i have not tried it yet. I believe if one behaves reasonably as a customer, one will get the respect from the seller. Mutual thing.

There you go, The link is below. I opt for the bigger battery, And its damm heavy. No regrets though. I think if someone can organise a group buy, you could get a better price than mine.

thanks for sharing.

I am asking too.

just to share those keen on getting the blower and using the same batteries as the hydroshot.

will need to get the orange hydroshot instead as only the orange hydroshot parts are compatible with the blower.

then u can get the blower cheaper too as a standalone without the charger and battery for it

• Praise 1

Good job......

Pls orkweenize a GB as a Public Service..

TIA..

• Praise 2

Good job......

Pls orkweenize a GB as a Public Service..

TIA..

Let me know your interest in buying. I will accumulate all the orders and see what price we can get

Group buy for hydroshot

Group buy for blower

Let me know your interest in buying. I will accumulate all the orders and see what price we can get

Group buy for hydroshot

Group buy for blower

Group buy for hydroshot
1. Buadongdong

Group buy for blower

Supersonic

Think u ask Dach 1st.. heâs the adjunct Mod ððð

He will set up a poll to decide ..

Don't anyhow you...

I only open threads. Not a mod.

When it comes to 'blow' sure get your attention ;P

Can lah

At end of day buyers will make their own due discretion
You got my msg wrong

The approach that you employed was too direct

If you sharing info, then it’s a free for all

At the end of the day the price may not be the best BUT if I get good svc , that matters more

Ya I’m keen on the turbine blower too

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1